It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Ask yourself if there is anything more cutting edge trendy than being a victim of sexual harassment or sexual assault right now. And if your "attacker" is a household name? Up the cool factor by a million. Shit it makes you a fucking hero to these people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I don't get it.

This wasn't a case of him having power over her career or anything right?

It was a date where she sucked his dick and then felt bad about herself.

If you don't want to do something, don't.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:10 pm 

She also got naked in his apartment.

Honestly I've had some shitty dates but if she's naked and I'm getting blown its always in the bag. It almost seems impossible for Aziz to have blown this and you have to start thinking she went into this date with the intention of wreaking havoc on his public image.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
This shit read like some erotic fanfic that my GF gets from the library.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I don't get it.

She was unenthusiastic though.

She's the Jay Cutler of blowjobs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:22 pm 

This is the kind of crap that comes from pandoras box.

Cannot imagine being a celebrity and attempting to date and such.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I don't get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I don't get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
If it truly has to be an enthusiastic yes, then I guess Im a rapist too.

You're in the clear; the neighbor's dog doesn't count. :safe:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:57 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

:lol:

Just caught that statement by Frank. Married life is grand, eh?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
RFDC wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

:lol:

Just caught that statement by Frank. Married life is grand, eh?

Throw a kid or 3 in the mix and the only enthusiastic yes you’re gettig is if you ask her if she’d like to take a nap while you take the kids out.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: Truth be told, with trying to have a baby, my "yeses" have been less than enthusiastic more than once.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Did anyone read the actually article on babe or whatver its called? Flimsy sources and hearsay. Terrible journalism in the #metoo movement

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Did anyone read the actually article on babe or whatver its called? Flimsy sources and hearsay. Terrible journalism in the #metoo movement

I just read it. Either the author didn't do a very good job of recounting the timeline of the events that transpired at Ansari's place happened in a very bizarre order. They performed oral sex on each other and then the girl felt uncomfortable with far less sexual things that happened after that and said Ansari "ignored clear non-verbal cues” and “kept going with advances.”

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

A few of the author's other articles are: Am I high as shit, or do these celebrities low-key look alike? and Sorry, but Kendall Jenner can’t model for shit. I can't image the quality of writing gets any better there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: Truth be told, with trying to have a baby, my "yeses" have been less than enthusiastic more than once.

There is no sex worse than actually trying to have a baby sex. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:54 am 

Aziz Ansari wrote:
“In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date. We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual.

The next day, I got a text from her saying that although “it may have seemed okay,” upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Aziz Ansari wrote:
“In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date. We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual.

The next day, I got a text from her saying that although “it may have seemed okay,” upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.”

This ‘upon further reflection’ thing is like thought police in reverse. You get to retroactively apply new feelings to past behavior and hold someone accountable for things you feel AFTER the event. If you didn’t want to suck his dick, tell him “I’m not really feeling this, I’m going to call an Uber”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: Its like the Official's Review at the end of the Vikings Saints game yesterday. What could they possible do to change what had already happened?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am 

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the first part of our sexual encounter?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the first part of our sexual encounter?

Well I ordered a red wine but he brought me a white wine, so I'll say raped/10.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Aziz Ansari wrote:

This ‘upon further reflection’ thing is like thought police in reverse. You get to retroactively apply new feelings to past behavior and hold someone accountable for things you feel AFTER the event. If you didn’t want to suck his dick, tell him “I’m not really feeling this, I’m going to call an Uber”

guys just need to wear body cams going forward for all encounters with females.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 am 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:46 am 

billypootons wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Aziz Ansari wrote:

guys just need to wear body cams going forward for all encounters with females.

Just need an app. The woman records her voice clearly stating that she agrees to sexual intercourse, answers three security questions and then she puts her thumb print as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
This would be great fodder for a 70s SNL style Point/Counter-point.

"Jane, you ignorant slut"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

There is no sex worse than actually trying to have a baby sex. :lol:

The most disturbing news from this thread is the revalation that Frank may be trying to procreate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
This comes with change. You'll get some bullshit stories mixed in the very serious allegations. There are attention whores trying to take over every movement.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
America wrote:
Quote:
After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.” Then Ansari walked her to Grand Banks, an Oyster bar onboard a historic wooden schooner on the Hudson River just a few blocks away.

BURN HIM ALIVE

Quote:
In the Uber home from Ansari’s apartment, Grace texted a friend: “I hate men.” She continued: “I had to say no a lot. He wanted sex. He wanted to get me drunk and then fuck me.” She texted another friend after she got back to her apartment, “I’m taking a bath I’m really upset I feel weird.”

What trauma.

Sometime in near-ish future this kind of allegation will get you arrested if not charged and convicted of a literal crime. Being a doofus with no game and even approaching women will be a crime.

That first quote about the red wine is one of many strange details included in the story. Why is it important that she prefers red wine but wasn't offered any? Why should we care that they have the same kind of "retro" camera or that Grace's outfit was "good"?

Much of the article seems to concern itself with elevating Grace's stature as a human being by confirming that her "refined" taste makes her a legitimate member of the professional-managerial class. It's this exalted status that in turn allows the author to present the date as sexual assault rather than an awkward encounter. Ansari becomes a predator precisely because he didn't fulfill her fantasy of what a date with her, as a "deserving" member of the PMC and a fellow "creative" should entail. By treating her as a sexual object, he violated the class mores of PMC women and therefore must be punished. A Starbucks barista might be up for a quickie with Aziz Ansari, but an upwardly mobile photographer who possesses better taste in wine than he does is entitled to an entirely different form of treatment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Through the entire event, the woman had the agency to say no and walk out. I guess what feminists are saying is that being a woman is a disability.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:27 pm 

Better taste in wine? They were eating oysters. In France they'll arrest you for drinking red wine with oysters. This skank doesn't even know how to be a pretentious Caller Bob properly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
America wrote:
Better taste in wine? They were eating oysters. In France they'll arrest you for drinking red wine with oysters. This skank doesn't even know how to be a pretentious Caller Bob properly.

I don't know what that says about me, but I can't get past the red wine and oysters faux pas either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 519 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next