It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
POLITICO‏Verified account @politico 27m27 minutes ago

How the CIA came to doubt the official story of JFK’s murder http://politi.co/2v6BuSY via @philipshenon & @LarrySabato in @POLITICOMag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
'77Cubs wrote:
POLITICO‏Verified account @politico 27m27 minutes ago

How the CIA came to doubt the official story of JFK’s murder http://politi.co/2v6BuSY via @philipshenon & @LarrySabato in @POLITICOMag

I've been reading a lot of stuff on this site about how trustworthy are national intelligence agencies.

Post your FAKE NEWS somewhere else pal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I'm in the no way it was a single shooter camp

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Back and to the left... Back and to the left...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
badrogue17 wrote:
I'm in the no way it was a single shooter camp

Not a chance it was one shooter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
It wasn't that difficult a shot. I watched some old-timer use the same model rifle and easily get the shots off in time. Oswald didn't need to be a great shooter, merely decent.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:09 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
It wasn't that difficult a shot. I watched some old-timer use the same model rifle and easily get the shots off in time. Oswald didn't need to be a great shooter, merely decent.

Ok official government story. We believe you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Oswald plotted the assination in Mexico with the KGB weeks before. At a bull fight stadium. That is beyond conspiracy it's pretty much common knowledge.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:20 pm 
Caller Bob wrote:
Oswald plotted the assination in Mexico with the KGB weeks before. At a bull fight stadium. That is beyond conspiracy it's pretty much common knowledge.

Russia is FAKE NEWS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I've studied this murder for most of my life. I don't like to really talk about it anymore since it's like talking to someone about religion.

This is the best theory I've heard from a guy back in the military industrial complex in those days. Who happened to be my neighbor back in the late 70s or early 80s.

1.Everyone in Washington HATED JFK. The Establishment just detested him. The public and media loved him.

2.During the Cuban Missile Crisis we did not get all the nukes out of Cuba. The U.N. not the U.S., was in charge of removing nukes there. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. There were nukes there until the 77/78 when the Carter Administration did a deal with Castro to get those out. That's why we never messed w/ Cuba in the mid 60s and 70s.

3.Due to this secret, JFK was being blackmailed by Khrushchev and the Russians. He was passing top secret information due to the blackmail. Washington insiders knew this and had to put an end to it.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Furious Styles wrote:

easy shot, 95 yards at target moving in straight line and constant velocity. Oswald as a marine had to hit 500 yards to qualify as a rifleman.

People love the conspiracy theories as JFK has become a larger than life figure and it's just too much to accept that a man who failed at almost everything in life could kill him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:32 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

easy shot, 95 yards at target moving in straight line and constant velocity. Oswald as a marine had to hit 500 yards to qualify as a rifleman.

The best snipers thru history have tried to replicate that shot and none were even close to doing it. Before they closed the window with glass @ the book depository, you could walk up and see the angle and it shot down the stupid single bullet theory.

ok that's enough. i won't talk anymore. this shit is enough to ruin someone's day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
I've studied this murder for most of my life. I don't like to really talk about it anymore since it's like talking to someone about religion.

This is the best theory I've heard from a guy back in the military industrial complex in those days. Who happened to be my neighbor back in the late 70s or early 80s.

1.Everyone in Washington HATED JFK. The Establishment just detested him. The public and media loved him.

2.During the Cuban Missile Crisis we did not get all the nukes out of Cuba. The U.N. not the U.S., was in charge of removing nukes there. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. There were nukes there until the 77/78 when the Carter Administration did a deal with Castro to get those out. That's why we never messed w/ Cuba in the mid 60s and 70s.

3.Due to this secret, JFK was being blackmailed by Khrushchev and the Russians. He was giving passing top secret information due to the blackmail. Washington insiders knew this and had to put an end to it.

That's a new one. Haven't heard that before. Interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:35 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

The best snipers thru history have tried to replicate that shot and none were even close to doing it. Before they closed the window with glass @ the book depository, you could walk up and see the angle and it shot down the stupid single bullet theory.

ok that's enough. i won't talk anymore. this shit is enough to ruin someone's day.

Are you telling me a sniper can't hit a 95 yard target? They recreated it from the depository on a Peter Jennings special 15 years ago or so. Easy shot, anyone who went through basic training could hit it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm 

Wasn't the rifle Oswald supposedly used a piece of shit?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:42 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Are you telling me a sniper can't hit a 95 yard target? They recreated it from the depository on a Peter Jennings special 15 years ago or so. Easy shot, anyone who went through basic training could hit it.

