It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:21 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'm drunk. I need a thread. Where are you Caller Bobs?!?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:53 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Shut up Hank

Motherfucker.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:54 am 

You old son of a botch. How the hell are ya Boyd?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:57 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

Just dandy. We had my youngest daughter's 1st birthday party today. I have beer left and my house is quiet for the first time in 3 days. It's amazing.

How are things?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:59 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Just dandy. We had my youngest daughter's 1st birthday party today. I have beer left and my house is quiet for the first time in 3 days. It's amazing.

How are things?

I'm great. Drunk as a skunk and watching diggstown. I'll whoops em good!

Happy bday to little miss Boyd. It goes by quick. The days are long but the years are short.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

How are things?

I'm great. Drunk as a skunk and watching diggstown. I'll whoops em good!

Happy bday to little miss Boyd. It goes by quick. The days are long but the years are short.

It's a good thing I got by on 4 hours of sleep before kids. Number 2 is the good sleeper. My wife thinks I'm a robot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:21 am 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
I am also anxiously awaiting a resolution to this matter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:46 am 

Oh fuck am I hungover this morning. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Oh fuck am I hungover this morning. :lol:

Remember being young and getting smashed and sleeping until 10 or 11 or later the next morning? That's why I can't do it anymore. I still end up waking up at 6 AM.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Those were the days. A few morning hangovers in Michigan this year have me laying way off since then. I'm pretty sure I drank enough for a couple months sitting on the patio.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:59 am 

hell hath no fury like the morning after...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 am 

My brother in law solved that by waking up and starting to drink. My other brother in law, who has 4 kids, and I just stared at him like what the hell man. Of course we had been up since 6 because we are old men whose bodies are on a schedule damn it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 am 

Yeah. I'm just barely functioning. Lots of water for me and eggo waffles for breakfast for the kids. No way was I making a big Sunday breakfast. Sleeping in would be so glorious.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I'm sorry you're a bad father.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:38 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
I'm sorry you're a bad father.

So are my kids. I'm playing barbies right now and I am dying. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:43 am 

My kids are at the age they are sleeping in. I came downstairs today a little late as the dogs let me sleep till 7:15 (When the fuck did 7:15 become sleeping in?) made my black coffee and say in udder silence as I made my black coffee and than drank it. They just started coming downstairs about 45 minutes ago but I don't plan on seeing my 14 year old till 11.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
I just haven't figured out hangovers. I drink the same beer and the same amount (around 5 beers over a 4-hour time frame) and most of the time I feel fine in the morning. Maybe a little fuzzy but after a cup of coffee or two, I am good. But every once in a while you get that massive headache and upset stomach that you just can't predict and definitely don't deserve.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 am 

It's okay. My daughter now loves to say that she likes Mommy and Tank (the dog), but she doesn't like Daddy because he's "yucky."

Kids are cruel.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 am 

DAC wrote:
I just haven't figured out hangovers. I drink the same beer and the same amount (around 5 beers over a 4-hour time frame) and most of the time I feel fine in the morning. Maybe a little fuzzy but after a cup of coffee or two, I am good. But every once in a while you get that massive headache and upset stomach that you just can't predict and definitely don't deserve.

The only time I get a hangover is if I drink on an empty stomach or I drink a lot of beer. I don't typically drink a lot of beer, and it makes me feel like shit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
My kids are at the age they are sleeping in. I came downstairs today a little late as the dogs let me sleep till 7:15 (When the fuck did 7:15 become sleeping in?) made my black coffee and say in udder silence as I made my black coffee and than drank it. They just started coming downstairs about 45 minutes ago but I don't plan on seeing my 14 year old till 11.

My 7 yr old son has always been a champion sleeper. Im an early riser so by the time he and Mrs Rogue get up I usually have 3 hours plus to myself on the weekends. They're both still sleeping as we speak.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
badrogue17 wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

My 7 yr old son has always been a champion sleeper. Im an early riser so by the time he and Mrs Rogue get up I usually have 3 hours plus to myself on the weekends. They're both still sleeping as we speak.

Same here. Just watched the entire Bears game I taped last night and the entire house is still sleeping. Good game. The D looked very good.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
DAC wrote:

The only time I get a hangover is if I drink on an empty stomach or I drink a lot of beer. I don't typically drink a lot of beer, and it makes me feel like shit.

There was an IPA I had, can't remember think it was a Pipeworks, that always gave me a headache no matter if I had one of 5. I generally don't get the bad stomach hangover. Whisky will get me from time to time. I think I drank half a bottle one night along with some other things and that was a bit much to say the least. My wife was not pleased with me the next day.

Glaucus.. that's the damn beer that gives me a headache instantly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 am 

I certainly earned this hangover. I can't blame it on being old or anything. I was stupid and drank too much and that made think I should drink more and stay up til 230. Fucking moron.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
I certainly earned this hangover. I can't blame it on being old or anything. I was stupid and drank too much and that made think I should drink more and stay up til 230. Fucking moron.

Somewhere between drink 3 and 4 I start making bad decisions on it I should get another drink or not. It's pretty darn consistent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Hank Scorpio wrote:

You're the first American to not blame someone else since 1979, I think.