It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
spanky wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Agreed. Let's ban people for being assholes. That'll really help the traffic here.

Just to cut out the unnecessary length of this discussion:
You are in favor of the intent the OP or no? IMU created it out of nowhere.

There's no gray area.
Why ban? Leave it out there for all to see that IMU is a complete scumbag. There is no shortage of those posts lately.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spanky wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Agreed. Let's ban people for being assholes. That'll really help the traffic here.

Just to cut out the unnecessary length of this discussion:
You are in favor of the intent the OP or no? IMU created it out of nowhere.

There's no gray area.

No. I said IMU was an asshole for posting it. I just don't get the intent of your first reply.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
as usual, I don't get it. What's the joke here?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
If my wife out-earned me, I'd be ecstatic. Not sure why something that makes your life way easier would be considered a bad thing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:19 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
leashyourkids wrote:
If my wife out-earned me, I'd be ecstatic. Not sure why something that makes your life way easier would be considered a bad thing.

IMU was being an asshole but I am sure you know why men would consider it a bad thing. MANY men wouldn't feel like a man. MANY of us are like this and we know MANY men like this. Being able to financially provide for our families make us feel like we're doing what nature intended for us to do. It gives us a strong sense of pride. I personally would struggle if I wasn't bringing in money and I would probably feel like I needed to work harder if I didn't earn more than my wife. People set aside their pride all the time but I would struggle with it here and MANY other men feel the same way.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

IMU was being an asshole but I am sure you know why men would consider it a bad thing. MANY men wouldn't feel like a man. MANY of us are like this and we know MANY men like this. Being able to financially provide for our families make us feel like we're doing what nature intended for us to do. It gives us a strong sense of pride. I personally would struggle if I wasn't bringing in money and I would probably feel like I needed to work harder if I didn't earn more than my wife. People set aside their pride all the time but I would struggle with it here and MANY other men feel the same way.

Some might feel that way, but most would be fine with it. I wouldn't judge either way, but there was no reason to make an assholish thread about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Some might feel that way, but most would be fine with it. I wouldn't judge either way, but there wasno reason to make an assholish thread about it.

If that was the case there would be almost no posts on here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Some might feel that way, but most would be fine with it. I wouldn't judge either way, but there was no reason to make an assholish thread about it.

I wouldn't judge either unless the guy was a worthless piece of shit that was freeloading.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
What a great thread. I hope that the guys that supposedly run this site realize how valuable the OP is to this place.

People like him just draw regular traffic to this place.

We should reserve comment until Speeps gets another Unnamed PM.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Some might feel that way, but most would be fine with it. I wouldn't judge either way, but there wasno reason to make an assholish thread about it.

Sadly, you are becoming more and more correct.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:26 am 
100000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Fake news! Just clicking on "View Active Topics" there are 2 threads that were created with the intention of being an asshole. This thread and the parody of it by Darkside. Not sure why some of you all need to exaggerate or shit on the community when something is posted that you don't like.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:56 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Nas wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Fake news! Just clicking on "View Active Topics" there are 2 threads that were created with the intention of being an asshole. This thread and the parody of it by Darkside. Not sure why some of you all need to exaggerate or shit on the community when something is posted that you don't like.

I was talking general tone not necessarily thread creation.

I'm willing to accept being incorrect. Opinions are like recent posts.

Asshole posters used to be ostracized. I feel that is not as much the case.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Child rearing, errands, cleaning, cooking etc IS providing for your family in a way.

My W2 has a higher number on it than my wife's does. However, her medical insurance is insanely good. She recently had some surgery and we both did some fertility testing and such. All told the out of pocket bill would have been over $40,000 for everything. We had to pay a little over $200. A couple years ago, I cut a finger while I was doing dishes and cleaning a knife, and I had to get 3 stiches. $800 ended up costing us $9.82. No joke. In that way, she out earns me and I don't know if I could ever meet or beat that sort of contribution to our family.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Child rearing, errands, cleaning, cooking etc IS providing for your family in a way.

My W2 has a higher number on it than my wife's does. However, her medical insurance is insanely good. She recently had some surgery and we both did some fertility testing and such. All told the out of pocket bill would have been over $40,000 for everything. We had to pay a little over $200. A couple years ago, I cut a finger while I was doing dishes and cleaning a knife, and I had to get 3 stiches. $800 ended up costing us $9.82. No joke. In that way, she out earns me and I don't know if I could ever meet or beat that sort of contribution to our family.

I think that's great. I wouldn't knock you for it. I definitely know how important good health insurance is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
chaspoppcap wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:
I work 70 hours a week. I would do fucking backflips if my wife outearned me.

You sure she does not? Check out back page and Craiglist. Lot of suburban moms on there

Zing! Way to not let the content of my entire posting history get in the way of a good one liner!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 pm 

Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

I think that's great. I wouldn't knock you for it. I definitely know how important good health insurance is.

Wait a sec,Frank is trying to have kids? Please no. I an already guess the names Moe,Larry and Jerome.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

Chuck Pop Coztansa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Exactly. It's not just the salary . . .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chuck Pop Coztansa

Popp. Get it right :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chuck Pop Coztansa

Now see if I was a little boeotch like some here I would go running asking for some censorship,but not me. I am a 1st Amendment guy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chuck Pop Coztansa

Now see if I was a little boeotch like some here I would go running asking for some censorship,but not me. I am a 1st Amendment guy.

You complained to bigfan about me dozens of times.

So, no.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:41 pm 

Chus wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chuck Pop Coztansa

You complained to bigfan about me dozens of times.

So, no.

I complained about you following me around and I asked him to request for you to leave me alone. As said before,you can fish it out but when it comes back at you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Chuck Pop Coztansa

You were also a 6th amendment guy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
I complained about you following me around and I asked him to request for you to leave me alone.

Exactly. You asked for censorship.

chaspoppcap wrote:
As said before,you can fish it out but when it comes back at you.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:48 pm 

So the official stance on this issue is that Chus and Chas' "opinion" on this issue hold equal weight?

What the fuck?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

So the official stance on this issue is that Chus and Chas' "opinion" on this issue hold equal weight?

What the fuck?

????

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:54 pm 

What the fuck?

Huh? What does this mean?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:58 pm 

Nas wrote:

What the fuck?

????

I apologize to Chas for being somewhat related in the whole pedophile thing and I accept his indignance for being called out for his legal public disclosure.

Shame on Chus, though. What an asshole.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:03 pm 

Nas wrote:

What the fuck?

????

I apologize to Chas for being somewhat related in the whole pedophile thing and I accept his indignance for being called out for his legal public disclosure.

I still don't know what you're getting at. Who's taking Chas over Chus?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

What the fuck?

????

Who called Chus an asshole? I'm really lost. I love everyone equally but I'm pretty sure the rest of the community would take Chus over chas every day of the week. What am I missing?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next