It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Editing Posts
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Douchebag wrote:
Calling someone a Nazi and calling someone a Nazi sympathizer is not the same thing.

And seacrest might want to look up the definition of slander before throwing that term out.

This is a sad path for the board to go down. I thought we moved past this.

Have a blessed day

Yup.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
:lol: you're all burritos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
Jbi11s wrote:
Apologist wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I truly love this place. In one thread we are all happy and joyous about Nas' son and the very next thread is full of insults. I don't care what anyone says, the board is still good.

I don't fuck around Hank. My people probably made that that keyboard you are typing on right now.

That's dumb and reductive.

Bills, generally appreciate your work. How many Asian people do you know in real life?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:16 am 

IMU wrote:
I really did not grasp just how many neo-Nazi sympathizers this board seems to have. Very sad!

And you're still a bitch poster. GTFO Eric.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Apologist wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Apologist wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I truly love this place. In one thread we are all happy and joyous about Nas' son and the very next thread is full of insults. I don't care what anyone says, the board is still good.

I don't fuck around Hank. My people probably made that that keyboard you are typing on right now.

Bills, generally appreciate your work. How many Asian people do you know in real life?

One of my closest friends is Laotian.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Apologist wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Apologist wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

One of my closest friends is Laotian.

That's cool. Could still kill punks like IMU in our sleep if we chose to. Metaphorically speaking.

Last edited by Apologist on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
White nationalists aren't as bad as ISIS and their operatives. There is no arguing this, and to say so is not implicit support of either group. Thinking so is just stupid.

This is where you are again wrong. If you were to poll blacks and i'd assume Jewish people in this country and ask them which of the two groups are they most threatened by your answer would be white nationalists. To be frank it's not even close

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:01 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
White nationalists aren't as bad as ISIS and their operatives. There is no arguing this, and to say so is not implicit support of either group. Thinking so is just stupid.

This is where you are again wrong. If you were to poll blacks and i'd assume Jewish people in this country and ask them which of the two groups are they most threatened by your answer would be white nationalists. To be frank it's not even close

Let's be clear about this though. I know there are stats out there that indicate right wing-inspired attacks are more numerous than attacks inspired by different ideologies, but groups like ISIS are beyond depraved. They indiscriminately target innocent civilians no matter the setting. Let's just not make this into a who is better/who is worse thing.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Are you saying there are more supremacist inspired attacks than Islam fueled terror attacks? Just looking at the news the last year I wouldn't think that true or close. Do you mean US only? I would like to see the stats.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am 

pittmike wrote:
Are you saying there are more supremacist inspired attacks than Islam fueled terror attacks? Just looking at the news the last year I wouldn't think that true or close. Do you mean US only? I would like to see the stats.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 05831.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:27 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Let's be clear about this though. I know there are stats out there that indicate right wing-inspired attacks are more numerous than attacks inspired by different ideologies, but groups like ISIS are beyond depraved. They indiscriminately target innocent civilians no matter the setting. Let's just not make this into a who is better/who is worse thing.

It's about proximity and which group poses more of an imminent danger. As far as worldwide violence it'd be Isis. In terms of domestic violence it's white supremacist. In terms of white supremacy it's not just violence either. There are other ways in which it can be manifested. You see it in the legal, political, economic and educational systems. When you ask blacks about imminent threats it would be white supremacy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Is reading this worth my time?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
sjboyd0137 wrote:

IMU posted something Nazi related. Seacrest didn't like it and edited/deleted it. Then we all argued.

So in summary, no. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

IMU posted something Nazi related. Seacrest didn't like it and edited/deleted it. Then we all argued.

So in summary, no. :lol:

Yeah, I was here for the first 2 pages...then I left work.

I looked last night before I went to bed and saw it was at like 10 pages.

I had a feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:51 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
Calling someone a Nazi and calling someone a Nazi sympathizer is not the same thing.

This is being conveniently ignored.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:00 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
Cool man. I'm glad that you did the responsible thing, which was to not mention it at all and pretend to be good with me for years in person, all the while talking shit behind my back.

You're a real man's man. Good for you to be able to have the audacity to talk about our Facebook chat's topics or how I act while you partake in PM gossip of your own.

I'm glad you finally worked up the courage to be honest with me.

Do you think you can say anything you want to anyone and when you royally piss someone off you can just say "uh sorry" and it's going to be like it never happened?
I was more than willing to drop it and live in peace around you. I was polite to you. I sure as fuck didn't like you any.
Being polite and living in peace is indeed the responsible thing to do.
And I didn't talk behind your back.

Then I saw the way you treated a friend of mine. Similar to how you treated me. How you treated his family... Similar to how you treated mine. Shit man you're still doing it today with your Sig line.

I've been watching over the years. You're certainly not a good man. I used to attribute it to your age but you're not a kid any more. You're just a mean little man who wants to hurt people.
Yeah I happily busted you out for the shit you talked tbat I caught. Maybe if you weren't so self absorbed you'd have thought about who was within earshot when you talk like you do.

man, Lakemoorfest is barely in the rear view mirror and already the good vibes are gone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

It's a pretty fine line.

Anyway, there's an interesting conversation to be had here if it could be done dispassionately and without rancor which I doubt. :lol: Should people be able to hold bad beliefs and express those beliefs in a nonviolent manner without being attacked?

What we're really talking about is thought policing. We could use religion as an example. All the Abrahamic religions are supremacist by their very nature. Christians and Jews don't believe their supremacy will be manifested until they get to the next world. I don't believe that world exists so I have little problem with such supremacist thought. Muslims on the other hand, believe that their supremacy will be enshrined here on earth. That's an issue. I don't care if you think I'm an infidel. Just don't try to subjugate me or cut my head off. I'm certainly not going to attack you simply because you believe I'm a heathen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:03 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

That's what I thought. US only.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:05 am 
Site Admin

Also, I don't want to compare those major religions to Nazism. The core tenets of Nazism are hatred and supremacy. The hatred and supremacy spawned by the religions are an ancillary effects, but it's hatred and supremacy nonetheless.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:06 am 

pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

That's what I thought. US only.

Correct. Didnt mean to imply anything else. I just happen to see that study today on Twitter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:
I really did not grasp just how many neo-Nazi sympathizers this board seems to have. Very sad!

Please don't delete or edit this post on my account, but this is clearly evidence of selective moderation, no?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am 
Site Admin

IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

Please don't delete or edit this post on my account, but this is clearly evidence of selective moderation, no?

I don't see where he called you a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer. Let me know if he does.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:10 am 

IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

I'm not following the first name use.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:12 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

It's a pretty fine line.

Anyway, there's an interesting conversation to be had here if it could be done dispassionately and without rancor which I doubt. :lol: Should people be able to hold bad beliefs and express those beliefs in a nonviolent manner without being attacked?

What we're really talking about is thought policing. We could use religion as an example. All the Abrahamic religions are supremacist by their very nature. Christians and Jews don't believe their supremacy will be manifested until they get to the next world. I don't believe that world exists so I have little problem with such supremacist thought. Muslims on the other hand, believe that their supremacy will be enshrined here on earth. That's an issue. I don't care of you think I'm an infidel. Just don't try to subjugate me or cut my head off. I'm certainly not going to attack you simply because you believe I'm a heathen.

Anyone can think or believe what they want but history doesn't really support what you continue to suggest. I'm not familiar with Muslim history in Europe. As far as the U.S. goes their actions are reactions to U.S. policy. There is a direct correlation. Religion is convenient spin by people that continue to promote the fallacy that the U.S. is infallible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

No

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

Old school IMU-Apologist feud.

I can't remember what it was about.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 am 
Site Admin

pittmike wrote:
IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

I will definitely kill that if IMU wants me to. I would consider it more inappropriate in certain cases, but IMU has never tried to be anonymous. And some guys actually use their real first names. A couple have used their last. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 am 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

It's a pretty fine line.

What we're really talking about is thought policing. We could use religion as an example. All the Abrahamic religions are supremacist by their very nature. Christians and Jews don't believe their supremacy will be manifested until they get to the next world. I don't believe that world exists so I have little problem with such supremacist thought. Muslims on the other hand, believe that their supremacy will be enshrined here on earth. That's an issue. I don't care of you think I'm an infidel. Just don't try to subjugate me or cut my head off. I'm certainly not going to attack you simply because you believe I'm a heathen.

Anyone can think or believe what they want but history doesn't really support what you continue to suggest. I'm not familiar with Muslim history in Europe. As far as the U.S. goes their actions are reactions to U.S. policy. There is a direct correlation. Religion is convenient spin by people that continue to promote the fallacy that the U.S. is infallible.

I'm not going to have this stupid argument. People were conquering in the name of Allah before Ben Franklin's great grandfather was born.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
pittmike wrote:
IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

I will definitely kill that if IMU wants me to. I would consider it more inappropriate in certain cases, but IMU has never tried to be anonymous. And some guys actually use their real first names. A couple have used their last. :lol:

And some have used both.

RIP Scorehead.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: Gourmet Pizza by Carlo
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:
Apologist wrote:
IMU wrote:

I don't see where he called you a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer. Let me know if he does.

Can I get a ruling on declaring a poster is for the forced mass sterilization of all black people?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next