It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 496 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
He has called me a racist

You are a racist.

Go back to your legos little boy

Still does not change the fact he lied,it is all he does is lie and make shit up.

Conduct the search you lying piece of shit. Let the record show that I did call you a lying piece of shit. The last time that I asked you to produce evidence you couldn't

Now I'm asking again since you jumped your hot ass into to the fire.

I just produced evidence regarding the charges against Seacrest. Rather than address it you choose to find the safe space of attacking me. You can't ever go wrong as long as you stick to that playbook can you?

I wouldn't even make the 40 man roster with respect to people that have called you racist or implied that you are racist. If i Have referred to you as a racist then prove it as I did.

Bias is exhibited not only by what people say but also by what people don't. The fact that you chose to ignore what I posted proves this.

You're like the little poodle that yearns for acceptance. Ain't going to happen on this board. They weren't fucking with you before your pedophilia was exposed and you are definitely not going to get it now. Quit trying so hard asshole. You'd probably garner more sympathy from this place if you did. This pattern of trying to pick battles with the guys whom you believe are low man on the totem pole only renders you all the more despicable.

spet 14 2016 want me to continue dickhead?
Quote:
do you have to lose?" Agreed. There is even a defense of Trump the Racist. If it is not a defense then his racism is excused. It shouldn't be. ... of being elected President of the United States. Ignorant guys like Chas and Elmhurst Steve are irrevelant when they hold bigoted racist thoughts. ...

I am not calling you out right now on you racist shit. I am calling you out on your self rightous ignorant history views. You keep saying what and how the Cold war started and was about. I keep proving you wrong with facts from more than reptile sources and all you do is ,Nope my tin foil hat says otherwise. You say to read books and the Cold War. Well then Brezhnev what books should we read?I can give you tons but I can predict what your answers will be before I even give them. I will even seal them hermetically in and envelope and place them in a mayonnaise on Funkingwangnals porch.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
He has called me a racist

You are a racist.

Go back to your legos little boy

Still does not change the fact he lied,it is all he does is lie and make shit up.

Conduct the search you lying piece of shit. Let the record show that I did call you a lying piece of shit. The last time that I asked you to produce evidence you couldn't

Now I'm asking again since you jumped your hot ass into to the fire.

I just produced evidence regarding the charges against Seacrest. Rather than address it you choose to find the safe space of attacking me. You can't ever go wrong as long as you stick to that playbook can you?

I wouldn't even make the 40 man roster with respect to people that have called you racist or implied that you are racist. If i Have referred to you as a racist then prove it as I did.

Bias is exhibited not only by what people say but also by what people don't. The fact that you chose to ignore what I posted proves this.

You're like the little poodle that yearns for acceptance. Ain't going to happen on this board. They weren't fucking with you before your pedophilia was exposed and you are definitely not going to get it now. Quit trying so hard asshole. You'd probably garner more sympathy from this place if you did. This pattern of trying to pick battles with the guys whom you believe are low man on the totem pole only renders you all the more despicable.

spet 14 2016 want me to continue dickhead?
Quote:
do you have to lose?" Agreed. There is even a defense of Trump the Racist. If it is not a defense then his racism is excused. It shouldn't be. ... of being elected President of the United States. Ignorant guys like Chas and Elmhurst Steve are irrevelant when they hold bigoted racist thoughts. ...

I am not calling you out right now on you racist shit. I am calling you out on your self rightous ignorant history views. You keep saying what and how the Cold war started and was about. I keep proving you wrong with facts from more than reptile sources and all you do is ,Nope my tin foil hat says otherwise. You say to read books and the Cold War. Well then Brezhnev what books should we read?I can give you tons but I can predict what your answers will be before I even give them. I will even seal them hermetically in and envelope and place them in a mayonnaise on Funkingwangnals porch.

Your Cold War evidence was done the second you referenced something from 1940. Dumbass you didn't realize that it was impossible to be involved in a Cold War while simultaneously being considered an "Ally". We are lend leasing and Allied yet the Cold War is TAKING PLACE at the same time. Damn you are an idiot.

You are a damn conspiracy nut and you are a run of the mill fool that looks for alternative facts in an effort to seem intelligent. It renders your thoughts useless because anyone with a functioning brain can accurately "predict" what your angle will be.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:30 pm 

Okay whatever man, you know everything.
Like did you know for instance that the Soviets during the Korean War where in the command loop ofthe UN troops? Plus we didn't start Lend lease to the Soviets till Oct 1941 so once again,you show your ignorance.
Do you even check your facts before you hit the send button? I may spell like shit but I at least try to check my facts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Dumbass

Damn you are an idiot.

You are a damn conspiracy nut and you are a run of the mill fool

WHY ARE PEOPLE OPENLY HOSTILE TO ME?!?!

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Dumbass

Damn you are an idiot.

WHY PEOPLE ARE OPENLY HOSTILE TO ME?!?!

From the guy that routinely takes personal shots (idiot) (dingus), tells people to fuck off at a moment's notice and was so got damn petty that he kept an issue alive (doxxing) well past its expiration date. Yeah you have a ton of credibility on this issue.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Dumbass

Damn you are an idiot.

From the guy that routinely takes personal shots (idiot) (dingus), tells people to fuck off at a moment's notice and was so got damn petty that he kept an issue alive (doxxing) well past its expiration date. Yeah you have a ton of credibility on this issue.

Except I'm not the one trying to figure out why people get hostile with me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Like did you know for instance that the Soviets during the Korean War where in the command loop ofthe UN troops? Plus we didn't start Lend lease to the Soviets till Oct 1941 so once again,you show your ignorance.
Do you even check your facts before you hit the send button? I may spell like shit but I at least try to check my facts.

Of course because the U.S. wasn't in the War at the time. I already stated that previously and my article from the Atlantic verified what I stated.

Can you explain how we can simultaneously be fighting a Cold War (1940) and Be fighting with the Soviets 1942-1945 at the same time? If you can answer I will continue. You stated that it began in 1940. What the hell did we have, an intermission?

After this i'm going to leave this alone. My essential point was valid.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Dumbass

Damn you are an idiot.

Except I'm not the one trying to figure out why people get hostile with me.

I'm not wondering a damn thing. I'm good with it. That doesn't mean that i'm going to stop calling hypocrites like you out on it though. ONce again my point is proven. Guys like you are always Johnny on the spot for moments like this aren't you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
long time guy wrote:
tommy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
tommy wrote:
This got ugly....

NO

People being honest with each other is never ugly.

That's where real change begins.

did anyone change their minds, though? i'm not seeing it (in this thread).

but you're right about the other stuff.

When people are as biased about things as some on here are nothing will change their minds. I neither care about that nor am i trying. Lets see if the herd chimes in on this one.
I'm waiting for the herd to show up (or not). They are always right there for you depending on the poster. The fact that it invariably becomes a referendum about me at some point demonstrates the biases that they possess.

If my assertion had been proven wrong there would be no less than 5 people ready to yell AHA! Where are they now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:

I'm not wondering a damn thing. I'm good with it. That doesn't mean that i'm going to stop calling hypocrites like you out on it though. ONce again my point is proven. Guys like you are always Johnny on the spot for moments like this aren't you?

really? you complain about it all the fucking time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

:lol: yep

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:59 pm 

long time guy wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
LTG is still a member of the Lodge so I got his back against the herd. He's a good man that has dedicated his life to educating our youth.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 pm 

long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Of course because the U.S. wasn't in the War at the time. I already stated that previously and my article from the Atlantic verified what I stated.

Can you explain how we can simultaneously be fighting a Cold War (1940) and Be fighting with the Soviets 1942-1945 at the same time? If you can answer I will continue. You stated that it began in 1940. What the hell did we have, an intermission?

