It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
America wrote:
Better taste in wine? They were eating oysters. In France they'll arrest you for drinking red wine with oysters. This skank doesn't even know how to be a pretentious Caller Bob properly.

He offered her the wine before they had oysters.

In any event this article is clearly more reflective of a gender-based intra-class politics than it is of a concern for the dignity and humanity of all women.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Just need an app. The woman records her voice clearly stating that she agrees to sexual intercourse, answers three security questions and then she puts her thumb print as well.

It's getting broken down further than that though. Like if you agree to a blowjob it doesn't mean that you agree to be assfucked without a rubber, which, of course, is true. But the question then becomes, how much governmental intrusion into our bedrooms do we want and are consenting adults not responsible- at least to a certain degree- for the decisions they made that got them to that point? Maybe the answer is, don't ignore your date to follow Aziz Ansari around a party and then go down on him on the first date. And I don't want to take away your right to do that if you see fit, but I also don't want government or the media micromanaging my sex life or anyone else's because the creator of Master of None couldn't read your mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 pm 

Red wine gives me heartburn. Am I to blame for rape culture?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Try something less tannic like a Burgundy and keep your pants zipped until she absolutely begs you to pull it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Try something less tannic like a Burgundy and keep your pants zipped until she absolutely begs you to pull it out.

Try to be less presumptuous, you heteronormative fuck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Try to be less presumptuous, you heteronormative fuck.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Just need an app. The woman records her voice clearly stating that she agrees to sexual intercourse, answers three security questions and then she puts her thumb print as well.

The problem with that (or even with a signed document, which I've seen proposed) is that once the woman signs, what if she changes her mind at the last minute and wants to refuse? The guy can point to the approval and say she never rescinded. And as JORR mentioned, do you need express written approval for every specific act...oral, vaginal, anal, etc.?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
It is now accepted for women to retroactively rescind consent and decide days or weeks later that they didn't want it. So your videos or signed documents will mean nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
America wrote:
It is now accepted for women to retroactively rescind consent and decide days or weeks later that they didn't want it. So your videos or signed documents will mean nothing.

So there is now essentially a Lemon Law for fucking? Interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Like if you agree to a blowjob it doesn't mean that you agree to be assfucked without a rubber, .

:lol:

True but funny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
America wrote:

"Oh, yeah? Well guess what - it turns out I was gay the whole time..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Caller Bob wrote:
America wrote:

So there is now essentially a Lemon Law for fucking? Interesting.

Maybe men can turn this into something for divorce proceedings. "Your honor she was hot when we met but then she got fat."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

The problem with that (or even with a signed document, which I've seen proposed) is that once the woman signs, what if she changes her mind at the last minute and wants to refuse? The guy can point to the approval and say she never rescinded. And as JORR mentioned, do you need express written approval for every specific act...oral, vaginal, anal, etc.?

Good points. We will have a time stamp system. When she says yes to when you are done. That way you can’t get her on tape at 11:30 and then have sex at 3:30 when she’s passed out. You’ll have a 30 minute window and when it expires you will need to reactivate.

We will include check boxes for various acts. Please check all that apply. If she doesn’t check anal and then requests it, we can modify the request.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Good points. We will have a time stamp system. When she says yes to when you are done. That way you can’t get her on tape at 11:30 and then have sex at 3:30 when she’s passed out. You’ll have a 30 minute window and when it expires you will need to reactivate.

We will include check boxes for various acts. Please check all that apply. If she doesn’t check anal and then requests it, we can modify the request.

Notarized in triplicate, of course?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Remember when everyone mocked Mike Pence for not wanting to be left alone with a woman at work so that he couldn't be falsely accused of doing anything? Yeah, he had the right idea all along.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

"Grace" also said her date with Ansari was "the worst experience with a man" she ever had, yet she now hates "all men."

The world is quickly becoming an unrecognizable place to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Remember when everyone mocked Mike Pence for not wanting to be left alone with a woman at work so that he couldn't be falsely accused of doing anything? Yeah, he had the right idea all along.

Yep.

He knew what was up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm 

The good news is that these radical feminists will never marry nor will they have kids so their kind will eventually die off.

Julie is the exception because she married and had kids before morphing into a rabid feminist. It's funny, every girl I knew in HS or college who has morphed into one is still single now as they are in their 30s and with no prospect of that changing. :lol: Biological clocks are going tick tock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Eliza Dushku talking about being abused on the set of True Lies by the stunt coordinator.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialElizaD ... 7739689557

Quote:
When I was 12 years old, while filming “True Lies”, I was sexually molested by Joel Kramer, one of Hollywood’s leading stunt coordinators.

Ever since, I have struggled with how and when to disclose this, if ever. At the time, I shared what happened to me with my parents, two adult friends and one of my older brothers. No one seemed ready to confront this taboo subject then, nor was I.

I am grateful to the women and men who have gone before me in recent months. The ever-growing list of sexual abuse and harassment victims who have spoken out with their truths have finally given me the ability to speak out. It has been indescribably exhausting, bottling this up inside me for all of these years.

