It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
rogers park bryan wrote:
Im joking, that wouldn't stop me from voting for him. I support legalization but can live without it.

I think the 50% thing is pretty nuts. Doesn't every human hear Dont Do Drugs at some point?

I missed that one. I mean, it's dumb, but it was probably just some off-the-cuff comment. I'm sure there's no data to back that up. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
I like Kasich a lot and I don't see 1 Democratic candidate that I want to vote for right now. I've never voted for a republican in a presidential general election but I would vote for Kasich based on what I know now.

Kasich wants to significantly increase military spending while simultaneously balancing the budget. He is an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
Right now? Bernie Sanders. In 2020, Elizabeth Warren.

Sanders has good ideas, not sure if they are practical. I voted for him over Hilary. Ill pass on Warren.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
I like Kasich a lot and I don't see 1 Democratic candidate that I want to vote for right now. I've never voted for a republican in a presidential general election but I would vote for Kasich based on what I know now.

Kasich wants to significantly increase military spending while simultaneously balancing the budget. He is an idiot.

Calls himself a Cheap hawk. Says, get rid of waste but dont cut spending.

Yea, that might be a back breaker. He has a lot of reasonable positions otherwise.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Nas wrote:
Biden is the best candidate for democrats but he is 95. No Booker or Warren.

Yeah. Booker and Warren are more of the same that drove people to Trump in the first place.

It's going to be Elizabeth Warren and should be, but to say she drove people to Donald Trump is stupid.

If Kamala Harris runs, she will defeat Warren in the primary. Dipshit Cory Booker might, too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Cashman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Sanders has good ideas, not sure if they are practical.

Then use his ideas as a starting point toward something that is practical instead of trying to be so brilliant from the outset that you expect everyone to cower before your brilliance and not even need to negotiate. OBAMA.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 am 

I'm already on Kamala Harris ' donor list.

And imho Kasich is a less principled Bush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
A lot of that could be throwing red meat to the base too. I’m just cynical about things like that. In the GOP primary he seemed the most sane to me in the late stages of the game so it probably colors my views on him. I voted for him in Primary mostly hoping against hope that a Trump would get derailed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 am 

Every politician is bad because I don't agree with at least one thing they've ever said. Besides Elizabeth Warren who is AMAZING!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Our current president just challenged his secretary of state to an IQ test face-off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
leashyourkids wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Our current president just challenged his secretary of state to an IQ test face-off.

I laugh at this and than I realize how awful it is that it’s not FAKE news. Then I laugh again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not to mention that we are told when "social" Democrats say things that they are just using that as a starting point and that he doesn't literally want to do all of those things but when a Republican wants to "balance the budget" he's an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Sanders has good ideas, not sure if they are practical.

Then use his ideas as a starting point toward something that is practical instead of trying to be so brilliant from the outset that you expect everyone to cower before your brilliance and not even need to negotiate. OBAMA.

I don't think they work in capitalism. Education prices need to be addressed, and unless he have another 2008 because of this, nothing will happen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:24 am 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not to mention that we are told when "social" Democrats say things that they are just using that as a starting point and that he doesn't literally want to do all of those things but when a Republican wants to "balance the budget" he's an idiot.

If you're referring to me, that's not what I said.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:40 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Every politician is bad because I don't agree with at least one thing they've ever said. Besides Elizabeth Warren who is AMAZING!

Elizabeth Warren pissed a lot of people off recently, and the left turned on Bernie Sanders for not condemning (((the ethnostate))).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: ....
Trump needs to do what everyone though Obama was going to do and repeal term limits.

It would be great if he had a Daley-esque MegaRun at cleaning this country up and pissing off the assholes who need to shut up and get back to producing tangible assets and commodities for their country!

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Panther pislA wrote:
Trump needs to do what everyone though Obama was going to do and repeal term limits.

It would be great if he had a Daley-esque MegaRun at cleaning this country up and pissing off the assholes who need to shut up and get back to producing tangible assets and commodities for their country!

Is this for real?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 am 

Panther pislA wrote:

HE CAN BE PRESIDENTISSIMO FOR LIFE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Is this for real?

Of course it isn't.

Oprah.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

The Rock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am 

Mark Cuban and Greg Popovich

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:53 am 

conns7901 wrote:
Oprah.

This really isn't the worst idea.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Oprah.

You're going to mock John Kasich and endorse Oprah?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: ....
Curious Hair wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

HE CAN BE PRESIDENTISSIMO FOR LIFE!!!

This.

BPE, by far!

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Oprah.

President Oprah would be an admission in the post-Trump world that the presidency is a popularity contest for people we like to watch on TV. From there, you make the most of it: so the presidency is now, while still nominally head of government, most importantly head of state, as President Oprah would make a fine mascot for America. I don't think anyone expects her to capriciously issue executive orders declaring that women can have unlimited paid days off to eat chocolate frosting right out of the container. It would mean you're trusting unelected members of the party apparatus more than ever to run the government, but at least with Oprah, your side might win.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Gourmet Pizza by Carlo
Curious Hair wrote:
I don't think Trump will make it through this term, so it'll be Mike Piss against Warren, Tulsi, Michelle, Beyonce, or Oprah.

One of those things is not like the others.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
leashyourkids wrote:

I actually like Kasich. He's been an executive before, and he's nerdy enough that he doesn't get mired down into the worst parts of politics. He's like a more practical Ron Paul.

He's full of shit. He changed for the election.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Sneakers O'Toole wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
I don't think Trump will make it through this term, so it'll be Mike Piss against Warren, Tulsi, Michelle, Beyonce, or Oprah.

One of those things is not like the others.

I'd do three of the six in, and in this order: Tulsi, Beyonce (if she don't talk), and Michelle.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Oprah.

Vice President John Travooooooltaaa and Secretary of State Julia Roooooobeeerts!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next