It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ANTIFA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nazis are the exception the rule when it come to free speech. It's ok to walk up to any Nazi you see and beat the shit out of him or her no questions asked IMO.

Nomination rejected.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
shakes wrote:
Nazis are the exception the rule when it come to free speech. It's ok to walk up to any Nazi you see and beat the shit out of him or her no questions asked IMO.

Nomination rejected.

Spoken like a good liberal

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:15 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:

Nomination rejected.

Spoken like a good liberal

lol I'm far from a liberal. Just a Nazi hating Jew. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Hatchetman wrote:
These people are sort of anarchists. JORR is that a fair representation?

I don't know. I don't believe either neo-Nazis or "Antifa" are large groups. I certainly don't think they're going to be fighting a civil war. This shit is probably a canary in a coalmine though.

I will say that ascribing some sort of nobility to a bunch of dopes in black masks because they're cracking heads of scumbags with Nazi flags in between running speakers and professors off campus is misguided at best and probably better characterized as downright evil.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
But that's just the loud assholes who make up like .1% of the left.

BLM and most other mainstream leftist organizations have very reasonable and justifiable criticisms of the police in this country. It's probably not a great idea to tell them to quell those criticisms out of the misguided fear that they actually need to be protected by police because of some imaginary civil war that is about to erupt

People influenced by BLM ideology have massacred police officers on two separate occasions. BLM is a darling of the left, perhaps their most prized constituents.

Oh, you mean the guy who was kicked out of black power groups because they disavowed him? You're simply wrong on this and you look silly to those of us who have a small clue about what the truth actually is. BLM in no way, shape, or form has ever advocated violence against police, or violence against anyone for that matter. It's just patently absurd to blame them for some nutbag hearing "police departments need more transparency and accountability" and thinking it means "kill all the police"

Didn't they have marches where people chanted, "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like Bacon," and "What do we want? Dead cops? When do we want them? Now?"

They haven't exactly been angels. ANTIFA are just extreme idiots, plain and simple. Nazis are Nazis - absurd idiots.

I think you can say that ANTIFA and Nazis are bad. Don't need to choose sides - they're both crazy.

I think you can say that BLM needs to figure out better messaging and better control of their national message if they want to be considered peaceful.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I don't know. I don't believe either neo-Nazis or "Antifa" are large groups. I certainly don't think they're going to be fighting a civil war. This shit is probably a canary in a coalmine though.

I will say that ascribing some sort of nobility to a bunch of dopes in black masks because they're cracking heads of scumbags with Nazi flags in between running speakers and professors off campus is misguided at best and probably better characterized as downright evil.

I don't advocate violence but if there'd been an activist anti fascist movement in Germany i'd venture to say that there would never have been a Holocaust.

It is difficult for people impacted by white supremacy to simply turn the other cheek. History has shown that turning the other cheek can have disastrous consequences.

Violence isn't the answer either. They should be allowed to express their views like anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

I think FF is mistaken about BLM. Part of their platform is the tired old "from the river to the sea" crap. Not sure how that's possible without violence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Two wrongs don't make a right, you guys.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:25 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Violence isn't the answer either. They should be allowed to express their views like anyone else.

My personal opinion is that because of the holocaust, Nazi's have permanently lost the right to express their views, march, meet or do anything that promotes their beliefs. You lose those rights when you attempt mass genocide.

I honestly think it should be a law that its always ok to physically attack Nazis.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

This is peachy
Quote:
CNN describes Antifa as "known for causing damage to property during protests."[3] Scott Crow, described by CNN as "a longtime Antifa organizer," argues that destroying property is not a form of violence.[3]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
Two wrongs don't make a right, you guys.

True, but..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I don't advocate violence but if there'd been an activist anti fascist movement in Germany i'd venture to say that there would never have been a Holocaust.

It is difficult for people impacted by white supremacy to simply turn the other cheek. History has shown that turning the other cheek can have disastrous consequences.

There was an anti-nazi movement.It got crushed because the Nazis where not playing games. If you opposed them and did not quit the country ,you got sent to a camp. Not all the people who died in the Camps where Jews.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:32 pm 

shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

My personal opinion is that because of the holocaust, Nazi's have permanently lost the right to express their views, march, meet or do anything that promotes their beliefs. You lose those rights when you attempt mass genocide.

I honestly think it should be a law that its always ok to physically attack Nazis.

I could take a similar view towards The KKK or White Supremacist but it wouldn't solve anything. I understand what you're saying though.