I remember, so clearly 25 years later, how Joel Kramer made me feel special, how he methodically built my and my parents’ trust, for months grooming me; exactly how he lured me to his Miami hotel room with a promise to my parent that he would take me for a swim at the stunt crew’s hotel pool and for my first sushi meal thereafter. I remember vividly how he methodically drew the shades and turned down the lights; how he cranked up the air-conditioning to what felt like freezing levels, where exactly he placed me on one of the two hotel room beds, what movie he put on the television (Coneheads); how he disappeared in the bathroom and emerged, naked, bearing nothing but a small hand towel held flimsy at his mid-section. I remember what I was wearing (my favorite white denim shorts, thankfully, secured enough for me to keep on). I remember how he laid me down on the bed, wrapped me with his gigantic writhing body, and rubbed all over me. He spoke these words: “You’re not going to sleep on me now sweetie, stop pretending you’re sleeping,” as he rubbed harder and faster against my catatonic body. When he was ‘finished’, he suggested, “I think we should be careful…,” [about telling anyone] he meant. I was 12, he was 36.

I remember how afterwards, the taxi driver stared at me in the rear view mirror when Joel Kramer put me on his lap in the backseat and clutched me and grew aroused again; and how my eyes never left the driver’s eyes during that long ride over a Miami bridge, back to my hotel and parent. I remember how Joel Kramer grew cold with me in the ensuing weeks, how everything felt different on the set.

And I remember how soon-after, when my tough adult female friend (in whom I had confided my terrible secret on the condition of a trade that she let me drive her car around the Hollywood Hills) came out to the set to visit and face him, later that very same day, by no small coincidence, I was injured from a stunt-gone-wrong on the Harrier jet. With broken ribs, I spent the evening in the hospital. To be clear, over the course of those months rehearsing and filming True Lies, it was Joel Kramer who was responsible for my safety on a film that at the time broke new ground for action films. On a daily basis he rigged wires and harnesses on my 12 year old body. My life was literally in his hands: he hung me in the open air, from a tower crane, atop an office tower, 25+ stories high. Whereas he was supposed to be my protector, he was my abuser.

Why speak out now? I was 12, he was 36. It is incomprehensible. Why didn’t an adult on the set find his predatory advances strange — that over-the-top special attention he gave me. Fairly early on he nicknamed me “Jailbait” and brazenly called me by this name in a sick flirty way in front of others (at the time, I remember asking one of my older brothers what it meant). Sure, I’ve come to understand the terrible power dynamics that play into whistle-blowing by “subordinates” against persons in power, how difficult it can be for someone to speak up. But I was a child. Over the years I’ve really struggled as I’ve wondered how my life might have been different if someone, any one grown-up who witnessed his sick ways, had spoken up before he lured me to that hotel room.

Years ago, I had heard second hand that Joel Kramer was “found out” and forced to leave the business. I learned recently that in fact he still works at the top of the industry. And a few weeks ago, I found an internet photo of Joel Kramer hugging a young girl. That image has haunted me near nonstop since. I can no longer hide what happened.

Hollywood has been very good to me in many ways. Nevertheless, Hollywood also failed to protect me, a child actress. I like to think of myself as a tough Boston chick, in many ways I suppose not unlike Faith, Missy, or Echo. Through the years, brave fans have regularly shared with me how some of my characters have given them the conviction to stand up to their abusers. Now it is you who give me strength and conviction. I hope that speaking out will help other victims and protect against future abuse.

With every person that speaks out, every banner that drops down onto my iphone screen disclosing similar stories/truths, my resolve strengthens. Sharing these words, finally calling my abuser out publicly by name, brings the start of a new calm.

Eliza Dushku

Sickening shit.

Last edited by Terry's Peeps on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Eliza Dushku talking about being abused on the set of True Lies by the stunt coordinator.

Sickening shit.

I read that over the weekend and yeah that is actual sexual assault. That's the shit that needs to be exposed. It reads a lot like the shit going on with USA Gymnastics

Not some fucking gold digger finding out her date with a star wasn't going to be a road to marriage and riches.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sickening shit.

I read that over the weekend and yeah that is actual sexual assault. That's the shit that needs to be exposed. It reads a lot like the shit going on with USA Gymnastics

Not some fucking gold digger finding out her date with a star wasn't going to be a road to marriage and riches.

Correct.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sickening shit.

Exactly. This is the type of stuff that should be stopped. Not the stuff Ansari is dealing with. No comparison at all.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
They dont have a problem with raping children, really. Kinda weird but its the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The good news is that these radical feminists will never marry nor will they have kids so their kind will eventually die off.

Julie is the exception because she married and had kids before morphing into a rabid feminist. It's funny, every girl I knew in HS or college who has morphed into one is still single now as they are in their 30s and with no prospect of that changing. :lol: Biological clocks are going tick tock

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I really thought that was a joke(fake tweet) jesus that woman is deranged.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I can't wait for her "Let It Burn: 80's movie edition" podcast.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:10 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sickening shit.

But if she told her parents at the time, why was nothing done/said? Did they not believe her?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm 

even if they did believe her, it was one of the biggest hits of the '90's and i wouldn't be surprised if they were paid/told to hush about it.

wouldn't surprise me if this stunt coordinator has a resume of this sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
true lies, a good bad movie...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:22 pm 

billypootons wrote:
true lies, a good bad movie...

Probably couldn't make that movie today.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next