It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I debated to post this or not here but I dont know anyone else in real life so I'll give it a try.

As you know I'm pretty much live my life as a hermit. I usually don't talk to people in real life and have zero friends. I have some acquaintances here and there or former business associates I run into in the travel industry.

I have not been with a woman in the last 14/15 years. No sexual or emotional contact at all.

I took an odd job at one of the vacation tours here and been doing prep and clean up work for the owners. Its just another gig to keep me going and I enjoy it and really don't expect much out of it.

But then the weirdest thing happened. One of the women there took a keen interest in ME! I couldn't believe it and I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. But as a few weeks went on, she made her intentions known directly.

Now don't get me wrong, this woman is not like the women you boys get. She's got some missing teeth, somewhat overweight, and a bit unkempt. But for someone like me who's not been in any type of relationship in over a decade, she's Marilyn Monroe.

So I've been flattered, the ego took a boost, and I am thinking about maybe dating this women seriously. But there's a catch.

I think she's homeless and addicted to crack cocaine. I shit you not. I'm not making this up. She said she use to work at one of the hotels here and I know a guy there and he told me this. She's also like fucked around with a lot of guys mainly due to drug abuse. The guy told me this was like 5/6 years ago when he worked with her. I'm guessing probably lot of oral sex for drug money(???). She got fired from the hotel because she was high and missed work. I asked her where she lives multiple times and she keeps avoiding the question.

So do I hold all these supposed allegations against her? I'm not a very judgemental person, but I'm strongly feeling like I should forget all these social misgivings about her. Or do you all think I'm just maybe being too forgiving since I've not had this feeling of someone else liking me and taking interest in over a decade? I really dont think I would have sex with her, but looking more for companionship.

What do you guys think? Am I being desperate here and my emotions are blinding me to the truth? or go for it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has to be a bit, right?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I mean, there is only a 80% chance she will rob you once you let her in your home, so go for it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 pm 

If it's a serious post and you're into her then go bang her. Probably wear protection though

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm 

Fuck. I'm 2 paragraphs in and I just have to say we've got too much going on on the board to take on another thing like this this deserves its own fuckng week

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I've had three awful breakups in this decade and at this point I think I'm going to die alone but even that's marginally preferable to toothless, homeless, and addicted to crack cocaine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I can't express how much I love this board.

rogers park bryan wrote:
Fuck. I'm 2 paragraphs in and I just have to say we've got too much going on on the board to take on another thing like this this deserves its own fuckng week

Nope. This is a perfect way to bring everyone back together

To rock my soul

FavreFan wrote:

I really wish it was a bit. My emotions have been turned inside out by this woman. I think it's me doing it to myself really. I keep thinking of this woman day and night when Im not at work. When I'm at work with her it's like I'm on drugs. It reminds me of those fairy tales where the witch puts a love spell on the prince. It's borderline infacuation I think. I was thinking about seeing a therapist but I can't afford it.

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Go for it.

What's the worst that could happen?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
FavreFan wrote:

I'm reading it and think well this is interesting and then I hit the missing teeth and crack addict and I just loose it. Has to be a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 pm 

For real though...

If you're feeling like hopping back in the dating game just try online dating. There's a lot of weirdos but that doesn't sound like a deal breaker. You gotta be able to find better than what you described in the OP

To rock my soul

HawaiiYou wrote:
I debated to post this or not here but I dont know anyone else in real life so I'll give it a try.

As you know I'm pretty much live my life as a hermit. I usually don't talk to people in real life and have zero friends. I have some acquaintances here and there or former business associates I run into in the travel industry.

I have not been with a woman in the last 14/15 years. No sexual or emotional contact at all.

I took an odd job at one of the vacation tours here and been doing prep and clean up work for the owners. Its just another gig to keep me going and I enjoy it and really don't expect much out of it.

But then the weirdest thing happened. One of the women there took a keen interest in ME! I couldn't believe it and I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. But as a few weeks went on, she made her intentions known directly.

