It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:03 pm 

As of a half hour ago the weasels from the party of pedophiles were hand writing amendments to the 500 page tax giveaway bill in the margins.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Regular Reader wrote:
As of a half hour ago the weasels from the party of pedophiles were hand writing amendments to the 500 page tax giveaway bill in the margins.

#WINNING

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:43 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:19 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Regular Reader wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

You truly are a funny guy and an absolute treasure.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

Everything he said is true.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

Yeah. Calling nearly half the country pedophiles is probably correct. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

Yeah thanks. :lol: I didn’t get to that yet.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:00 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

#WINNING

READS JUST FINE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:08 am 

pittmike wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

He didn't say that half of the country are pedophiles. He said the GOP is the party of pedophiles. Until Ryan and McConnell refuse to back Roy Moore, then that is exactly what they are. Governor Kay Ivey of Alabama said that she believes Moore's accusers, but she supports him anyway, because we need more conservatives on the Supreme Court. Fetuses must be born, so they can be molested by Roy Moore when they are teenagers.

What RR said is correct.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:22 am 

Chus wrote:
He didn't say that half of the country are pedophiles. He said the GOP is the party of pedophiles. Until Ryan and McConnell refuse to back Roy Moore, then that is exactly what they are. Governor Kay Ivey of Alabama said that she believes Moore's accusers, but she supports him anyway, because we need more conservatives on the Supreme Court. Fetuses must be born, so they can be molested by Roy Moore when they are teenagers.

What RR said is correct.

He blames the national Republican establishment, particularly Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, for the money woes.

"Our largest handicap to raising money has been Sen. McConnell," Giles said, adding that he believes McConnell's calls for Moore to leave the race have had a chilling effect on donors.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/1 ... ompet.html

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:23 am 

In an interview on NPR’s Morning Edition Friday, House Speaker Paul Ryan reiterated his stance on Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of sexual misconduct by several woman. The allegations against the former judge are credible, Ryan said, and he should withdraw from the race this month’s special election.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... rumps.html

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
RINO !!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:36 am 

Would you gentlemen prefer my remarks to also include conspiracy theorists, brazen liars, bigots, fascists and hypocrites?

Just asking :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Yes let's paint with as broad of a brush as possible. You are such a loon. You're getting close to edging into Baby Mac territory. Do you realize how ignorant you sound? If it's a troll job, it's a good one but if it's your real thoughts...I feel bad for you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 pm 

Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

What RR said is correct.

According to your fucked up way of thinking. Every Democrat that supports Bill Clinton is a rapist.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 pm 

100% correct. :lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:33 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Chus wrote:

What RR said is correct.

He blames the national Republican establishment, particularly Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, for the money woes.

"Our largest handicap to raising money has been Sen. McConnell," Giles said, adding that he believes McConnell's calls for Moore to leave the race have had a chilling effect on donors.

All that I have heard from Ryan or McConnell was one quick sound bite for the media, after some had already spoken out against Moore. It's easy to pile on. Saying that he should step aside if he wins is an empty statement. Why waste money on a Senate race just to ask him to step aside after he wins? That doesn't make sense. If they wanted him out, he would be out, and they would run somebody who didn't require a police officer to keep him away from cheerleaders at high school football games. Talk is cheap.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Chus wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Chus wrote:

What RR said is correct.

All that I have heard from Ryan or McConnell was one quick sound bite for the media, after some had already spoken out against Moore. It's easy to pile on. Saying that he should step aside if he wins is an empty statement. Why waste money on a Senate race just to ask him to step aside after he wins? That doesn't make sense. If they wanted him out, he would be out, and they would run somebody who didn't require a police officer to keep him away from cheerleaders at high school football games. Talk is cheap.

Chus, your response is what doesn't make sense.

They have cut off funding to Moore and asked him to step aside. They can't legally kick him off of the ballot. Or remove him from it.

They have stated they won't seat him in the Senate. Unfortunately, that isn't an option the Dems will broach with Al Franken.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Peoria Matt wrote:
RINO !!!!!!