That Peter Jennings thing was all bullshit like the CBS one was in 65. And both of those didn't use the same conditions as that day. Anyway we will agree to disagree. I already said I would shut up :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:42 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

you would be surprised what a bolt action rifle in poor condition can do. I've fired 75-80 year old mosins and so long as the sights are good (he had a scope so that's even better than iron sights) you'll hit your target. Cycling 3 rounds through an old bolt action is easy and it should work well regardless of condition as there aren't a lot of components to such a weapon. It's not like a modern military rifle which needs to be pristine to function as designed.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:44 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

People love the conspiracy theories as JFK has become a larger than life figure and it's just too much to accept that a man who failed at almost everything in life could kill him.

Jack Ruby is the one piece that adds fuel to the notion that there was a conspiracy at work. Why would he want to kill Oswald?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:44 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Jack Ruby is the one piece that adds fuel to the notion that there was a conspiracy at work. Why would he want to kill Oswald?

just a pissed off guy who wanted to take the law into his own hands. I'd imagine if Trump were killed today and some pissed off Trumpster had had the opportunity to kill the assassin, they would. (especially since his followers are like cultists)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:46 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

you would be surprised what a bolt action rifle in poor condition can do. I've fired 75-80 year old mosins and so long as the sights are good (he had a scope so that's even better than iron sights) you'll hit your target.

Didn't the FBI do studies about just how shitty the functionality of that specific rifle were? I'm not saying the guy couldn't get one good shot off with it, but apparently the rapid fire nature of the shots would have required minor adjustments to the amount of pull on the trigger amongst other things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:46 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

How was he a failure in everything in life? He accomplished a lot even by the government standards.

Learned how to speak fluent Russian.
Help shoot down Gary Powers U2 plane.
U.S. Marine

That's sounds like someone who didn't fail in everything in life and was a pretty smart guy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

just a pissed off guy who wanted to take the law into his own hands. I'd imagine if Trump were killed today and some pissed off Trumpster had had the opportunity to kill the assassin, they would. (especially since his followers are like cultists)

Come on Ogie. He was a mob guy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

you would be surprised what a bolt action rifle in poor condition can do. I've fired 75-80 year old mosins and so long as the sights are good (he had a scope so that's even better than iron sights) you'll hit your target.

Didn't the FBI do studies about just how shitty the functionality of that specific rifle were? I'm not saying the guy couldn't get one good shot off with it, but apparently the rapid fire nature of the shots would have required minor adjustments to the amount of pull on the trigger amongst other things.

3 shots in 8 seconds really isn't rapid fire by any definition for a bolt action. Especially when you start counting at the trigger pull of the 1st shot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm 

I know there are more JFK murder enthusiasts on the board, but they prolly have better things to do on a Friday night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:50 pm 

You know one theory that I always thought was so wacked but nowadays and maybe in 50 years it might make sense : JFK was going to make the UFO/Alien presence public.

Let's say for the sake of argument UFO/Aliens from other worlds visit this planet and we have no way of deterring them. If someone like a President would make that public, that would be a threat to every facet of our civilization. Even if they were peaceful all the institutions that make our civilization would crumble or be scrutinized. If you were the people in charge, it would be in your and your people's best interest to keep that a secret.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm 

Here is the big thing about conspiracies, nothing in Washington remains a secret. Just look at Watergate if you don't believe me. You had one of the top men at the FBI feeding WaPo reporters.

For something like this, there would be a few dozen people in the know and one of them would've spoken and had evidence of it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

People love the conspiracy theories as JFK has become a larger than life figure .

I think about that too. Conspiracy or not, his murder has uplifted him to this saintly figure in our history. The reality may hit some people hard. He was just another human being. He did some great things but he failed his share as well. Just like every other living person.

I think we as a society have this need for hero's and make up our own history while the real history fades away.

When Truman left office, he was not on good terms with public opinion. But 20 years later people thought highly of him. Same thing is happening with G W Bush to some extent. I'm sure in 50 years Obama will be seen as a godly figure.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:55 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

3 shots in 8 seconds really isn't rapid fire by any definition for a bolt action. Especially when you start counting at the trigger pull of the 1st shot.

I'm just saying the FBI attempted to pull off the shots with the exact same rifle, and said there would have to have been multiple minor functionality adjustments made to pull off the shots outside of the weather/obstruction/moving target conditions.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Here is the big thing about conspiracies, nothing in Washington remains a secret. Just look at Watergate if you don't believe me. You had one of the top men at the FBI feeding WaPo reporters.

For something like this, there would be a few dozen people in the know and one of them would've spoken and had evidence of it.

People have talked. For evidence, they locked up those files for like 75 years. I don't remember when they will come out but I"m pretty sure when they do come out, much of the evidence will be 'lost'.

First job of a conspiracy to to make it not look like a conspiracy and perpetuate that status as long as you can. If the U.S. gov is the conspirator, no way they would ever admit to such a crime.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:57 pm 

Damn Ogie. You're one those the biggest conspiracies can't be true guys?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next