It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:00 pm 

billypootons wrote:
that chick could have her choice of 99.9% of straight males over the age of 18... she chooses a 14 year old... somethings not right upstairs

She's a pedophile. That's what she would be if she was a 26yo dude banging a 14yo girl. But she got 'lewed behaviour' lmfao. #meetoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Not quite sure the "hot" criteria is met, but..

Quote:
http://abc7chicago.com/vernon-hills-coach-accused-of-engaging-in-sex-acts-with-students-police-say/3198777/

Vernon Hills soccer coach accused of engaging in sex acts with 3 high school students, police say

Updated 2 hrs 42 mins ago
VERNON HILLS, Ill. (WLS) -- A 28-year-old soccer coach at Vernon Hills High School was charged with sexual assault after allegedly engaging in "unlawful sexual acts" with three boys, police said in a statement on Saturday.

Cori Beard [by cracky], of Vernon Hills, is a part-time assistant coach for both the boys and girls soccer teams at Vernon Hills High School, police said. She has been employed by District 128 since 2013.

Beard allegedly engaged in the acts with the boys, who currently attend Vernon Hills High School, between December 2016 and February 2018.

Police were contacted on Thursday by high school administrators.

She was charged with 12 counts of criminal sexual assault and is being held at the Lake County Jail in lieu of $1 million bond. She is scheduled to appear in court on March 13.

School District 128 officials have activated their Crisis Team and will make counselors available to students and staff immediately, police said.

District 128 released the following statement Saturday:

"The safety and well-being of our students and staff is our top priority, and Community High School District 128 regrets the pain some individuals may be experiencing as a result of recent allegations made regarding the conduct of District 128 employee Cori Beard. Beard was employed by District 128 since the 2013-14 school year, most recently as an assistant boys and girls soccer coach at Vernon Hills High School. Upon learning of her possible criminal conduct involving a student, the Administration, working cooperatively with the Police Department, took measures to assure that Beard would have no further contact with students or staff. The District 128 Board of Education will take action on Beard's dismissal at its next meeting.

District 128 Administrators are continuing to cooperate with the Vernon Hills Police regarding this investigation. The District is providing counseling services to students and staff, and encourages anyone with information regarding this investigation to contact the Vernon Hills Police Department. Anyone hesitant to bring information forward to the police is encouraged to talk to a VHHS teacher, school official or counselor. They may also have a family member, friend or advocate report information on their behalf."

Anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact the Vernon Hills Police Department at 847-247-4884 or contact a teacher, counselor or other school official.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
a genius wrote:
Not quite sure the "hot" criteria is met, but..

Quote:
http://abc7chicago.com/vernon-hills-coach-accused-of-engaging-in-sex-acts-with-students-police-say/3198777/

Vernon Hills soccer coach accused of engaging in sex acts with 3 high school students, police say

Updated 2 hrs 42 mins ago
VERNON HILLS, Ill. (WLS) -- A 28-year-old soccer coach at Vernon Hills High School was charged with sexual assault after allegedly engaging in "unlawful sexual acts" with three boys, police said in a statement on Saturday.

Cori Beard [by cracky], of Vernon Hills, is a part-time assistant coach for both the boys and girls soccer teams at Vernon Hills High School, police said. She has been employed by District 128 since 2013.

Beard allegedly engaged in the acts with the boys, who currently attend Vernon Hills High School, between December 2016 and February 2018.

Police were contacted on Thursday by high school administrators.

She was charged with 12 counts of criminal sexual assault and is being held at the Lake County Jail in lieu of $1 million bond. She is scheduled to appear in court on March 13.

School District 128 officials have activated their Crisis Team and will make counselors available to students and staff immediately, police said.

District 128 released the following statement Saturday:

"The safety and well-being of our students and staff is our top priority, and Community High School District 128 regrets the pain some individuals may be experiencing as a result of recent allegations made regarding the conduct of District 128 employee Cori Beard. Beard was employed by District 128 since the 2013-14 school year, most recently as an assistant boys and girls soccer coach at Vernon Hills High School. Upon learning of her possible criminal conduct involving a student, the Administration, working cooperatively with the Police Department, took measures to assure that Beard would have no further contact with students or staff. The District 128 Board of Education will take action on Beard's dismissal at its next meeting.

District 128 Administrators are continuing to cooperate with the Vernon Hills Police regarding this investigation. The District is providing counseling services to students and staff, and encourages anyone with information regarding this investigation to contact the Vernon Hills Police Department. Anyone hesitant to bring information forward to the police is encouraged to talk to a VHHS teacher, school official or counselor. They may also have a family member, friend or advocate report information on their behalf."

Anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact the Vernon Hills Police Department at 847-247-4884 or contact a teacher, counselor or other school official.

My guy!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

Better pics here: https://everipedia.org/wiki/cori-beard/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
C_HOWITT_OBJECTIFIES

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:32 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:

Nope.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Well certainly better than the mugshots.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
would

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:51 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Is this Sarah Huckabee's sister?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Back to a hottie.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
13 year olds dude.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm 

Franky T wrote:
13 year olds dude.

Where were these teachers when I was 13?!?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:23 pm 

I had a 7th grade teacher say something that came across as flirtatious to a clueless me. She was hotter than hell, and with that remark she made my entire year.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
GoldenJet wrote:
Back to a hottie.

Mouth too big, make me feel like I'm hung like a pack of tic-tacs. Pass.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Not a teacher, but a Guidance Counselor

Quote:
A 25-year-old South Carolina school counselor at an upscale private school has lost her job after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a current student, PEOPLE confirms.

A statement from the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office provided to PEOPLE alleges the illicit relationship between Kenleigh Prendergast and a student — whose age was not disclosed — began in January.

The Spartanburg Day School, where the annual tuition is $20,000, hired Prendergast in August 2017 to serve as a school counselor.

Prendergast was arrested last Friday and charged with sexual battery with a student, 16 or 17 years of age with no aggravated force or coercion. She has yet to enter a plea to the charge.

The alleged relationship was ended days before the arrest, according to the statement.

PEOPLE was unable to reach Prendergast for comment and it was unclear Monday if she had a lawyer who could comment on her behalf.

Deputies interviewed Prendergast on Friday, and she allegedly “admitted to the allegations which were being made against her,” the statement says.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cou ... 29403.html

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
This shit is epidemic. Maybe after David Hogg takes away all of our AR-15s he can work on the elimination of female teachers. They are a dangerous breed. Won't SOMEBODY think of the children???

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Certainly is an ignored epidemic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
It's sad to see what JORR is ageing into. Whining and flailing around about everything. Disingenuous JORR has become Fox News.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas doesn't want to protect the children. SAD!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Where was the armed teacher to stop this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Where was the armed teacher to stop this?

You mean because she was young but not hot?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

:lol: I don't know if that's dangerous, but let me ask you if a young JORR ever imagined fucking a teacher? Ever made any inappropriate comments about a teacher/adult that they could hear?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:35 pm 

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

:lol: I don't know if that's dangerous, but let me ask you if a young JORR ever imagined fucking a teacher? Ever made any inappropriate comments about a teacher/adult that they could hear?

You don't think a person in a position of authority having sexual relations with a minor they know because of said authority is at least dangerous? Christ, man, come on.

I will agree that the hard line drawn at 18 can result in people being punished for having relations[hips] with technical "minors" who were actually able to consent. And I might even say that criminalizing sex between a teacher and an of-age student isn't the best idea. But nowhere would I say that such behavior isn't dangerous or risky.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Like I said,this is the most hypocritical thread in the history of this board.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You don't think a person in a position of authority having sexual relations with a minor they know because of said authority is at least dangerous? Christ, man, come on.

I will agree that the hard line drawn at 18 can result in people being punished for having relations[hips] with technical "minors" who were actually able to consent. And I might even say that criminalizing sex between a teacher and an of-age student isn't the best idea. But nowhere would I say that such behavior isn't dangerous or risky.

Come on JLN! Have you read my posts? Of course I think it's dangerous. I was just poking JORR and you killed my bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm 

Nas wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Come on JLN! Have you read my posts? Of course I think it's dangerous. I was just poking JORR and you killed my bit.

WELL I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE JOKING

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I was totally aware of Mrs. Winters amazing rack in 6th grade...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
doug - evergreen park wrote:
I was totally aware of Mrs. Winters amazing rack in 6th grade...

Odd.. I also had a 6th grade teacher... miss drake... who was a 1st year teacher with nice jubblies

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

My teachers sucked until high school. They were all old as dirt and had been at the same school since dinosaurs were around. Ms Allen in high school made me get an extra leg. I wouldn't have known what to do with it but I was a quick learner.

I ran into her like 4 years ago and she had a twinkle in her eye after hugging me but she was old and not really my body type. Made me sad.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
My teachers sucked until high school.

Congratulations ... ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next