It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vegas bloodbath
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
They keep people honest and remind us frequently (like literally every five minutes) of the evils of big government.

BRick's Hypothetical Sanders Fan wrote:
You ain't never coming for my free puppies.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
tommy wrote:
denisdman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie is a great American.

Glad he's on our side

Might I suggest taking your tongue out of his ass?

Ogie's not on our side. There is no "our" for libertarians. He's out for himself. Fuck the social consequences. For a guy who is against violence, he sure seems to reference it in nearly every post. And for a guy is pro-individual rights, he is glad to ignore the rights of others when you mention Israel. (And no, that doesn't make me anti-Semitic.)

Libertarians stand for nothing. Like Tea Partiers and SJWs, they are often incapable of nuance. What's more, they view sacrifice as a weakness. Their conscious minds are riddled with blind spots, and the only arguments in their bag are repetition and volume.

Ok. Now go clean your chin.

You're taking a very simplified view of a philosophy that simply puts individual rights above collective rights. I simply believe in empowering the individual and believe in a simple concept of live and left live This can be summed up in the NAP.

It's laughable to say Libertarians stand for nothing when they stand for the natural and inalienable rights of the individual above all else and believe that those rights should not be ceded to the state. I'd say that is standing up for plenty. I strongly suggest that you read some of Locke and Hobbes. You may have a better idea of where I cam coming from there.

I think I've also made it clear that I deplore violence. I'm decidedly anti-war and anti-violence except as a last resort. Do I think we need to violently resist the current state in America? No. Do I think we will get to that point in my lifetime? Doubtful. With that said, the fact that it remains a possibility is enough to justify a population of armed civilians being maintained as a bulwark in the event an unlikely situation occurs. Our founding fathers certainly probably had faith their Constitution would hold up, but even then they also knew nothing is guaranteed and that one day the government they set up could become too powerful, just as the prior monarchs had. It is for that reason we have our 2nd Amendment.

I want to sell my kid to a guy who wants to use him as one would a cum sock. Should the state be allowed to stop me?

selling another person violates the NAP and certainly violates their natural rights. I do not believe in no state (that's anarchy, not libertarianism) I believe in a restrained states.

Do you really think we are well off with a state that perpetuates 16 years (and counting) of undeclared wars overseas, collects bulk data without warrants, executes the failed drug war, uses civil asset forfeiture, kills people without trial via drones, etc.? I think I've raised some valid concerns with several areas where our nation's government oversteps any reasonable bounds If that doesn't bother you fine, but these are all things which deeply bother me. You should find these realities to be far more disturbing that your invented hypotheticals.

Is it too much to ask that we not continue endless wars, stop spying on our citizens, end the drug war, restore due process, stop the use of police for purposes of theft, stop using drones to kill without trial, and cease the militarization of our police forces? I'd say all of the above are reasonable requests.

Move?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:18 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
leashyourkids wrote:
Having known SpiralStairs personally, I can say without reservation that any child of his would be much better off being raised by a sexually deviant recluse.

To the debate on Libertarianism, I find most of my Libertarian friends and family to be insufferable, but they are an absolute necessity in America. They keep people honest and remind us frequently (like literally every five minutes) of the evils of big government.

I kid, but I'm serious (about both Libertarianism and Spiral being a horrible parent).

You and I have solved the Libertarian question in your car.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:19 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
pittmike wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Having known SpiralStairs personally, I can say without reservation that any child of his would be much better off being raised by a sexually deviant recluse.

To the debate on Libertarianism, I find most of my Libertarian friends and family to be insufferable, but they are an absolute necessity in America. They keep people honest and remind us frequently (like literally every five minutes) of the evils of big government.

I kid, but I'm serious (about both Libertarianism and Spiral being a horrible parent).

Simultaneous handjobs?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
pittmike wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Simultaneous handjobs?

Something like that. The word cocksuckers was used.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
They keep people honest and remind us frequently (like literally every five minutes) of the evils of big government.

BRick's Hypothetical Sanders Fan wrote:
You ain't never coming for my free puppies.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Now they’re saying the security guard was shot by Paddock 6 minutes BEFORE the massacre.

What the fuck?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Now they’re saying the security guard was shot by Paddock 6 minutes BEFORE the massacre.

