It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:24 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
IMU wrote:
I look bad to Darkside, Frank, Chus and Killer V. Oh my. That's going to keep me up at night.

You engage me on every single one of these posts. People clearly feel the need to address my posts.

Pretty sure that list is a tad bit higher than that. They are just the ones to tell you look stupid. Others like to just sit back and observe.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:26 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
They're called betas.

Again, opinions matter most from those you respect. If i didn't want to ruffle feathers, I wouldn't have gone out of my way to try to save this board member's life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

These threads make you look like an idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
badrogue17 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I thought we were against banning people .

I was. But we banned people for bad jokes. Not my call.

Pedophiles are still cool though.

So because he's a registered sex offender he shouldn't be allowed to post here ? I'm confused .

As of the 22nd I Will no longer be on the registry. Also,I am not a predator or a pedophile. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 am 

4 day ban!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:41 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I thought we were against banning people .

I was. But we banned people for bad jokes. Not my call.

Pedophiles are still cool though.

So because he's a registered sex offender he shouldn't be allowed to post here ? I'm confused .

As of the 22nd I Will no longer be on the registry. Also,I am not a predator or a pedophile. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

I mean...you sure?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Yeah I'm sure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

He's moving the needles around here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

Again, opinions matter most from those you respect. If i didn't want to ruffle feathers, I wouldn't have gone out of my way to try to save this board member's life.

Do you really fancy yourself an alpha male?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
IMU wrote:
I look bad to Darkside, Frank, Chus and Killer V. Oh my. That's going to keep me up at night.

You engage me on every single one of these posts. People clearly feel the need to address my posts.

You forgot BRick as well. There are probably more here as well that agree with those posters but just don't care enough to engage or respond. That doesn't make them beta, that just says they think you're ideas dumb and talking to you is like talking to a wall. It's great that you're confident enough in your thoughts and opinions that you don't care what others say, however it seems that you mistake arrogance for confidence. Good day and good luck to you.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

Last edited by Harvard Dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 am 

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

My son had Baseketball on the other day. That's IMU isn't it, just a few months past needing a haircut?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 am 

Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

You're a disobedient pack, but the pack i've been dealt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:56 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
There's a lot of piling on and overreacting going on.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 am 

IMU wrote:
Darkside wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.

You're a disobedient pack, but the pack i've been dealt.

Is this where you slip us roofies and cut your wrist?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seriously IMU, you look really bad with threads like this. Worry about your own life and not how others choose to live them especially when it involves being an active father and being financially stable enough to do things that many working families wish they could do.

Though, it is amusing to see one of the younger members of the forum trying to use the 1950s style stigma against "stay at home" dads as a negative.

I think you're taking this too personal. The lone target of this was Chus and I'm pretty sure it was meant to just poke him. Probably not something IMU believes. Kinda like the Pulte thing with Dennis or the countless other things MANY post to annoy someone else. I wouldn't dig this deep into it. Chus has proven he's more than capable of handling himself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 am 

Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seriously IMU, you look really bad with threads like this. Worry about your own life and not how others choose to live them especially when it involves being an active father and being financially stable enough to do things that many working families wish they could do.

Though, it is amusing to see one of the younger members of the forum trying to use the 1950s style stigma against "stay at home" dads as a negative.

I think you're taking this too personal. The lone target of this was Chus and I'm pretty sure it was meant to just poke him. Probably not something IMU believes. Kinda like the Pulte thing with Dennis or the countless other things MANY post to annoy someone else. I wouldn't dig this deep into it. Chus has proven he's more than capable of handling himself.
Attacking his marriage with his wife is wrong and he deserved to be called out on it. IMU can handle it too. He probably enjoyed my response too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Attacking his marriage with his wife is wrong and he deserved to be called out on it. IMU can handle it too. He probably enjoyed my response too.

As he peeks out from between the legs of Alpha Wolf Nas.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas, when MANY of us dig at one another on here, it very rarely includes family life or how somebody may (or may not) make a living. I'm not going to sit here and say thats totally out of bounds, but it is pretty classless and gutless IMO. IMU has been doing this more and more. He comes off looking terribly and seems to have the self awareness on the same level of Elmhurst Steve. If IMU is doing an act, it's neither funny nor entertaining.

leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. Even Caller Bob was right on the money with the 2nd or 3rd post of this thread.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:08 am 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

This isn't an attack on his wife. This is an "attack" on Chus and he's basically ignored it. I think that was the right move.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:12 am 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas, when MANY of us dig at one another on here, it very rarely includes family life or how somebody may (or may not) make a living. I'm not going to sit here and say thats totally out of bounds, but it is pretty classless and gutless IMO. IMU has been doing this more and more. He comes off looking terribly and seems to have the self awareness on the same level of Elmhurst Steve. If IMU is doing an act, it's neither funny nor entertaining.

leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:
They're called betas.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. Even Caller Bob was right on the money with the 2nd or 3rd post of this thread.

I don't believe that a spouse or kids should ever be attacked. There's no need to ever cross tgat line. Too MANY ways to piss people off without mentioning them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am 

Shit! This isn't the Moncada thread.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas and IMU in this thread:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Oak Room
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

This isn't an attack on his wife. This is an "attack" on Chus and he's basically ignored it. I think that was the right move.

Chus doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled..."still worthy of being a CFMB man." What the hell is that? What is your motto here? "Boys, post pointlessly inflammatory nonsense, save your hide; anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake?" Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run...and some guys stay. Here's Chus facin' the fire, and there's IMU...hidin' in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward IMU...and destroy Chus.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am 
100000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
Nas and IMU in this thread:

:cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 am 

I'm clearly Louise.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Look, I like Dr Ken a lot. Solid poster, solid contributor. But it's pretty ridiculous to demand quid pro quo from the board administrators regarding the banning of Chas. It really is. If that upsets him so much to the point he has to leave, then whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am 

I think most everyone likes Ken. He doesn't like me, but he has always been a good poster. But he, and others, do seem to want bigfan back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
IMU wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:47 am 

Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It's an attack on Chus as a husband and father especially in the context of some of the recent other comments made by IMU.

Chus is smart to ignore it because IMU is making himself look bad but that doesn't mean others can't chime in to make the point more known.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next