Now don't get me wrong, this woman is not like the women you boys get. She's got some missing teeth, somewhat overweight, and a bit unkempt. But for someone like me who's not been in any type of relationship in over a decade, she's Marilyn Monroe.

So I've been flattered, the ego took a boost, and I am thinking about maybe dating this women seriously. But there's a catch.

I think she's homeless and addicted to crack cocaine. I shit you not. I'm not making this up. She said she use to work at one of the hotels here and I know a guy there and he told me this. She's also like fucked around with a lot of guys mainly due to drug abuse. The guy told me this was like 5/6 years ago when he worked with her. I'm guessing probably lot of oral sex for drug money(???). She got fired from the hotel because she was high and missed work. I asked her where she lives multiple times and she keeps avoiding the question.

So do I hold all these supposed allegations against her? I'm not a very judgemental person, but I'm strongly feeling like I should forget all these social misgivings about her. Or do you all think I'm just maybe being too forgiving since I've not had this feeling of someone else liking me and taking interest in over a decade? I really dont think I would have sex with her, but looking more for companionship.

What do you guys think? Am I being desperate here and my emotions are blinding me to the truth? or go for it?

Seriously don't do it.

Just get a pro, man it would be safer!

She will Rob you or give you aids

I dont know if its exactly crack cocaine but probably some kind of drug abuse. The guy at the hotel described her as a crack whore which I found out later may mean many different things than just doing crack.

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Wow.
Yeah man I'd wear a jimmy.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Don't listen to FF. If you feel a connection with this woman you owe it to yourself to see what comes of it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Don't listen to FF. If you feel a connection with this woman you owe it to yourself to see what comes of it.

that's what im grappling with. is it a connection or just that i haven't felt wanted by a woman in so long I am getting desperate.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
I dont know if its exactly crack cocaine but probably some kind of drug abuse. The guy at the hotel described her as a crack whore which I found out later may mean many different things than just doing crack.

You are officially my favorite poster

You can do better. This chick has shown you want to get back in. Online dating sounds perfect

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
HawaiiYou wrote:
As you know I'm pretty much live my life as a hermit. I usually don't talk to people in real life and have zero friends.

That's my gimmick; get your own!

HawaiiYou wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

that's what im grappling with. is it a connection or just that i haven't felt wanted by a woman in so long I am getting desperate.

The 2nd one

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I mean feeling wanted is nice. Before I got married I got picked up in a bar by this Puerto Rican chick who was just into the freakiest shit ever. She... Well it was freaky.
Get some ass.
Bail.
Rinse and repeat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Bingo.

I'm not gonna lie... I nearly hyperventilated when I read your post, but go for it. Why not? When you reveal that you don't wear pants, it will be a big nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
HawaiiYou wrote:

Run, but then actually go and look for someone else. She's out there. But you have to look.

But right now, run. You don't need those problems.

Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I mean feeling wanted is nice. Before I got married I got picked up in a bar by this Puerto Rican chick who was just into the freakiest shit ever. She... Well it was freaky.
Get some ass.
Bail.
Rinse and repeat.

I'm not really into it for sex. to be honest with you i dont even know if it works down there anymore. it's been so long.

rogers park bryan wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

You are officially my favorite poster

You can do better. This chick has shown you want to get back in. Online dating sounds perfect

Don't ruin this for him, asshole.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
rogers park bryan wrote:

I agree. You are headed down a bad path with that termagant, out to bleed you dry of your meager warchest. Best find a suitable woman.

I mean, is she worth a possible STD?

I've dodged that bullet (my personal desert Storm) but it sounds unpleasant

HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Get some ass.
Bail.
Rinse and repeat.

I'm not really into it for sex. to be honest with you i dont even know if it works down there anymore. it's been so long.

Don't you... ah... get to know yourself once in a while?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm 

Listen to rpb and I. Leash and Peeps are trying to trick you

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm 

Jesus, let the man live, you puritans.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next