It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
America wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Evangelicals will still vote Republican. But they are a shrinking lot. Angry old whities are dying off. I just don't see white supremacists being able to make up the difference. How many 16-25 year olds are on board with his idiocy? I don't think many.

Trump is quite popular with teenagers.

Yeah, the losers that can't get a date. They won't be reproducing anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
lmao the Democrats control NOTHING. They are completely out of government, they cling to relevance even on the court. Haven't had a major win in 9 years now, they are losing more jurisdictions than they are picking up and continue to hemorrhage seats at the state level. But still, a year after the biggest election shock in American history, they still feel like their growth and takeover is inevitable. "The right side of history"...the arrogance is completely baffling to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:46 am 

America wrote:
lmao the Democrats control NOTHING.

8 Dems totally control the U.S. Senate. Many great Republican bills will never pass, like Kate's Law and complete Healthcare. Get smart!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
America wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Evangelicals will still vote Republican. But they are a shrinking lot. Angry old whities are dying off. I just don't see white supremacists being able to make up the difference. How many 16-25 year olds are on board with his idiocy? I don't think many.

Yeah, the losers that can't get a date. They won't be reproducing anyway.

Ok guys when we get the children of today's 16 year olds to voting age that'll be our time to strike and take back our government! Yea woo #resist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
America wrote:
The Jones Act does a lot of really good things for a lot of people, shame liberals want it destroyed. Just more anti-labor policies from the anti-labor party.

10 day temporary waiver.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Taylor St
America wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I always assumed you were maybe 16 year old. This confirms it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
The second the Republicans got control of both houses and the Presidency, they shit the bed worse than it has ever been shit before. This is their strongest point and they will collapse from here. Kind of like the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge.

Of course all the hillbilly states will stay red which will infuriate the liberals and sew the seeds for civil war.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:52 am 

He's gotten conservatives to hate the NFL, which maybe was his plan since USFL days?

Have to admit the Carolina Concussions one is funny on many levels.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
America wrote:
The Jones Act does a lot of really good things for a lot of people, shame liberals want it destroyed. Just more anti-labor policies from the anti-labor party.

10 day temporary waiver.

Great! Now all those ships that couldn't fit in Puerto Rican ports before they were destroyed by the storm can....do nothing? Whatever it is they were doing already? I don't know. Liberal temper tantrum over a law that guarantees millions of American livelihoods does it's trick. I guess the Trump WH is pretty keen on avoiding a Katrina.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:31 am 

The funny thing is that everyone said the Republican Party was doomed because of what GW did.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
People are putting way too much stake into Trump and the future of the Republican party.

Hatchetman wrote:
The second the Republicans got control of both houses and the Presidency, they shit the bed worse than it has ever been shit before.

Agree with both of these and it really has nothing to do with Trump. that's not to say Trump has been good....no, he's been awaful, but the GOP screwed themselves during the primary when they didn't take Trump seriously and marched out a parade of morons for candidates and when Trump won the nomination, they STILL ignored the voices of their party.

The cluster that is the GOP s their own damn fault.

What's even funnier, is the DEM are in a different style doing the same thing to their own party.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
Trump is also bringing the federal courts back into USA. Nominating some fine guys and girls who like Constitutional Law instead of who make up their own Left Fascist Law.
Add in Gorsuch and he's accomplishing mucho.

But, hey, NeverTrump is what all the best people believe, what?

#EmperorSoetero
#MyUncleDonaldDuck

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:31 pm 

#MyGuy

"fire the sonofabitch"--Duck of Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm 

Operation Safe City rounded up 500 illegal aliens in so called sanctuary cities.
Good job. Good job.

Panama City Beach has some real nice beaches. Did not see a single illegal alien at St Andrews State Park today.

#GoodJob

edit: 30 illegals above came from Cook County. Good start. Good start.

Last edited by BeerFan on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm 

America wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
America wrote:

10 day temporary waiver.

Great! Now all those ships that couldn't fit in Puerto Rican ports before they were destroyed by the storm can....do nothing? Whatever it is they were doing already? I don't know. Liberal temper tantrum over a law that guarantees millions of American livelihoods does it's trick. I guess the Trump WH is pretty keen on avoiding a Katrina.

Stay out of American business Froggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:44 pm 

Wow. Just saw that Joe Lockhart, Bill Clinton's ex hacky flack, is NFL VP in charge of communications.
bwahahahahahahahaha!

#UnknownComic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Record amount of cabinet turnover in first year.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I guess the Price wasn't right. I wonder how he'll get home?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:12 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I guess the Price wasn't right. I wonder how he'll get home?

Think they've already deposited the $52,000 he promised on the $500,000 private jet rides he grifted in four months? Or will he pull a Trump?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:22 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The funny thing is that everyone said the Republican Party was doomed because of what GW did.

