It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Trump fires Bannon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
yeah i can see that. it almost looks like those latin america countries back in the 70s where you see their president/dictator in a picture surrounded by generals.

At some point during his presidency, Trump just might dressing in military regalia for all of his public appearances.

If you google some of Mussolini's speeches--like say the Taranto address on youtube--you'll see that Trump has self-consciously adopted many of Il Duce's mannerisms.

Dwight: [bangs fists] Blood alone moves the wheels of history! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation, which everyone finds during the day. [waves arm] how long we have been striving for greatness? [bangs fist] Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child when we realized that the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime's struggle [waves arms]. A never-ending fight. I say to you [hits podium] and you'll understand that it is a privilege to fight!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
yeah i can see that. it almost looks like those latin america countries back in the 70s where you see their president/dictator in a picture surrounded by generals.

At some point during his presidency, Trump just might dressing in military regalia for all of his public appearances.

If you google some of Mussolini's speeches--like say the Taranto address on youtube--you'll see that Trump has self-consciously adopted many of Il Duce's mannerisms.

I called that last year.

It is why Reader calls him Cheatolini...although that could be because he is the color of a cheeto as well

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Dignified Rube wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
But if Obama was so intent in being a dictator, why didn't it happen? Maybe time to admit it was a stupid argument?

If Hillary won, he was to be the shadow president from his walled D.C. mansion.

This has just been delayed until Trump's engineered impeachment. Even now, he has a task force that is working for him.

Are you suggesting that Obama is engineering Trump's impeachment?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm 

Hire a white nationalist! Bad.
Fire a white nationalist! Bad.

Trump can't win with you guys. Hillary would never have been treated this way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:57 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

For the Inauguration parade, Trump wanted to include a missle parade.

#KimJongTrump

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I called that last year.

It is why Reader calls him Cheatolini...although that could be because he is the color of a cheeto as well

I don't see your point. A lot of people have been talking about the Trump-Mussolini connection for a while. Are you suggesting that you are the first to have had this thought?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:20 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I called that last year.

I don't see your point. A lot of people have been talking about the Trump-Mussolini connection for a while. Are you suggesting that you are the first to have had this thought?

Yes. I believe media members read this site, saw me post it and then used it without attribution.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
But if Obama was so intent in being a dictator, why didn't it happen? Maybe time to admit it was a stupid argument?

If Hillary won, he was to be the shadow president from his walled D.C. mansion.

This has just been delayed until Trump's engineered impeachment. Even now, he has a task force that is working for him.

Are you suggesting that Obama is engineering Trump's impeachment?

That's a staple of whackjob thinking that started to circulate soon after Trump's victory. Snopes has detailed it extensively. Problem is Rube probably treats Snopes as his daily news source.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Sometimes Rube says some solid, normal stuff, and sometimes he sounds like a complete lunatic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:37 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:

Pointless is a brilliant game concept, wonder why it hasn't made it stateside where Steve Harvey can shake his head at people's foolishness.