It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Chus wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3lvrvj/my_wife_32_ftm_transgender_is_becoming?sort=confidence

Dude's wife is now a dude, and he's having second thoughts. Tier one fuck status.

Quote:
However, Jason has become increasingly more frustrating to be around and has made his trans-dom into what appears to be the only facet of his personality.

It’s all Jason talks about anymore. Literally no conversation can be had that isn’t circling back to something regarding gender or sex. He feels personally slighted at all times if someone does not get his gender right (he does not exactly “pass” all the time). His voice is still higher pitched. Jason meets a new person and after exchanging handshakes the first question out of his mouth is “What pronouns do you prefer we use?” no matter who it is - even when he met my new boss at a company Christmas party.

"Jesus Christ, poor fuckin guy!"

"does that make him a fa g?"

Fuck him. Hanrahan's an ape. I knew it would piss the shit out of him.

:thumright:

She's a fantastic gal. I mean, fantastic! I knew it'd drive him berserk.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Chus wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Chus wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3lvrvj/my_wife_32_ftm_transgender_is_becoming?sort=confidence

Dude's wife is now a dude, and he's having second thoughts. Tier one fuck status.

Quote:
However, Jason has become increasingly more frustrating to be around and has made his trans-dom into what appears to be the only facet of his personality.

It’s all Jason talks about anymore. Literally no conversation can be had that isn’t circling back to something regarding gender or sex. He feels personally slighted at all times if someone does not get his gender right (he does not exactly “pass” all the time). His voice is still higher pitched. Jason meets a new person and after exchanging handshakes the first question out of his mouth is “What pronouns do you prefer we use?” no matter who it is - even when he met my new boss at a company Christmas party.

"Jesus Christ, poor fuckin guy!"

"does that make him a fa g?"

Fuck him. Hanrahan's an ape. I knew it would piss the shit out of him.

:thumright:

She's a fantastic gal. I mean, fantastic! I knew it'd drive him berserk.

You nailed him, Coach, in the fucking head. Right in his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:31 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
RIP r/incels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 am 

My [24 F] boyfriend [23 M] of a year has become obsessed with Jordan B Peterson, and Joe Rogan, and I don't feel I can speak to him anymore without reference to them and told me to go f*** myself if I insulted his 'friends' ... Worth it?

Quote:
This is where I finally said that he might be reading a disagreeable atmosphere because I have disagreed with being put into the impossible situation of being made to discuss books I haven't read, to have an opinion squeezed out of me, to then be told that my opinion was worthless, having not read what he had.

Then he told me to go fuck myself if I insulted his friends again, which I apparently was, by saying that Joe Rogan was not entertaining and that I no longer watch the videos he sends me of him, because they are over an hour long, and martial arts aren't interesting to me, as I have continually pointed out.

I have to note that I have read Nietzsche, this is not even my first academic rodeo at this level, I just don't agree with him, and I refuse to devote time to Peterson based on the little I know about his ideas, which seem confused. This new found obsession has become known to me since September, and I'm tired of it.

My question is, how do I let him know that this is negatively affecting our relationship without him reading it as a 'it's me or the idiot Canadian professor', or that he's intellectually outgrown me, which I assume would bolster the obsession?

tldr: boyfriend has become obsessed with podcasts, won't discuss anything else, and I have neither the time nor inclination to investigate them deeply enough to develop opinions of them demanded of me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am 

CH really finds the best shit on Reddit. It almost reads like a parody post until I saw the OP replying to comments which indicate, no it's real

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:15 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
CH really finds the best shit on Reddit. It almost reads like a parody post until I saw the OP replying to comments which indicate, no it's real

I hope it proves a cautionary tale for your barstool obsession.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am 

reminds me of when i used to look up Missed Connections on craigslist. that was a goldmine of hilarity.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I hope it proves a cautionary tale for your barstool obsession.

I know to keep my podcasts away from discussions with my wife. The only reason she knows what I listen to is she asks what's in my earbuds when I'm cleaning on the weekends. She gets bored and stops asking the instant I say "sports comedy podcast" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
CH, stop encouraging me to go to this place. Just bundles of weird.

"https://rr.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7cwg8p/my_31f_boyfriend_28m_has_another_strange_habit/?st=j9zxcjgp&sh=dde23a08

My (31F) boyfriend (28M) has another strange habit that I’m not sure how to deal with?!Relationships

submitted 2 hours ago * by littlestchicken

Hi Reddit community. Ok so this is my second post and I’m still learning how to use Reddit properly so please bare with me. My (31F) boyfriend (28M) of 2 years has some strange habits to say the least. The one I want to talk about today is super embarrassing.

When he needs to fart he either pulls his pants down and let’s it rip or he will pull the back of his waistband out and “waft it away”.

I have told him I think this is weird and gross and all around strange. Point blank.

He says it’s gross to have “fart particles” left in your pants and seems to think this is normal if not necessarily behavior. I think it’s one of the strangest things I’ve ever experienced. How do I get him to see this is not normal?

This is a repost since my original got removed for not having ages!

TL;DR Boyfriend pulls pants down or will air out by pulling waist band when farts. It’s weird. Please help me make him realize it’s abnormal behavior. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I want a study of how many of these redditors were killed by there partners

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 pm 

I [17F] received a shocking text message from my dad's "friend" [50M] and I lost trust in my best friend [19M]. What should I do?

