It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I didn't see McCain's questioning. What was he saying?

Nobody really seems to know ... it really was the ramblings of a senile old man ... hell, at least once he said "President Comey" for crying out loud ... he couldn't understand how in this Russia investigation that they already ended their Hillary part but were still investigating Trump, et al ... does he think they're the same group? I don't know. I'm fairly certain, thought, that his portion (the last person to go at that) was the drizzling shits.

Oh man... gonna have to YouTube that.

Kinda looked like at the end Comey couldn't help himself from giving John the ol' side stinkeye.

Eventually, Politico will post the entire transcript ... they're only partially through with it. Maybe it will make slightly more sense in print. Maybe I'll shit gold later. Who knows.

You keep talking about shitting gold. Is this a lifelong dream? You could drink some goldschlager.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
leashyourkids wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

Wolf called it "explosive". Explosive > great.

Really? CNN is such sensationalist bullshit.

Again, all three are terrible.

Though Chris Wallace on Fox did opine for a few seconds that today was rather damaging for Trump. Back to listening to Earth, Wind, & Fire ... much more compelling and informative.

Curious to see how the committee members comport themselves coming out of the secret squirrel classified hearing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

:lol:

You're an idiot.

Chus, please dox Leash next.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:35 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I didn't see McCain's questioning. What was he saying?

Nobody really seems to know ... it really was the ramblings of a senile old man ... hell, at least once he said "President Comey" for crying out loud ... he couldn't understand how in this Russia investigation that they already ended their Hillary part but were still investigating Trump, et al ... does he think they're the same group? I don't know. I'm fairly certain, thought, that his portion (the last person to go at that) was the drizzling shits.

Oh man... gonna have to YouTube that.

Kinda looked like at the end Comey couldn't help himself from giving John the ol' side stinkeye.

Eventually, Politico will post the entire transcript ... they're only partially through with it. Maybe it will make slightly more sense in print. Maybe I'll shit gold later. Who knows.

You keep talking about shitting gold. Is this a lifelong dream? You could drink some goldschlager.

I'd be economically productive, there's that. I suppose technically drinking 'schlager would lead to that ... which then means I've already accomplished the feat ... many times ... many years ago ... old enough to remember the huge deal that was made out of this new stuff for about a month ... they served it in test tubes ... very strange marketing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:37 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

What kind of records are kept about gigantic inbred hillbillies? Their favorite white lightning recipes? Number of children sired with each sibling?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

What kind of records are kept about gigantic inbred hillbillies? Their favorite white lightning recipes? Number of children sired with each sibling?

Coyotes killed and meth labs visited

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

Peas successfully steamed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

I think I know in which trailer park he resides.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

Too soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 pm 

Steamed peas ? :scratch:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:

It's a regional dialect.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Don Tiny wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:51 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

It's a regional dialect.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:56 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

Wolf called it "explosive". Explosive > great.

Really? CNN is such sensationalist bullshit.

Again, all three are terrible.

Though Chris Wallace on Fox did opine for a few seconds that today was rather damaging for Trump. Back to listening to Earth, Wind, & Fire ... much more compelling and informative.

Curious to see how the committee members comport themselves coming out of the secret squirrel classified hearing.

Nicole Wallace on MSNBC has been as angry and contemptuous of Comey & Trump as anyone outside of Maxine Waters.

I have to admit that with her republican resume, she has been a perfect hire for the "liberal" network :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Great testimony today.

You're an idiot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:34 pm 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?429381-1/former-fbi-director-comey-say-president-obstructed-justice

McCain's bit starts right around 2hrs 26 mins ... for those innerested.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I went to the bathroom right before he started. I came back, and McCain looked terrible and incoherent. I didn't think it was worth my time to rewind it. There's another Republican I did not vote for. Bob Barr!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Don Tiny wrote:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?429381-1/former-fbi-director-comey-say-president-obstructed-justice

McCain's bit starts right around 2hrs 26 mins ... for those innerested.

that is utter brutality. John is, in every sense of the phrase, stroking out. Far from defending Trump, he appears to be still firing away at Clinton, for no observable reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Dershowitz: Comey confirms that I'm right - and all the Democratic commentators are wrong

Alan Dershowitz
By Alan Dershowitz
Published June 08, 2017

Comey's opening testimony: Trump admin lied, defamed me

In his testimony former FBI director James Comey echoed a view that I alone have been expressing for several weeks, and that has been attacked by nearly every Democratic pundit.

