It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Mosque Attack
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Quad City Pete wrote:
America wrote:
Islam has been at odds with the west for over a thousand years.

How dare you, you Islamophobic piece of shit. Muslims are under siege from human garbage like you.

Last week I was driving down Kimberly Road in Bettendorf and I spied a beautiful Muslim woman of color. She had on a hijab, a miniskirt, and a great pair of Christian Louboutin spike heels. Unfortunately she had stepped on a sewer grate and the heel of her left shoe had become damaged. I pulled over and asked if I could be of assistance. After all, with my 173 IQ I figured I could probably help her out.

She was crying and I comforted her. I advised her that it would be no problem for me to repair the shoe as I had minored in cobbling when I was in college. I went back to my car to get my tools. The moment I stepped away a Volkswagen pulled up next to her and four Republicans wearing full SS uniforms leapt out and began yelling racial slurs and attempting to pull her hijab. I sprinted back to her and suddenly the four scumbags weren't so brave. I'm 6'1" tall, 250 lbs. with a barrel chest and to top it off I was carrying a 24" cast iron shoe stand anvil. The Republicans ran away like the vermin they are. But I got their license plate and called the local mosque to report it to the Imam.

We discussed Beyonce's twins while I repaired the Louboutin. When I was finished it was an honor to slip it back on this classy lady's foot.

The mults are stepping up their game in 2017. Thank you to whomever has has the time to create such wonderful and appropriate prose.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
denisdman wrote:
Quad City Pete wrote:
America wrote:

How dare you, you Islamophobic piece of shit. Muslims are under siege from human garbage like you.

Last week I was driving down Kimberly Road in Bettendorf and I spied a beautiful Muslim woman of color. She had on a hijab, a miniskirt, and a great pair of Christian Louboutin spike heels. Unfortunately she had stepped on a sewer grate and the heel of her left shoe had become damaged. I pulled over and asked if I could be of assistance. After all, with my 173 IQ I figured I could probably help her out.

She was crying and I comforted her. I advised her that it would be no problem for me to repair the shoe as I had minored in cobbling when I was in college. I went back to my car to get my tools. The moment I stepped away a Volkswagen pulled up next to her and four Republicans wearing full SS uniforms leapt out and began yelling racial slurs and attempting to pull her hijab. I sprinted back to her and suddenly the four scumbags weren't so brave. I'm 6'1" tall, 250 lbs. with a barrel chest and to top it off I was carrying a 24" cast iron shoe stand anvil. The Republicans ran away like the vermin they are. But I got their license plate and called the local mosque to report it to the Imam.

We discussed Beyonce's twins while I repaired the Louboutin. When I was finished it was an honor to slip it back on this classy lady's foot.

The mults are stepping up their game in 2017. Thank you to whomever has has the time to create such wonderful and appropriate prose.

The mults should have their own tournament in 2018

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Quad City Pete wrote:
America wrote:

Good, but not quite QCP. You got the IQ brag, but you forgot the eidetic memory brag, the majoring in 5 different unrelated subjects, and this wasn't vulgar enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Quad City Pete wrote:
America wrote:

bravo, bravo, bravo....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Good, but not quite QCP. You got the IQ brag, but you forgot the eidetic memory brag, the majoring in 5 different unrelated subjects, and this wasn't vulgar enough.

Those are small slips, but it doesn't matter, because he took it to the house on the classic shitlib foot fetish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I don't think it work out the way he was hoping too:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-idUSKBN19E2BL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10