LEAVE THE COUNTRY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Never trust guys named Dwayne.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hi Reddit community. Ok so this is my second post and I’m still learning how to use Reddit properly so please bare with me. My (31F) boyfriend (28M) of 2 years has some strange habits to say the least. The one I want to talk about today is super embarrassing.

When he needs to fart he either pulls his pants down and let’s it rip or he will pull the back of his waistband out and “waft it away”.

I have told him I think this is weird and gross and all around strange. Point blank.

He says it’s gross to have “fart particles” left in your pants and seems to think this is normal if not necessarily behavior. I think it’s one of the strangest things I’ve ever experienced. How do I get him to see this is not normal?

She's dating Stavros Halkias?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm 

If you read that carefully, you'll notice he doesn't like fart particles in his pants. Well, when you pull your pants down, where do you think they go......

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:38 am 

r/JordanPeterson's a fuckin' trip, let me tell you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:53 am 

From a Jeopardy! recap:

Quote:
Hahaha, totally. I really wish Austin had a run like Jennings. He was so smart and so funny, I couldn't get enough of him.
Sadly I missed his last week or so cause I was in jail. It may surprise you to learn that most people there would rather watch access hollywood than Jeopardy. It's a sad thing to witness, it's like they don't like me demonstrating how much smarter I am than they are or something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Made the mistake of visiting the subreddit for the Bears today. Hoo boy are there some glass half full people there. They actually treat Bernstein as an authoritative source about Ted Phillips' current involvement with the team and are praising him for confirming what they suspected all along.

I also found this lovely 4-D chess justification for the Mike Glennon signing:
Quote:
Pace signed Glennon to have the ability to draft (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky

Draft day comes. Pace trades up one spot to acquire the #2 overall pick and selects QB Mitchell (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. Draft “experts”, pundits, and fans scratched their heads why Chicago would pick a QB that high when they signed a QB to such a lofty contract in Free Agency.

Pace signed Glennon to create a smoke screen. He knew Mike was good enough to give the Bears a chance, and good enough to make most teams think Chicago would take QB off their priorities for their first round pick.

Pace didn’t risk anything to chance to get his guy. And in my opinion, he made the right call.
I think I actually mocked the people celebrating the (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky pick using this kind of logic back when it happened, so it's nice to see some people actually seriously believe such rubbish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:26 pm 

My Dad Saw My "Chad Folder" and Now Thinks I'm a Homosexual Even More

Quote:
I made a few posts ago how my dad accused me of being gay since I don't and have never had a girlfriend or showed any interest in getting one. Well now he saw my Chad folder which is just really attractive guys with mostly their shirts off. He now straight up thinks I'm gay and I couldn't convince him that they were just for r/braincels and incels.me I sounded like a stuttering IDIOT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
if i was this kid's dad i'd be more concerned about comments his son posts to the internet about something/some people called "inceltears"?

When gay redditor dude is axed by his fellow redditors about his folder of pics of dishy dudes with their shirts off, he repeatedly responds with some form of "I must argue with 'inceltears'"
GayRedditor wrote:
To argue with inceltears online, i post Chads and say "you just need personality bro"

I have that to argue with inceltears.

To argue with inceltears online, i post Chads and say "you just need personality bro"

I doubt his dad will be upset about the folder of pics, unless his dad's Tracy Morgan. Perfectly fine-- healthy even--for a young gay male to have pics of dudes, I would think. But this inceltears nonsense? gtfo

assuming the whole thing isn't some weird reddit Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
My Dad Saw My "Chad Folder" and Now Thinks I'm a Homosexual Even More

Quote:
I made a few posts ago how my dad accused me of being gay since I don't and have never had a girlfriend or showed any interest in getting one. Well now he saw my Chad folder which is just really attractive guys with mostly their shirts off. He now straight up thinks I'm gay and I couldn't convince him that they were just for r/braincels and incels.me I sounded like a stuttering IDIOT

Those are the most pathetic places online--the incel subreddit and the half-Asian incel subreddit. I want to feel bad for those people, but they're just awful.

Kind of hilarious to see the kid defend himself.

"Just be gay and get it over with."

"I swear I am not gay!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm 

He's not gay, he just stockpiles pictures of male models to argue online about what handsome men look like.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
He's not gay, he just stockpiles pictures of male models to argue online about what handsome men look like.

:lol:

This guy just keeps on giving. First of all, his name is "No Time for Cucks." Then he says:
No Time for Cucks wrote:
I'm actually 18. However I know for a fact im going to be a loser when i get older so i made that post. I just didn't want people saying "ohhh ur only 18 u have soooo much potential you'll do fine just work hard XDXD" so i said i was already 25 and a loser.

And later he clarifies what a Chad is:

No Time for Cucks wrote:
Well the thing is they have to be shirtless to show they are buff. Because an attractive non-buff guy isn't really a Chad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:00 pm 

*edit*

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
[quote="ToxicMasculinity"][/quote]

Lets not use that first word ok?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:18 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:

I pulled it. I watch a lot of boondocks. Sorry.

Still that redditor?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

I pulled it. I watch a lot of boondocks. Sorry.

Still that redditor?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:21 pm 

That guy is so gay that it's only a matter of time before Goff outs him

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
wtf is an incel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
hnd wrote:
wtf is an incel

Involuntary celibacy. Incels feel like they are owed sexual conquests by society, and that it is well within their rights to rape if they don't get what society owes them. It's fucked up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next