It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/0 ... ld-theory/

CBS Local — If you had plans for the weekend, a Christian numerologist says you won’t get to them because the world is about to end.
David Meade, a self-proclaimed “researcher,” is predicting that a series of apocalyptic events will begin on Sept. 23 and, “a major part of the world will not be the same.” According to Meade, the mysterious rogue planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, is on a collision course with Earth, which will bring world-ending tsunamis and earthquakes. The numerologist claims the dates of recent events like the Great American Solar Eclipse and Hurricane Harvey’s flooding of Texas were all marked in the Bible. Meade now says his “Planet X theory” lines up with more bible codes and ancient markers on the Egyptian pyramids.
NASA has already dismissed the prediction; calling the whole thing a hoax. The space agency has reportedly known about the Nibiru conspiracy theory for years and shot down the talk of Armageddon in a 2012 statement.
“If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth … astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye.”
Meade is a self-published author who writes that he studied astronomy at the University of Louisville. He and other doomsayers have actually been saying Nibiru would crash into the Earth several times before; which clearly did not happen. The latest prediction came in 2012 and was linked to the end of the Mayan calendar.
Further casting doubt on the theory, a Montreal-based radio producer attempted to book Meade for an interview to discuss his prediction, but he informed her that he wasn’t available for interviews until next week.
Just tried to book an interview w/ a researcher who says the world ends Saturday. Told me he's not available for interviews until next week.
— Robyn Flynn (@robynlisaflynn) September 19, 2017

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Somewhere good dolphin thanks the lord it is not another freaking marathon weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 pm 

Harvard Dan wrote:
“If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth … astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye.”

I'd love to see the look on the faces of these know it all libtards when this thing hits.

Harvard Dan wrote:
Further casting doubt on the theory, a Montreal-based radio producer attempted to book Meade for an interview to discuss his prediction, but he informed her that he wasn’t available for interviews until next week.
Just tried to book an interview w/ a researcher who says the world ends Saturday. Told me he's not available for interviews until next week.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 pm 

So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramus?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Didn't realize Dignified Rube got this much press.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
leashyourkids wrote:

It is folly for anyone to say they know the hour of the end based on numerology or any other prediction method. To do so would be contrary to Scripture, which says only the Father knows the hour.

But I can tell you that we're under the Sun of Righteousness from Malachi Chapter 4 in the Old Testament. Of this I am quite certain, and that Elijah or one with his spirit is on Earth now. Who do you think has been responsible for the wild sun activity? His spirit is the same as that of the Sun. If you don't think that's possible, read the works of Paracelsus. Behind it is the supreme secret of the world.

Most will not survive, because what they are constituted of is corruptible, not incorruptible. This includes the Jews, and especially Noam Chomsky. And know that the person writing here debated Chomsky on the existence of God in private correspondence and made a fool out of him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Dignified Rube wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

It is folly for anyone to say they know the hour of the end based on numerology or any other prediction method. To do so would be contrary to Scripture, which says only the Father knows the hour.

But I can tell you that we're under the Sun of Righteousness from Malachi Chapter 4 in the Old Testament. Of this I am quite certain, and that Elijah or one with his spirit is on Earth now. Who do you think has been responsible for the wild sun activity? His spirit is the same as that of the Sun. If you don't think that's possible, read the works of Paracelsus. Behind it is the supreme secret of the world.

Most will not survive, because what they are constituted of is corruptible, not incorruptible. This includes the Jews, and especially Noam Chomsky. And know that the person writing here debated Chomsky on the existence of God in private correspondence and made a fool out of him.

Good to know.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Dignified Rube wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

I'd pay good money to hear that debate, any audio?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I thought I was the only one who was pen pals with Noam. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:

I'd love to see the look on the faces of these know it all libtards when this thing hits.

Harvard Dan wrote:

That's JDC's twitter pen pal.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Harvard Dan wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
hnd wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:

That has to be the front runner for QOY... that's just terrific! :lol: