It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Editing Posts
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I love the "per se" fucking hi-lar-ious!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
There are people who have advocated for violence while posting and those posts remain untouched. If you're going to leave that then might as well leave everything else.

Where?

I'll look them up but even if I can find them I'm not sure what purpose will be served. Point is the type of moderation you're talking about cannot be anything but arbitrary and subjective. If you really want to install red lines (and not the Obama kind) then might as well have that be automated.

I think it depends on a lot of things. And the hope is to allow adults to act like it. But calling someone a Nazi is not something any one should randomly throw out.

There was a poster last week that typed something that I have been told is true by MANY, but was an unnecessary shot at a poster.

It was deleted.

No complaints, no running for attention.

No telling tales in order to garner sympathy.

JORR once referred to me as being Anti Semitic for taking a Pro Palestinian stance. I never made an issue of it and I'm sure it's never been deleted.

Have you ever said a positive thing about a Jew in your life?

You are much more derogatory towards Muslims and I've never levied that sort of charge against you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
There are people who have advocated for violence while posting and those posts remain untouched. If you're going to leave that then might as well leave everything else.

Where?

FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
And I'm not saying 100% out. Americans are very stupid and only think something has worked if its fixed a pre-existing problem, so that's why MANY dont like these moves by Trump (though MANY do like these moves too).

In Europe, outside the extremely PC circles, they are lauding Trump's move for its prescience. Lots of French, Germans, Belgians and British (lots more too) probably wish they could go back 15 years or so and do the same.

:lol:

So now you're openly advocating the burning and bombing off mosques, and assaulting private citizens, and yet have the audacity to call out me and Nas(especially Nas as he's much more rational about politics than either of us) for incendiary rhetoric? :lol:

I love how like a year and a half ago you were absolutely certain Walmart was the worst thing that could ever happen to the US. Your evolution is a treat to read in real time.

Now my reply makes no sense. Dick

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:

I'm still waiting for you find the proof you lying asshole. Love that. You probably don't even know what per se means. How can you love something that you are unaware of? Oh wait.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Note to self...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:51 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 3NZtoeCVcA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
long time guy wrote:
You are much more derogatory towards Muslims and I've never levied that sort of charge against you.

That's wrong. I don't want to think about Muslims at all. Pray to whoever the fuck you want and leave me alone. They have a supremacist belief system that seeks to subjugate me. You're acutely aware of supremacist beliefs in other instances. I'm uncertain why it's so difficult for you to recognize here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

JORR once referred to me as being Anti Semitic for taking a Pro Palestinian stance. I never made an issue of it and I'm sure it's never been deleted.

Have you ever said a positive thing about a Jew in your life?
Great guys, bargain for drinks

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Why is it OK to call someone a no good motherfucker piece of shit asshole cocksucker but saying they're espousing a pro-nazi viewpoint is suddenly off limits. We can either say what we want or we can't. If one person is suddenly the moral arbiter of what can be dished out... isn't that what you bought the board to get away from???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

That's wrong. I don't want to think about Muslims at all. Pray to whoever the fuck you want and leave me alone. They have a supremacist belief system that seeks to subjugate me. You're acutely aware of supremacist beliefs in other instances. I'm uncertain why it's so difficult for you to recognize here.

How can you say that when you are perfectly aware of what their religion preaches. I'm not deeply religious. You stereotype all Muslims and that is the problem that I have. I'm not prejudiced to the point where I believe that all Muslims are out to kill Americans infidels or non believers. That sort of thinking is dangerous.

Just like Trump and his supporters were able to make distinctions so should you and others that constantly exhibit bias.

If you want to talk about dangerous belief systems and subjugation wouldn't you have to include "American Exceptionalism"?

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Why is it OK to call someone a no good motherfucker piece of shit asshole cocksucker but saying they're espousing a pro-nazi viewpoint is suddenly off limits. We can either say what we want or we can't. If one person is suddenly the moral arbiter of what can be dished out... isn't that what you bought the board to get away from???

This is the question.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Let's assume it isn't...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

This is the question.

You can't say whatever you want here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Anyone else getting tired of Hank being a Nazi sympathizer?

What a week!

To rock my soul

pizza_Place: *
Hank Scorpio wrote:

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Let's assume it isn't...

Assume away.

It is not why we bought the board. And no one ever stated that as a reason for buying it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

How can you say that when you are perfectly aware of what their religion preaches. I'm not deeply religious. You stereotype all Muslims and that is the problem that I have. I'm not prejudiced to the point where I believe that all Muslims are out to kill Americans infidels or non believers. That sort of thinking is dangerous.

Just like Trump and his supporters were able to make distinctions so should you and others that constantly exhibit bias.

This is idiotic. Do you "stereotype" all Nazis? No, your viewpoint of them is based on them choosing their beliefs.

And I've never said that all Muslims are out to do anything. But one thing no Muslim can do is change the "Perfect Word of God".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

What a week!

I believe he would technically be a Nazi sympathizer sympathizer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

This is the question.

Since when? I've literally read every insult imaginable on this board.... well maybe not EVERY. I'm sure Don could spin a few good new ones.

You know who else didn't like free speech? Nazis.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

What a week!

That still wouldn't make him a Nazi.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

What a week!

Technically I'm a nazi sympathizer accuser sympathizer. Maybe? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:06 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

This is idiotic. Do you "stereotype" all Nazis? No, your viewpoint of them is based on them choosing their beliefs.

And I've never said that all Muslims are out to do anything. But one thing no Muslim can do is change the "Perfect Word of God".

This is idiotic. There are good Muslims. There are not good Nazis.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:07 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

What about the one eyed guy that tried to kill Hitler?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

This is the question.

Unless a mod personally has a convo with me I will continue to post whatever the fuck I want. Have you slipped into BigFan moderation status?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I call bullshit on that one

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Which part?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:10 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
JLN quoted it before the edit but left out the (reasonable, imo) accusation

I'm guessing PMs were sent immediately

I could be wrong

1. You are wrong, I quoted the whole thing when I asked "wut?" because the accusation seemed completely unfounded. Looks like changing a post carries the edits downstream to other quotes.

2. I sent not a single PM about it, nor brought it to anyone's attention outside of quoting the post incredulously.

3. How do you get the idea that I sympathize with those ideals from anything I've posted? Because I said they're not nearly as bad as ISIS I'm now a rank and file supporter? Grow a brain.

You stood up for the Nazis 5 days after they mudered someone.

Seems like support

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Which part?

You don't want to hear that answer do you? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:12 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Which part?

No good Nazis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next