It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/philan ... index.html

Seriously, what do one of these fuckers have to do to get convicted? They murdered a man who was legally carrying after he told the officer he was doing so. As a CCW permit holder this case really bothered me.

I honestly have no respect for LEOs and cases like this are a major reason why. They are nothing but armed tax collectors and can shoot the citizens they are supposed to "protect" without real justification.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Get rid of qualified immunity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/philando-castile-trial-verdict/index.html

Seriously, what do one of these fuckers have to do to get convicted? They murdered a man who was legally carrying after he told the officer he was doing so. As a CCW permit holder this case really bothered me.

I honestly have no respect for LEOs and cases like this are a major reason why. They are nothing but armed tax collectors and can shoot the citizens they are supposed to "protect" without real justification.

I do feel like it's a nearly impossible job, and that these guys crack under the constant pressure. That said- probably should not have guns drawn as a "first response".

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Good for the cop. A lawless society is not a society.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:22 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Cops steal more than all thieves combined in this country. If you want to find a real criminal, look for someone wearing a badge.

http://reason.com/archives/2015/11/27/c ... an-robbers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Cops steal more than all thieves combined in this country. If you want to find a real criminal, look for someone wearing a badge.

You're just a Zionist troublemaker. #BlueLivesMatter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob really surprised me with his stance here

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Caller Bob really surprised me with his stance here

Caller Bob's just a troll, half of what he posts is to get a rise out of people and not anything he actually believes (assuming he has any real beliefs)

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

And banks steal more than that.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:30 pm 

Should I flame this shit up?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm 

Pulled over, grilled and shot by a cop worried because he had "a wide nose ".

To paraphrase Klansman and Stern show favorite Daniel Carver: wake up people

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I see no reason to indict a cop. It is what it is.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 pm 

Nas wrote:
I see no reason to indict a cop. It is what it is.

Let's thank former governor Reagan for fully unleashing the police AND infringing upon lawful citizens' cherished :wink: Constitutional rights 50 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
This is really bad. Total failure of the justice system when an innocent man is shot and killed because of a prejudiced cop with an itchy trigger finger.

The victim was upfront with the cop and still got fired on, because the cop panicked for no other reason than because the victim was black (and he was Mexican).

News to cop, "You're in Minnesota" you dumb-ass, not the south side of Chicago or as of yesterday's shootings, on Michigan Ave!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Regular Reader wrote:

That guy was so racist, his wife's doll collection was segregated.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:35 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Regular Reader wrote:
Pulled over, grilled and shot by a cop worried because he had "a wide nose ".

I think it was " wake up white people "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 am 

It is sickening. I wish it was covered more that there isn't even one example that is easily found of a cop serving more than 5 years for an on the job killing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
I admit I haven't followed this case closely, but from what I've read the victim put his hands on his fully-loaded firearm (alleged) before the officer opened fire. Legally owned or not, if I was on the jury I'd probably take that into account pretty seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Both parties are armed. Both parties are suspicious of one another. What could possibly go wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:36 pm 

How the fuck does this cop not get convicted?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dash-cam ... -released/

The cop asks if he can see his license so of course he's reaching for his fucking wallet.

If BLM wants to dox this cop, I say go for it. Going out for groceries and reaching for your wallet when instructed by a cop should not result in death.

If protests happen, let them occur on this killer's lawn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
I admit I haven't followed this case closely, but from what I've read the victim put his hands on his fully-loaded firearm (alleged) before the officer opened fire. Legally owned or not, if I was on the jury I'd probably take that into account pretty seriously.

I've read that he was only reaching for his ID and he told the officer that he was carrying a gun...for which he had a concealed carry license.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:06 pm 

GoldenJet wrote:
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:

I've read that he was only reaching for his ID and he told the officer that he was carrying a gun...for which he had a concealed carry license.