Dan Bernstein wrote:
It's RYNE! RYNE RYNE RYNE RYNE!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Seacrest wrote:
They have stated they won't seat him in the Senate.

Source please?
(not asked antagonistically)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Don Tiny wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
They have stated they won't seat him in the Senate.

Source please?
(not asked antagonistically)

I just assume everything you post my way is antagonistic. :lol: :lol:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 859313001/

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... ion-244907

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:49 pm 

Mitch McConnell said "if the allegations are true, he should step aside". This is an empty statement. The statute of limitations has long expired. There will be no trial to determine if the allegations are true or not. Talk is cheap.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/mcconne ... -true.html

Here is Paul Ryan with the "if"

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... rible.html

If something that can not be proved, can somehow be proved, then he should step aside. Talk is cheap.

The Governor of Alabama already said that she doesn't care that he molested girls. Because, abortion.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... ore-anyway

<º)))><

Last edited by Chus on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Chus wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/mcconnell-roy-moore-should-drop-senate-bid-if-sex-allegations-are-true.html

Mitch McConnell said "if the allegations are true, he should step aside". This is an empty statement. The statute of limitations has long expired. There will be no trial to determine if the allegations are true or not. Talk is cheap.

He was asked later after the accusations were looked into.

Your article is dated 11/9/2017. The ones I found were from the 13th and 14th.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:53 pm 

/

<º)))><

Last edited by Chus on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:54 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Chus wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/mcconnell-roy-moore-should-drop-senate-bid-if-sex-allegations-are-true.html

Oh, they had to amend what they first said, when their knee-jerk reaction was to defend him. After some Republicans already spoke out. Now, that's leadership.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Chus wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Chus wrote:

Oh, they had to amend what they first said, when their knee-jerk reaction was to defend him. After some Republicans already spoke out. Now, that's leadership.

Or, his knee jerk reaction was to wait for more information. That's REAL leadership. And to be honest, not what I would expect from Mitch McConnell. Glad to be wrong on that in this instance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:08 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Chus wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Chus wrote:

Or, his knee jerk reaction was to wait for more information. That's REAL leadership. And to be honest, not what I would expect from Mitch McConnell. Glad to be wrong on that in this instance.

A knee jerk reaction to wait for more information doesn't make sense. If you want to wait for more info before commenting, then you don't comment immediately.

The president has all but endorsed Roy Moore. His upcoming rally in Pensacola, FL (right on the border of AL) four days before the election is probably just a coincidence.

I could list dozens of GOP who still support him to this day. Not defending a child molester should be easy, especially when one resides in the party of family values and morals.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

And when he doesn't comment, you and the press accuse him of being weak or trying to hide something.

He did the right thing here.

Waiting for you to require the same thing from the Dems about Al Franken. Sorry if you have done it already, and I missed it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Yes let's paint with as broad of a brush as possible. You are such a loon. You're getting close to edging into Baby Mac territory. Do you realize how ignorant you sound? If it's a troll job, it's a good one but if it's your real thoughts...I feel bad for you.

The tea party is exactly that. And now it represents the "base" especially in some of our lesser educated areas. Funded by bigots like the Koch brothers, conspiracy theorists like the Mercers, loons like Bannon and trump and enabled by MANY whose primary interest is ridiculous tax cuts for the giant corporation and obscenely wealthy.

Or those willing to look the other way to empower a pedophile and vile racist like Roy Moore.

Or those foaming at the mouth over abortion, only not to give a damn about children once born.

Or fiscal responsibility and deficits.

If it makes you feel better, I'll acknowledge that the real biggest problem with the democratic party is that for too long our standard bearers were Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton with their horrible baggage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
And when he doesn't comment, you and the press accuse him of being weak or trying to hide something.

He did the right thing here.

Waiting for you to require the same thing from the Dems about Al Franken. Sorry if you have done it already, and I missed it.

I did. You missed it. John Conyers should resign as well.

<º)))><

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next