The Republican Party is probably in trouble because of demographics, actuarial tables, and human physiology:

In 1980 Reagan won 55% of the white vote and received approx 22% more votes than Carter, in 2016 Trump won 58% of the white vote and received approx 4% fewer votes than Clinton.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The Republican Party is probably in trouble because of demographics, actuarial tables, and human physiology:

In 1980 Reagan won 55% of the white vote and received approx 22% more votes than Carter, in 2016 Trump won 58% of the white vote and received approx 4% fewer votes than Clinton.

Good point. Counterpoint: their only competition is Democrats.

Verdict: R's will be fine.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:42 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
America wrote:
lmao the Democrats control NOTHING. They are completely out of government, they cling to relevance even on the court. Haven't had a major win in 9 years now, they are losing more jurisdictions than they are picking up and continue to hemorrhage seats at the state level. But still, a year after the biggest election shock in American history, they still feel like their growth and takeover is inevitable. "The right side of history"...the arrogance is completely baffling to me.

There's a lot of growth and energy on the left, but not necessarily within the Democratic Party, which is far more concerned with marketing and writing policy than winning public offices (which is strange, because for whom are you writing all this policy if you can't even get elected dogcatcher anymore?). But if they do somehow elect President Beyonce in 2020 (whether this pejoratively refers to Kamala Harris or Michelle Obama or refers to the actual Beyonce is up to you), their imminent demise will go back to not mattering for a little while because the presidency has become that powerful. Respect the office.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: @ America pumping up the Jones Act in this thread. People on both sides need to stop being so fucking ignorant and emotional when it comes to protectionism. Protectionism is a horrific policy in virtually every way, and globalism is inevitable. Pathetic. And this is coming from someone without a college degree who makes his living in an American factory. Stop living in the past folks. This is especially true of a guy like America who has no reason to.

He is right that liberals are ignorant and full of shit though.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:32 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Hatchetman wrote:
The second the Republicans got control of both houses and the Presidency, they shit the bed worse than it has ever been shit before. This is their strongest point and they will collapse from here. Kind of like the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge.

Of course all the hillbilly states will stay red which will infuriate the liberals and sew the seeds for civil war.

I wouldn't say the Nazis shit the bed in the battle of the bulge, it was a nazi hail Mary and it damn near was pulled off.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am 

One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

These things are always changing though. The part of lower taxes and fiscal responsibility(even if it is hollow) is always going to be around.

I mean, are we talking about the Democrats being the only major political party in America? No chance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

These things are always changing though. The part of lower taxes and fiscal responsibility(even if it is hollow) is always going to be around.

I mean, are we talking about the Democrats being the only major political party in America? No chance.

Are you saying that I claimed the Democrat party would be the only major political party in America? Not sure I remotely said anything like that.

I merely pointed out that demographics, actuarial tables, and human physiology are currently trending in the wrong direction for the current electoral base of the Republican party. I'm not an expert but I'm guessing the past 18-24 months of GOP political discourse and policy decisions have not improved the parting standing with those the party is not currently aligned with demographically.

Also, it isn't unprecedented for a party to exert a sustained period of electoral dominance. I'd point to the current Republican advantages at the state level, and at a federal level, starting with the election of Roosevelt in 1933 and ending with Carter in 1980 a Democrat was in the WH for all but 16 years, the Democrats controlled the House for all but 2 years, and controlled the Senate for all but 4 years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Are you saying that I claimed the Democrat party would be the only major political party in America? Not sure I remotely said anything like that.

I merely pointed out that demographics, actuarial tables, and human physiology are currently trending in the wrong direction for the current electoral base of the Republican party. I'm not an expert but I'm guessing the past 18-24 months of GOP political discourse and policy decisions have not improved the parting standing with those the party is not currently aligned with demographically.

Also, it isn't unprecedented for a party to exert a sustained period of electoral dominance. I'd point to the current Republican advantages at the state level, and at a federal level, starting with the election of Roosevelt in 1933 and ending with Carter in 1980 a Democrat was in the WH for all but 16 years, the Democrats controlled the House for all but 2 years, and controlled the Senate for all but 4 years.

I've said this otherwhere's but I think the religious right will pull away from the Republican party over the next 3 years as Trump does Trump. The next elections may see the advent of a third party.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
:lol: @ America pumping up the Jones Act in this thread. People on both sides need to stop being so fucking ignorant and emotional when it comes to protectionism. Protectionism is a horrific policy in virtually every way, and globalism is inevitable. Pathetic. And this is coming from someone without a college degree who makes his living in an American factory. Stop living in the past folks. This is especially true of a guy like America who has no reason to.

He is right that liberals are ignorant and full of shit though.

do you realize the amount of protectionism around the world?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:31 pm 

One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Do you think the Republican Party is doomed. I'm not sure why but you seem.to invent your own opinion on my opinion and react to that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
One Post wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Do you think the Republican Party is doomed. I'm not sure why but you seem.to invent your own opinion on my opinion and react to that.

Just quote where I said they were doomed. It didn't happen.

What I said was that demographics, actuarial tables and human physiology are currently working against the future prospects of the Rebublican party as it related to their core voter base.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next