It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
How come its illegal to park in a handicap parking space yet no one seems to care when I forgo the normal stalls in the men's room to spread out in the handicap stall/mansion? Or am I just as much of an asshole as the people who park in the parking spots?

In my defense, I've never had a situation where Iv'e been in the stall and a handicap person rolls in wanting to use it. Also in my defense, if that did happen I would just tell him to either hold it or use his colostomy bag.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
"we need you actin' freaky like we need a fuckin' bag on our hip."

yeah, thats odd.....i never feel guilty about that.....it's never occurred to me to feel guilty.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I wouldnt use the handicap stall unless the other one is occupied. But if it is, all bets are off. Just because you don't have legs doesn't mean you automatically get to shit first.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
I use the handicap stall whenever I have to shit at work. I'd rather not have to wrap myself around the toilet paper holder just to sit down, otherwise.

Plus, we don't have any handicap people in the office.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
I try to avoid it, but if the regular stall is occupied or covered in shit, I'm going with the handicapped stall.

We used to have an employee in a wheelchair and I was using the urinal when he came in, but had to leave, because only the handicapped stall was occupied. Now, the tricky part is this: What if the regular stall was occupied, then the second person came in and had to use the handicapped stall? Nothing you can really do about that. That's why I think it's different than the parking space.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:26 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Just because you don't have legs doesn't mean you automatically get to shit first.

Exactly.

I dont think the parking space and the stall are even close to the same deal.

If possible I will avoid the handicapped stall, but if it is the only option then I am using it. People can wait just like the rest of us.

The other day I had that sudden urge hit me while driving home. I pulled into an out of the way gas station and it only had one toilet for men and one for women. The mens was occupied. I stood for a few secs and that urge was getting stronger and stronger. I went in to the ladies toilet. Thankfully when I was done there was no lady waiting outside as that would have been a little awkward. But when that moment comes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 pm 

RFDC wrote:
The other day I had that sudden urge hit me while driving home. I pulled into an out of the way gas station and it only had one toilet for men and one for women. The mens was occupied. I stood for a few secs and that urge was getting stronger and stronger. I went in to the ladies toilet. Thankfully when I was done there was no lady waiting outside as that would have been a little awkward. But when that moment comes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Skyway McDonald's?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Fasano's
Was at the airport waiting for a flight. Bathroom is packed only stall available is the handicap. I sit down and not 2 minutes later someone tries to open the door. Turns out to be a guy in a wheel chair. Worst part is the mother fucker is staring directly at me through the crack the whole time I am taking a shit. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I shit in whatever stall is available. Cripples get no quarter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Caller Bob wrote:

No CFMB thread is complete until we get your hot take. You rarely disappoint.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

No CFMB thread is complete until we get your hot take. You rarely disappoint.

I pretty much just echoed Joe Orr's take

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
WL Bill wrote:
Was at the airport waiting for a flight. Bathroom is packed only stall available is the handicap. I sit down and not 2 minutes later someone tries to open the door. Turns out to be a guy in a wheel chair. Worst part is the mother fucker is staring directly at me through the crack the whole time I am taking a shit. Lol.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
WL Bill wrote:

Did you at least walk with a limp on the way out?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I think it should not be a ticketable offense for a non-disabled person to park in a handicapped spot unless all the other handicapped spots are taken. If I see six open handicapped spots, what's the harm in taking one? (Not that I have...I don't want my car to be keyed.)

And there was a CyE episode devoted to this topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzjbXgaVOk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Fasano's
Killer V wrote:
WL Bill wrote:

Did you at least walk with a limp on the way out?

Should of but didn't. The fucker gave me the stink eye my whole walk out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
What about using a tag to park in a handicapped space when you are driving the disabled person somewhere (i.e. The person is in the car with you)?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Never thought to compare the two things. At my work the handicap stall is 4 times as big as the regular stall. My biggest reason for them is not the size factor, but more so the fact they usually border a wall so there is at most one neighbor... Same reason I use a corner urinal. less crowded

If I had a handicap Co worker I doubt I would use handicap stall

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
i dunno maybe 30 dudes on my floor. none disabled as far as I can tell. so the disabled shitter is supposed to never be used?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
What about using a tag to park in a handicapped space when you are driving the disabled person somewhere (i.e. The person is in the car with you)?

I do that with my Mom all the time.

She has the tag, BTW.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Hatchetman wrote:
i dunno maybe 30 dudes on my floor. none disabled as far as I can tell. so the disabled shitter is supposed to never be used?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I ALWAYS go to the handicapped stall first. Usually the cleanest and it's the size of a Cadillac. So much room for activities.

If a handicapped guy comes in, he can wait until I'm done.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I ALWAYS go to the handicapped stall first. Usually the cleanest and it's the size of a Cadillac. So much room for activities.

If a handicapped guy comes in, he can wait until I'm done.

Yep.

It's the best way to treat them like normal people.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:29 pm 

Another beef....

What is with the handicap passes they give out at Great America. Look, if you are legitimately in a wheelchair, by all means, cut to the front of Goliath..but some of these people that get passes now, I just don't get it. Nothing is wrong with them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Caller Bob wrote:
Another beef....

What is with the handicap passes they give out at Great America. Look, if you are legitimately in a wheelchair, by all means, cut to the front of Goliath..but some of these people that get passes now, I just don't get it. Nothing is wrong with them.

Why would being in a wheelchair give them the right to cut the line? They get to sit in the line!! They have it way better than the rest of us already when it comes to waiting in line.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Another beef....

Why would being in a wheelchair give them the right to cut the line? They get to sit in the line!! They have it way better than the rest of us already when it comes to waiting in line.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Most offices/buildings have more than one handicap parking space... usually far more than would ever be used (unless the building is something for handicapped people.) Most toilets have at least one handicap toilet, but percentage wise, this is more than the total number of toilets. I don't see parking lots with 33% handicapped spaces. After I dislocated my kneecap and was in recovery, I wasn't a handicapped person really as I could walk on my own, but the raised toilet seat of the handicapped stall was very welcoming. At my work bathroom, we have four stalls, one handicapped, and three regular. If someone is in the regular one next to the wall, I will go to the handicapped one on the other wall so we have a two stall buffer. Disclaimer: we don't have any handicapped folks regularly working in the building.

My question is how do handicapped people use the bathroom on a plane... there's less space in there than my high school locker. Do they just suit up with Depends before the flight, or is it maybe easier because things are so cramped you have more to hold on to?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Parking is optional. Shitting is not.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
newper wrote:
Most offices/buildings have more than one handicap parking space... usually far more than would ever be used (unless the building is something for handicapped people.) Most toilets have at least one handicap toilet, but percentage wise, this is more than the total number of toilets. I don't see parking lots with 33% handicapped spaces. After I dislocated my kneecap and was in recovery, I wasn't a handicapped person really as I could walk on my own, but the raised toilet seat of the handicapped stall was very welcoming. At my work bathroom, we have four stalls, one handicapped, and three regular. If someone is in the regular one next to the wall, I will go to the handicapped one on the other wall so we have a two stall buffer. Disclaimer: we don't have any handicapped folks regularly working in the building.

My question is how do handicapped people use the bathroom on a plane... there's less space in there than my high school locker. Do they just suit up with Depends before the flight, or is it maybe easier because things are so cramped you have more to hold on to?

The only reason they have larger stalls is to provide wheel chair access. This doesn't come into play on an airplane.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
How do handicap people wipe their asses? Do you have to lift then wipe? Have to be some logistics you would think.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 pm 

newper wrote:

<º)))><