I can give you one simple point as to how we whee fighting an unseen intel war with the Soviets whilst we where actively aligned with them ,but I can not wait to see how you spin this shit: Manhattan project and the Soviet stealing of atomic secrets plus I will throw in operation paperclip and the co-opting of the German soviet spy network in 45 into the CIA. So remember WW2 did not end with the Nazis surrender but went until the Japanese gave up in Aug.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I can give you one simple point as to how we whee fighting an unseen intel war with the Soviets whilst we where actively aligned with them ,but I can not wait to see how you spin this shit: Manhattan project and the Soviet stealing of atomic secrets plus I will throw in operation paperclip and the co-opting of the German soviet spy network in 45 into the CIA. So remember WW2 did not end with the Nazis surrender but went until the Japanese gave up in Aug.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... eEZsI7AjiW

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... _LxjKeegJw

Don't wait just quit you 3rd rate hack. I had to move around or I would have gotten to this earlier.

This is both information on the origins of the Cold War and also the person that outlined the containment strategy.

NSC-68 was the document which outlined how the Cold War would be "fought" from an American Perspective. Truman Doctrine was the declaration which necessitated that there be a Cold War. Truman wasn't President in 1940 either.

If an Intel war is the genesis for any war then that means we've been warring with MANY nations over the past 60 years including Israel.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:00 pm 

I gave referenced Yalta ,the buffer countries in Eastern Europe ad Poland. Did not those occur before 1947 plus Churchills Iron Curtain speech was in 1946,so once again ,you are shown to be incorrect. I am done with this. You are worse than a child.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I don't complain I merely notate. If RPB hasn't referenced it I wouldn't be mentioning it. For validation there are currently about 15 people that have posted about this and you will have to search far and wide to find one that agrees with me. It's to the point where even Chas's dumbass has credibility. You think that is an accident?

As I've said there are inherent biases that exist on here. I noticed it awhile ago and this whole thing about responding to post and not poster is bullshit. It's an argument that people use whenever one of their chosen message board buddies is attacked. I made a number of relevant points here. When I feel the need to do it again I will. I don't say this to suggest that it is the Majority because it isn't.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
I gave referenced Yalta ,the buffer countries in Eastern Europe ad Poland. Did not those occur before 1947 plus Churchills Iron Curtain speech was in 1946,so once again ,you are shown to be incorrect. I am done with this. You are worse than a child.

I just provided evidence. US involvement began with Truman in 1947. Now you're talking about Churchill.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:13 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

About 95% of the posts in this thread that relate to me have pertained to poster and not post yet somehow someway I'm off base. Get the hell out of here. The fact that I caught Seacrest with his draws down after making a false claim yet still not one response is verification of what I'm talking about.

What I stated was factually correct yet the focus is still on me. You think I'm not supposed to notice that? It happens each and every time and if it were you I'd take that you'd do the same thing.

People seem to have a problem with me calling them on their message board bullshit so what. Either stop doing it or get used to the non stop barrage from me. If I ever feel the need to stop posting here I will do it on my own terms and in my own way.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Where do the Barbary Pirates fit in here?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm 

long time guy wrote:

If I ever feel the need to stop posting here I will do it on my own terms and in my own way.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Don't wait just quit you 3rd rate hack.

even Chas's dumbass has credibility.

long time guy wrote:

Get the hell out of here.

People seem to have a problem with me calling them on their message board bullshit so what. Either stop doing it or get used to the non stop barrage from me.

NO, SERIOUSLY, WHY IS EVERYONE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS ME?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 pm 

There used to be a score segment on a now defunct show which was at one time a great show before it got ruined by one of the cohosts. That segment really encapsulates LTG's posting in this thread. The name of that segment is escaping me right now.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
long time guy wrote:
The fact that I caught Seacrest with his draws down

I can understand how that might scar a man for life.

I hope you're not pregnant with his eleventh child.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 pm 

long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

People seem to have a problem with me calling them on their message board bullshit so what. Either stop doing it or get used to the non stop barrage from me.

https://youtu.be/zcv3McUVyAo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

I think I got one for you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdw2romPII&t=77s

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The fact that I caught Seacrest with his draws down

I can understand how that might scar a man for life.

I hope you're not pregnant with his eleventh child.

I got my tubes tied.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

I think I got one for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdw2romPII&t=77s

I hated that bullshit song though I was a bit of a BeeGees fan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:

If I ever feel the need to stop posting here I will do it on my own terms and in my own way.

https://youtu.be/n9yRGwRQ1xU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm 

long time guy wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:

https://youtu.be/n9yRGwRQ1xU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 496 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next