What the fuck?

That's really odd...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Saw that. Said he was investigating an alarm going off. Odd.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:42 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
These cops are full of shit..they did an awful job.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
312player wrote:

No shock, look at the type of people we allow to be cops.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Libertarianism is indeed an ideology and not just organized sociopathy! In a related story, the greatest American of all time is some dude named Cody who emails you guns.

In recent times, that honor would go to Edward Snowden.

I've found its best to just ignore his whiny outbursts when it comes to libertarianism. He's the least rational person on this board when it comes to politics.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
312player wrote:

Come on,just for once. Let the fucking bit go. Now is not the time to be doing the rant thing about this. Fuck you are such an asshole no wonder you got kicked out of Canada and Israel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
312player wrote:

Come on,just for once. Let the fucking bit go. Now is not the time to be doing the rant thing about this. Fuck you are such an asshole no wonder you got kicked out of Canada and Israel.

What are you even talking about pedobear? I have never been kicked out of any country. I hold two legal and valid passports (if I wanted to, I can also legally obtain a 2nd US passport since my 1st one has Israel stamps) and can get an instant visa to any country on the visa waiver program and would also have no problem applying for and obtaining a visa for counties not on the waiver program.

With the registry and all, are you even allowed a passport or a visa to most places?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Someone on this board posted about not being allowed back into Canada and I swore it was you. Maybe because your name is a hockey reference?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:38 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
With the registry and all, are you even allowed a passport or a visa to most places?

Thailand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
312player wrote:

What are you even talking about pedobear? I have never been kicked out of any country. I hold two legal and valid passports (if I wanted to, I can also legally obtain a 2nd US passport since my 1st one has Israel stamps) and can get an instant visa to any country on the visa waiver program and would also have no problem applying for and obtaining a visa for counties not on the waiver program.

Um to all your questions, yes I can go almost any place I want. I am not on any registry any more dickhead.
Ch,yeah he did several times say he was not allowed into Canada but he keeps changing his story so who knows what the facts are. Could be ole Olgie is Keeping Score in disguise.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Someone on this board posted about not being allowed back into Canada and I swore it was you. Maybe because your name is a hockey reference?

oh yeah, that's exactly what it was.

:lol:

I guess Chas has never seen Slap Shot

For those who haven't seen it, in that movie, the character Ogie Oglethorpe is deported by the US and Canada refuses to take him back.

Watch this for 3 minutes of laughs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Sx4lxkV5Y&t

1:45 mark for Ogie's entrance

Fun point of Trivia, but Ogie was based on a real semi-pro hockey player. A young Bob Costas was actually the pbp announcer for that team and got into a few tiffs with him.

Here is a piece TSN made on him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxw8YCkf7u4

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Oh, you're doing the DannyB thing where you slide between gimmick poster and actual self. I like it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:46 am 

Wow, Chas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
If you run Mandalay Bay, what do you do with that suite? For that matter, with that floor?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
If you run Mandalay Bay, what do you do with that suite? For that matter, with that floor?

Preserve as museum. People get off on true crime.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Preserve as museum. People get off on true crime.
You really shot from the hip there.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
If you run Mandalay Bay, what do you do with that suite?

Promote it.

"Stay in Mandalay Bay's Exclusive Murder Suite! Great Views of Las Vegas Village!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I was thinking about that. Maybe turn it into a prayer chapel or just close it off,permanently.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
jimmypasta wrote:
I was thinking about that. Maybe turn it into a prayer chapel or just close it off,permanently.

Seriously, probably just redecorate and re-number/re-name it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:37 am 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
312player wrote:

#thoughtsandprayers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Yeah. Might re orient the interior as to not be a suite but I doubt it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino

Comp suites for video poker whales.

Speaking of which, they said that according to the IRS, he made $5m in 2015, "mostly" from video poker. I would think that's mostly impossible based on the odds. He allegedly played at machines that had a house edge of "only 99.17" but would end up ahead overall due to comps. I'm not sure how the comps are treated taxwise...if he was given free rooms/food/shows etc., would he have to declare that as income? (Not that it would come anywhere close to $5m.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Right. There's a solid chance a hooker has died in that room already

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next