It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ANTIFA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'm not a liberal but you won't see me fighting alongside Nazi's.

Man the media has really done a number on you. You think everyone opposed to neoliberals garbage is a Nazi? You think anyone who disagrees with them is LITERALLY HITLER?

You think that there is going to be a prolonged siege of major American cities... WYC?

Hypothetical modern day civil war theory....lecture delivered by an SIU dropout. This is fantastic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:10 am 

America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'm pretty sure the nazi's would lose in quick fashion if it ever came down to it.

How?

Most of th e left has never done a real days work in their lives. I know these types of kids, a lot of them don't have drivers licenses even. They freak out if they lose wifi.

Red America is home to like 99% of the countries food production, almost all power plants, all the interstates and rail lines run through it and it's basically impossible to occupy. You can isolate and starve an American city with relative ease. I doubt the modern left, which can be reduced to a blubbering mess by an insensitive line in a superhero movie, is prepared to go through 1/1000th of what St Petersburg went through during that siege.

I do not understand why the left is picking this fight. This cocksure assumption that the Unstoppable March of (Neo)Liberalism can continue without basic things like food and electricity is the kind of laughable arrogance that people of the future will struggle to comprehend.

I've been told countless times that only a small portion of rural America thinks like Nazis. Working Class angst not racism rules the roost in this part of the country.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
The Alt Right are nazis now. So probably a lot more than 1000

How many followers does Breitbart have?

The ‘alt-right’ is just another word for white supremacy, study finds: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/16/the-alt-right-is-just-another-word-for-white-supremacy-study-finds/?utm_term=.287d760f7379.

That is why we should never allow racist people an opportunity to define what racism happens to be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am 

America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Man the media has really done a number on you. You think everyone opposed to neoliberals garbage is a Nazi? You think anyone who disagrees with them is LITERALLY HITLER?
I assume the major driving force behind the war will be nazis and not farmers in Nebraska who didn't like Hillary.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:24 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

What leads you to believe that Antifa doesn't oppose neoliberalism?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I assume the major driving force behind the war will be nazis and not farmers in Nebraska who didn't like Hillary.

And according to Antifa and the rest of the left there is no difference between the two. Both are fair game to be punched.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

And according to Antifa and the rest of the left there is no difference between the two. Both are fair game to be punched.

This is a funny post. You're grouping the entire left in one big basket while criticizing the left for grouping the right into one big basket.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am 

FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

This is a funny post. You're grouping the entire left in one big basket while criticizing the left for grouping the right into one big basket.

The point is the lines are almost drawn. People know where they stand if things get really serious.

It's just up to groups like Antifa whether they really want a civil war, from what they say they seem ready to fight.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
The only thing that could spark a Civil War in America is economics. There won't be any Civil War over two groups that basically have a ton in common other than their ethnicity/geography.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:59 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
America wrote:
Man, the reality check for these people is going to hit pretty fucking hard. Especially since they successfully alienated the only group capable of defending their dumb asses (cops) from ever wanting to stick their necks out on behalf of leftist demonstrators. Target practice for bubba, should be good viewing.

Lot of drivel in this thread but this is a salient point.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:11 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:
Man, the reality check for these people is going to hit pretty fucking hard. Especially since they successfully alienated the only group capable of defending their dumb asses (cops) from ever wanting to stick their necks out on behalf of leftist demonstrators. Target practice for bubba, should be good viewing.

No, it's not.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:

No, it's not.

Yeah, calling all cops fascists and screaming about abolishing the police was a tactical error for the left. There are surely fascists in police departments but there have to be some allies in there, too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:

No, it's not.

Yeah, calling all cops fascists and screaming about abolishing the police was a tactical error for the left. There are surely fascists in police departments but there have to be some allies in there, too.

But that's just the loud assholes who make up like .1% of the left.

BLM and most other mainstream leftist organizations have very reasonable and justifiable criticisms of the police in this country. It's probably not a great idea to tell them to quell those criticisms out of the misguided fear that they actually need to be protected by police because of some imaginary civil war that is about to erupt

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 am 

Insert cherry picked photo to show thats how ALL feel...

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:27 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Insert cherry picked photo to show thats how ALL feel...

6/10. Would.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:

No, it's not.

Has anyone looked at this?
Some of it yeah but other stuff is a hoot!
https://policy.m4bl.org/platform/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:32 am 

zero chance I'm clicking that link.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
These people are sort of anarchists. JORR is that a fair representation?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:38 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
These people are sort of anarchists. JORR is that a fair representation?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:

No, it's not.

BLM and most other mainstream leftist organizations have very reasonable and justifiable criticisms of the police in this country. It's probably not a great idea to tell them to quell those criticisms out of the misguided fear that they actually need to be protected by police because of some imaginary civil war that is about to erupt

Viewing issues solely through the prism of labels is the greatest danger confronting the country.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 am 

long time guy wrote:

Viewing issues solely through the prism of labels is the greatest danger confronting the country.

Especially without the proper glasses from your local 7-11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:51 am 

FavreFan wrote:

People influenced by BLM ideology have massacred police officers on two separate occasions. BLM is a darling of the left, perhaps their most prized constituents.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 am 

You called BLM the mainstream left by the way. I don't disagree with you on that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:54 am 

America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

People influenced by BLM ideology have massacred police officers on two separate occasions. BLM is a darling of the left, perhaps their most prized constituents.

Oh, you mean the guy who was kicked out of black power groups because they disavowed him? You're simply wrong on this and you look silly to those of us who have a small clue about what the truth actually is. BLM in no way, shape, or form has ever advocated violence against police, or violence against anyone for that matter. It's just patently absurd to blame them for some nutbag hearing "police departments need more transparency and accountability" and thinking it means "kill all the police"

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 am 

America wrote:
You called BLM the mainstream left by the way. I don't disagree with you on that.

Yeah, I think they are a pretty mainstream part of the left movement nationally. They aren't antifa and shouldn't be used interchangeably with groups like antifa

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 am 

America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Like the kid who killed himself after listening to a record. It's not Ozzy's fault

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Oh, you mean the guy who was kicked out of black power groups because they disavowed him? You're simply wrong on this and you look silly to those of us who have a small clue about what the truth actually is. BLM in no way, shape, or form has ever advocated violence against police, or violence against anyone for that matter. It's just patently absurd to blame them for some nutbag hearing "police departments need more transparency and accountability" and thinking it means "kill all the police"

You are responsible for your wake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:

Yeah, I think they are a pretty mainstream part of the left movement nationally. They aren't antifa and shouldn't be used interchangeably with groups like antifa

Antifa is a mainstream part of the left now. Have you been paying any attention to what's gone on in this country?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:05 pm 

America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You are responsible for your wake.

:lol:

I'm fine. I'll accept the "I told you so" from you when I'm inprisoned by Nazis and the civil war is going in full force

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:09 pm 

America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:

Antifa is a mainstream part of the left now. Have you been paying any attention to what's gone on in this country?

Some mainstream. Until last week I'd never heard of them. What's their membership count?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next