What I would debate them on would be issues such as free speech. They are fighting for their right to have it in this particular instance but if they achieved their aims free speech would be stifled. Talk about irony.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:33 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

There was an anti-nazi movement.It got crushed because the Nazis where not playing games. If you opposed them and did not quit the country ,you got sent to a camp. Not all the people who died in the Camps where Jews.

It was stifled because they'd been empowered. There wasn't a viable anti Nazi movement before Hitler rose to power.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I could take a similar view towards The KKK or Southerners but it wouldn't solve anything. I understand what you're saying though.

What I would debate them on would be issues such as free speech. They are fighting for their right to have it in this particular instance but if they achieved their aims free speech would be stifled. Talk about irony.

I agree with you both on a personal level, but we can't really put societal imprimatur on it. I'd compare it to Ellie Nesler. I'm not sad she did what she did, but a civil society can't say it's okay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

It was stifled because they'd been empowered. There wasn't a viable anti Nazi movement before Hitler rose to power.

Yes there was.Communists,The Christian Democrat Party. The Nazis never had more than a 34% membership in the Bundestag. Up until and even after the Nazis come to power there was demonstrations and even street brawling between parties,until De Frankfruter consolidated control.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

Yes there was.Communists,The Christian Democrat Party. The Nazis never had more than a 34% membership in the Bundestag. Up until and even after the Nazis come to power there was demonstrations and even street brawling between parties,until De Frankfruter consolidated control.

Hitler could have been stopped by legal means. If memory serves correctly he wasn't a German citizen at the time he was attempting to take over Germany. I can check but he didn't become a German citizen until after he'd assumed power. They had to waive that stipulation in order for him to take over. It's been awhile but the military laid down every step of the way. There were ways to thwart him and they never did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
Hatchetman wrote:

Sort of? That is what they identify as. These are the same assholes who go and attempt to destroy whatever city NATO goes to for their summits.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm 

Quote:
Hitler could have been stopped by legal means. If memory serves correctly he wasn't a German citizen at the time he was attempting to take over Germany. I can check but he didn't become a German citizen until after he'd assumed power. They had to waive that stipulation in order for him to take over. It's been awhile but the military laid down every step of the way. There were ways to thwart him and they never did.

Correct,but you have to look at the German mindset at the time. They where forced to accept total blame for the war,paid crushing reparations, add to the fact that you add in the failure of the German Economy in the great Depression,the French marching into the Rhineland and carting off a shit tonne of stuff instead of working with them. There is street violence everywhere . Rampaging unemployment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:01 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

Correct,but you have to look at the German mindset at the time. They where forced to accept total blame for the war,paid crushing reparations, add to the fact that you add in the failure of the German Economy in the great Depression,the French marching into the Rhineland and carting off a shit tonne of stuff instead of working with them. There is street violence everywhere . Rampaging unemployment.

I'll never deny that the conditions weren't in place for him to do what he did. He never received a majority of the vote but the resistance to him particularly once empowered was minimal. The Holocaust was made possible by rampant Anti Semitism which existed inside the country. It just wasn't Germany either. Anti Semitism was running rampant throughout the world during the 30's.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's

"are you a nazi"--Trig

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I don't advocate violence but if there'd been an activist anti fascist movement in Germany i'd venture to say that there would never have been a Holocaust..

There was; the communists. As I remember it most of their leaders were Jews and were under Nazi attack from the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:58 pm 

Without ANTIFA(1940's) we lose WW2. True story.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Caller Bob wrote:

It's crazy how you can just name something a certain way and Americans just buy it face it value.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:02 pm 

shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I find that thought difficult to read coming from a lawyer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:04 pm 

America wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

It's crazy how you can just name something a certain way and Americans just buy it face it value.

It's crazy how I push a button on my phone, and you have to take me wherever I tell you, at face value.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Wat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

not as shocking as me finding out a lawyer has difficulty reading.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:15 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:

But not surprising though?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
A Political Guide to Chelsea Manning: ‘Tradition’ Is Fascist, ‘Imagine a World’ Without Borders, Police, Prisons

Obama's girlfriend is AntiFa.
“The fascists and police/military/intel state are the ones who hurt people every day… we can do better,” posted Manning on Twitter, Sunday. “They wear body armor, carry shields, throw tear gas, throw flashbangs, and shoot people… stop the police!!” she continued in response to reports of leftist counter-protesters attacking police with bottles of urine in Boston.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/2 ... e-prisons/

"what's Antifa"--Trig
"all the best people"--Frank

#Bullshit
#Kofi

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next