Comey confirmed that under our Constitution, the president has the authority to direct the FBI to stop investigating any individual. I paraphrase, because the transcript is not yet available: the president can, in theory, decide who to investigate, who to stop investigating, who to prosecute and who not to prosecute. The president is the head of the unified executive branch of government, and the Justice Department and the FBI work under him and he may order them to do what he wishes.

As a matter of law, Comey is 100 percent correct. As I have long argued, and as Comey confirmed in his written statement, our history shows that many presidents—from Adams to Jefferson, to Lincoln, to Roosevelt, to Kennedy, to Bush 1, and to Obama – have directed the Justice Department with regard to ongoing investigations. The history is clear, the precedents are clear, the constitutional structure is clear, and common sense is clear.

Yet virtually every Democratic pundit, in their haste to “get” President Trump, has willfully ignored these realities. In doing so they have endangered our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Now that even former Director Comey has acknowledged that the Constitution would permit the president to direct the Justice Department and the FBI in this matter, let us put the issue of obstruction of justice behind us once and for all and focus on the political, moral, and other non-criminal aspects of President Trump’s conduct.

Comey’s testimony was devastating with regard to President Trump’s credibility – at least as Comey sees it. He was also critical of President Trump’s failure to observe the recent tradition of FBI independence from presidential influence. These are issues worth discussing but they have been distorted by the insistence of Democratic pundits that Trump must have committed a crime because they disagree with what he did politically.

Director Comey’s testimony was thoughtful, coherent and balanced. He is obviously angry with President Trump, and his anger has influenced his assessment of the president and his actions. But even putting that aside, Comey has provided useful insights into the ongoing investigations.

I was disappointed to learn that Comey used a Columbia law professor as a go-between to provide information to the media. He should have has the courage to do it himself. Senators must insist that he disclose the name of his go-between so that they can subpoena his memos and perhaps subpoena the professor-friend to provide further information.

I write this short op-ed as Comey finishes his testimony. I think it is important to put to rest the notion that there was anything criminal about the president exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and to request – “hope” – that he let go the investigation of General Flynn. Just as the president would have had the constitutional power to pardon Flynn and thus end the criminal investigation of him, he certainly had the authority to request the director of the FBI to end his investigation of Flynn.

So let’s move on and learn all the facts regarding the Russian efforts to intrude on American elections without that investigation being impeded by frivolous efforts to accuse President Trump of committing a crime by exercising his constitutional authority.

Alan M. Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law, Emeritus and author of Taking the Stand: My Life in the Law and Electile Dysfunction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 pm 

'77Cubs wrote:
Dershowitz: Comey confirms that I'm right - and all the Democratic commentators are wrong

Alan Dershowitz
By Alan Dershowitz
Published June 08, 2017

In his testimony former FBI director James Comey echoed a view that I alone have been expressing for several weeks, and that has been attacked by nearly every Democratic pundit.

Comey confirmed that under our Constitution, the president has the authority to direct the FBI to stop investigating any individual. I paraphrase, because the transcript is not yet available: the president can, in theory, decide who to investigate, who to stop investigating, who to prosecute and who not to prosecute. The president is the head of the unified executive branch of government, and the Justice Department and the FBI work under him and he may order them to do what he wishes.

As a matter of law, Comey is 100 percent correct. As I have long argued, and as Comey confirmed in his written statement, our history shows that many presidents—from Adams to Jefferson, to Lincoln, to Roosevelt, to Kennedy, to Bush 1, and to Obama – have directed the Justice Department with regard to ongoing investigations. The history is clear, the precedents are clear, the constitutional structure is clear, and common sense is clear.