The video shows the cop ask him for his license, which of course requires that he reach for his wallet. As he's reaching for the wallet, he tells cop he has a gun (as he should say). Cop tells him not to reach for it, but he's already reaching for his wallet as the cop says this. Moron cop panics and murders him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:31 pm 

Ogie, if Castille doesn't say he has a gun while reaching for his waistband, does the shooting play out as we see on camera?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm 

And yes, Castille should be able to inform the officer that he has a firearm while reaching for his wallet without getting shot. Point being, though, presented with all the facts, including announcing the presence of a firearm while reaching for the area where most people keep their firearms on their person, does what the officer did constitute a crime, and if so, which crime and how?

And I ask this not knowing of anything like this in our system, but maybe it's time we explore special criminal statutes for police officers. Like an entire sub-section of the law with Conduct Unbecoming like shit for cops that is still criminal and felonious.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:03 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I just saw the video for the first time. Didn't know a child was in the car.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/06/20/ph ... -shooting/

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:32 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
And yes, Castille should be able to inform the officer that he has a firearm while reaching for his wallet without getting shot. Point being, though, presented with all the facts, including announcing the presence of a firearm while reaching for the area where most people keep their firearms on their person, does what the officer did constitute a crime, and if so, which crime and how?
Manslaughter, like he was charged for. He fired 4 times! This was a man that had told him exactly what he is going to do and he was doing exactly that.

We as a country and a legal system need to somehow remove the idea that police officers, simply by being "concerned" can just shoot people with no justification. It's a sad time that we live in that it seems 100 innocent non-police deaths are worth making sure 1 police death does not occur.

To answer your second question, police should be held to a higher standard than the general population. We shouldn't need new special laws.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Part of the problem for Castillo was he didn't know the cop was thinking he was a dangerous felon. The cop approached him as an on the run robbery suspect. He was already guilty in the cops eyes.

Castillo, in his own mind, was following instructions on a normal traffic stop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:49 am 

TurdFerguson wrote:
Part of the problem for Castillo was he didn't know the cop was thinking he was a dangerous felon. The cop approached him as an on the run robbery suspect. He was already guilty in the cops eyes.

That is not the problem of the guy getting killed. In a just world, that would be a reason to convict the cop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Nobama's
TurdFerguson wrote:

Anti Cop attitudes like this post are Obama's legacy. Castillo had received thousands of flowers and we'll wishes and prayers since the incident but what about the cop who was in a dangerous position? No one feels for him yet Castillo is being treated like a hero.

To all,
I have read all of the emails from not only some of the MTOA board members, but from other Law Enforcement & Military personnel about Barack Obama’s rudeness and what seems to be disgust for basically anyone in uniform. Well, it’s my turn to add to the list of emailers and here it is:

Some members of the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Department, Michigan State Police, and other local agencies inside Calhoun County were working with Secret Service in the security of Mr. Obama.

Mr. Obama’s bus arrived in Battle Creek and pulled into the stadium area. Before Mr. Obama exited the bus, he has the Secret Service get off and tell all Law Enforcement personnel in uniform that they now have to stand behind the bus so Mr. Obama is not seen with anyone in a Law Enforcement uniform before he gets off or while in the public view.

So, everyone from MSP, Sheriff’s Dept., and other agencies looks at each other for a second, go and stand behind the bus out of sight so Mr. Obama does not have to see, or been seen with, what to him is ‘undesirables’ since he refuses to be seen or even acknowledge Military or Law
Enforcement.

At a time of war and terrorism in our world, this presidential candidate who is being protected by various branches of the military & law enforcement at the tax payers expense, refuses to acknowledge, be seen
with, have in his photographed background, any type of Military or Law Enforcement in uniform.

But this is not in the media or headlines in the news. Why? I wonder what the story or media frenzy would be if it was Muslims, blacks, whites, Jews, or any other race, gender, religion, and/or occupation, that Mr. Obama refuses to be seen with or have around him.

Why would Law Enforcement branches make this up?

Jason Kern, Michigan Tactical Officer’s Association Executive Board Member Training Committee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: Apart Pizza
Obviousely this good guy cop was not asking nice enough?

Doesnt look like the guy who was shot did anything wrong here. I often grab the shopkeeper and demand some hohos! OR ELSE! as far as minneapolys, "IT JUST GOT OUT OF HAND! "...Oh wait this was the Sox game? :lol: