It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mosque Attack
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Events such as that are precisely what ISIS wants as it plays into their narrative to radicalize and recruit more.

Not to mention never ending drone strikes. Interesting dichotomy between the reporting conducted by Fox News and that conducted by MSNBC. Not surprising though.

I think I've voiced my opinion on the drone strikes, but yeah that's one great way to radicalize some guy 8,000 miles away who was just minding his own business, living his life, until his kid got blown up as "collateral damage"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
we should just all kill ourselves so as to not offend ISIS.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Hatchetman wrote:

I think not drone striking innocent civilians isn't too much to ask of our military.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I think not drone striking innocent civilians isn't too much to ask of our military.

Impossible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

ISIS cannot be defeated militarily as it's really a war against an ideology, not an organized group or nation state. I'd think 16 years in Afghanistan would drive this point home that there is no military victory vs. terrorism.

Cutting off their financing is your best weapon, but we are too chickenshit to blackball NATO ally Turkey, who buys their oil.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am 

It will be a never ending battle to kill bad guys before they kill us. You cannot win it. Like cancer just because you can't eliminate it you still try to control it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Only way to stop ISIS is genocide against Muslims.

At this point can anyone honestly answer no to the question, "would the world be a better place if there were no Muslims in it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 am 

Terrorism against the U.S. will cease the second that the U.S. stops attempting to influence the political and economic affairs of countries where terrorists are spawned. Anger towards the U.S. is directly tied to this and frankly it should be. We are bombing the hell out of those countries and repeatedly telling them that they and their way of life arent worth shit. We wonder why they may actually have a problem with it. Talk about being tone deaf.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I don't know what winning looks like. What does it look like? Is it... I mean, is it honestly the U.S. flag flying over Mecca? Is that what's gonna straighten this out? And, if that's the case, why are we postponing that? What are we hoping is gonna happen in the meantime?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I don't know what winning looks like. What does it look like? Is it... I mean, is it honestly the U.S. flag flying over Mecca? Is that what's gonna straighten this out? And, if that's the case, why are we postponing that? What are we hoping is gonna happen in the meantime?
Just like the voice of our generation once said "we keep waiting, waiting,waiting on the world to change".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Here's what winning would look like: Guys with stupid beards and dumb broads with their hair covered stop blowing people up and stop trying to impose 1500 year old religious values on the enlightened world. That's it. Nobody really gives a fuck if you pray five times a day. Just don't stop my Uber ride to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:36 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Here's what winning would look like: Guys with stupid beards and dumb broads with their hair covered stop blowing people up and stop trying to impose 1500 year old religious values on the enlightened world. That's it. Nobody really gives a fuck if you pray five times a day. Just don't stop my Uber ride to do it.
Ultimately, it is unavoidable until the concept of an "Islamic State" ceases to exist. That is the way the funding and protection goes away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Ultimately, it is unavoidable until the concept of an "Islamic State" ceases to exist. That is the way the funding and protection goes away.

I would take it a little further. It is impossible until the idiotic fantasy that a worldwide Islamic state should exist ceases.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am 

I think separating government and Islam would be enough. It gave me the ability to stand up to the Christian Childrens Book Propagandists without going to jail!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
long time guy wrote:
Terrorism against the U.S. will cease the second that the U.S. stops attempting to influence the political and economic affairs of countries where terrorists are spawned. Anger towards the U.S. is directly tied to this and frankly it should be. We are bombing the hell out of those countries and repeatedly telling them that they and their way of life arent worth shit. We wonder why they may actually have a problem with it. Talk about being tone deaf.

These attacks are mostly happening in Europe now. The convenient excuse of blowback isn't really there anymore, Europe held their hands out in aid to these animals and now they are being attacked for it.

But now that people are hitting back and taking the fight to the Muslims themselves we'll see how willing the liberals and the media are to admit that these kinds of killings and attacks are a direct result of "moderate" Muslin's refusal to police their own religion. Blowback goes both ways, but that won't stop them from playing the victim.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I think separating government and Islam would be enough.

I'm not sure how that can be done without re-writing the Koran.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I would take it a little further. It is impossible until the idiotic fantasy that a worldwide Islamic state should exist ceases.

The only way to do this is completely ban them (travel ban!) from our borders or kill enough Muslims globally that the rest decide to leave the religion. There's no way to change the religion, it has to be eradicated.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
long time guy wrote:

If this were the case why all the attacks in France, England, Germany, Russia, and Belgium? It's also been stated before. Why are there no Latin American terrorists?

Also, you condone the enslavement of the female half of the population in many Muslim countries? You can condemn US policy, but lets not pretend that Islam does not have problems on its own.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

They can just learn to ignore all the bad stuff in the book like the Christians did. They just need to understand that only the stuff meant to take literally is what you should take literally and the stuff that isn't meant to be taken literally is not meant to be taken literally.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
There is no easy solution. It will be impossible to defeat them militarily. The best we can do is try to get them some Western culture so they can become as lazy and apathetic as we are.

Maybe we can mail them some Doritos and DVD copies of "Who's Got Mail?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am 
Site Admin

America wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The only way to do this is completely ban them (travel ban!) from our borders or kill enough Muslims globally that the rest decide to leave the religion. There's no way to change the religion, it has to be eradicated.

That's not a very American viewpoint, Mr. America. I don't give a fuck what silly nonsense some other dipshit believes as long as it isn't bumping into me. Right now, my beef is with the Shabbos elevator they installed in my building.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

They can just learn to ignore all the bad stuff in the book like the Christians did. They just need to understand that only the stuff meant to take literally is what you should take literally and the stuff that isn't meant to be taken literally is not meant to be taken literally.

That seems simple enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Just like the voice of our generation once said "we keep waiting, waiting,waiting on the world to change".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: John's
The solution is more pork.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

They can just learn to ignore all the bad stuff in the book like the Christians did.

Well, I want to be clear that I'm not drawing equivalence here like Ben Affleck and the morons on CNN do, but I wouldn't say Christians have learned to ignore all the bad stuff in their book. Left to their own devices they'd teach your kid a bunch of crazy crap in the name of "science".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Here's your problem, there are sects (Wahhabism) which concentrate upon those portions of the book.

We need to also discredit the entire ideology and not shy away from attacking Wahhabism for fear of being branded "Islamaphobic."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

They can just learn to ignore all the bad stuff in the book like the Christians did.

Well, I want to be clear that I'm not drawing equivalence here like Ben Affleck and the morons on CNN do, but I wouldn't say Christians have learned to ignore all the bad stuff in their book. Left to their own devices they'd teach your kid a bunch of crazy crap in the name of "science".
Some people pay thousands of dollars a year for that privilege!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
America wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

That's not a very American viewpoint, Mr. America. I don't give a fuck what silly nonsense some other dipshit believes as long as it isn't bumping into me. Right now, my beef is with the Shabbos elevator they installed in my building.

This is the attitude of the west in general, and Islam is preying on on it. You gotta be willing to make an exception for Muslims.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
There is no easy solution. It will be impossible to defeat them militarily. The best we can do is try to get them some Western culture so they can become as lazy and apathetic as we are.

Give them weed, porn, and X-Boxes, and they will love us.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next