Yet virtually every Democratic pundit, in their haste to “get” President Trump, has willfully ignored these realities. In doing so they have endangered our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Now that even former Director Comey has acknowledged that the Constitution would permit the president to direct the Justice Department and the FBI in this matter, let us put the issue of obstruction of justice behind us once and for all and focus on the political, moral, and other non-criminal aspects of President Trump’s conduct.

Comey’s testimony was devastating with regard to President Trump’s credibility – at least as Comey sees it. He was also critical of President Trump’s failure to observe the recent tradition of FBI independence from presidential influence. These are issues worth discussing but they have been distorted by the insistence of Democratic pundits that Trump must have committed a crime because they disagree with what he did politically.

Director Comey’s testimony was thoughtful, coherent and balanced. He is obviously angry with President Trump, and his anger has influenced his assessment of the president and his actions. But even putting that aside, Comey has provided useful insights into the ongoing investigations.

I was disappointed to learn that Comey used a Columbia law professor as a go-between to provide information to the media. He should have has the courage to do it himself. Senators must insist that he disclose the name of his go-between so that they can subpoena his memos and perhaps subpoena the professor-friend to provide further information.

I write this short op-ed as Comey finishes his testimony. I think it is important to put to rest the notion that there was anything criminal about the president exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and to request – “hope” – that he let go the investigation of General Flynn. Just as the president would have had the constitutional power to pardon Flynn and thus end the criminal investigation of him, he certainly had the authority to request the director of the FBI to end his investigation of Flynn.

So let’s move on and learn all the facts regarding the Russian efforts to intrude on American elections without that investigation being impeded by frivolous efforts to accuse President Trump of committing a crime by exercising his constitutional authority.

Alan M. Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law, Emeritus and author of Taking the Stand: My Life in the Law and Electile Dysfunction.

That may be the dumbest, most ill informed, politically craven load of crap I've read in awhile from someone who isn't unanimously agreed to be certifiable.

And his colleagues at Harvard are already ridiculing it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Regular Reader wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

Alan Dershowitz
By Alan Dershowitz
Published June 08, 2017

That may be the dumbest, most ill informed, politically craven load of crap I've read in awhile from someone who isn't unanimously agreed to be certifiable.

That guy has sure has changed . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:26 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

Alan Dershowitz
By Alan Dershowitz
Published June 08, 2017

I saw the author and thought 'well, this guy's apparently smart, so maybe somewhere he's got a point'. When I got to the "So let's move on and learn all the facts regarding the Russian efforts etc." part, then I knew he was, at least this time around, an attention-whore dope. I mean ... for chrissakes ... "let's ... learn all the facts" - well no shit, shyster - that's what Comey, et al, were trying to fucking do. Ye gods. Durrrrshowitz.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Bad day yesterday for board members that have spent the last couple of months reposting whatever bullshit the media spoon fed them. Lemmings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:24 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Seacrest wrote:
Bad day yesterday for board members that have spent the last couple of months reposting whatever bullshit the media spoon fed them. Lemmings.

You did post the lights out in the White House story, correct?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:28 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Don Tiny wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

Alan Dershowitz
By Alan Dershowitz
Published June 08, 2017

I saw the author and thought 'well, this guy's apparently smart, so maybe somewhere he's got a point'. When I got to the "So let's move on and learn all the facts regarding the Russian efforts etc." part, then I knew he was, at least this time around, an attention-whore dope. I mean ... for chrissakes ... "let's ... learn all the facts" - well no shit, shyster - that's what Comey, et al, were trying to fucking do. Ye gods. Durrrrshowitz.

Dershowitz has been a disgrace for ages. No idea why anyone takes him seriously at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:02 am 
Site Admin

Peoria Matt wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I am.

And did you find that in the media?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:06 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Seacrest wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I am.

I had never heard about it until you posted it. I have to assume you got that from some media source.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 am 
Site Admin

Peoria Matt wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I am.

I had never heard about it until you posted it. I have to assume you got that from some media source.

But we have heard for months that this is Trump's final year and he will be charged after he obstructed justice. And we have seen MANY hear BELIEVE and push that narrative. Without a shred of evidence to support it.

Aren't you going to ask them why?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next