condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 115000
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: manual
I have a 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo, All wheel Drive for sale. Im selling because I don't have the time or money to do what I wanted to with it. And here's why.
New:
Motor OEM
Transfer case
Driveshaft
Transmission
Valves
Pistons
Heads
All 4 hubs, control arm assemblys etc
Greddy Profec 2 Boost Controller
Active Aero works.
Touchscreen/bluetooth LCD radio
Blue/White LED analog & Digital center gauges. Boost shows Vacuum in hg and PSI in boost
A/C and heat work
Lumbar support works
No spare tire
Basically its a new car mechanically on a chassis with 115k, everything was replaced at 108k.
As the bill approached 12k for all the work, the wife found out and apparently it became a problem, even though her diamond costs are never an issue, because diamonds are apparently "priceless" funny, cause the credit card company didn't agree when they sent the bill every month. And no, I didn't bring that up, I observed my surroundings during this calm conversation and noticed plenty of sharp objects within her reach. Anywho, then she decided to trick me into popping out 3 kids by wearing certain "outfits" to catch my attention, I learned my lesson and wont fall for it a 4th time, nonetheless, I have to sell as i've decided I fear for my life if I put any more time or money into it. So my loss is your gain. The problems with the car? The left front ABS sensor is bad, theres a dent in the fender and the differential shaft seal is worn (currently being fixed)no worries I have the seal, I just don't trust getting under the car while my beautiful wife is home. Cant do trades as she recently acquired her CPL, any questions feel free to ask. Yes Active Aero works.