It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
One of the more interesting results was that in areas supervised by women, complaints about gender-based mistreatment were slightly more prevalent than in areas supervised by men.

Any data on the gender of the complainants?

Fluid.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Tall Midget wrote:
One of the more interesting results was that in areas supervised by women, complaints about gender-based mistreatment were slightly more prevalent than in areas supervised by men.

The gender composition varies widely by department and unit. But what caught my eye was that women seemed to have more complaints about women supervisors(gender-based and more genera grievancesl) than they did about male supervisors. In contrast, male employees seem to have equal levels of dislike for male and female supervisors, although they complain more about gender-based mistreatment when working under a female supervisor than a male supervisor.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

The gender composition varies widely by department and unit. But what caught my eye was that women seemed to have more complaints about women supervisors(gender-based and more genera grievancesl) than they did about male supervisors. In contrast, male employees seem to have equal levels of dislike for male and female supervisors, although they complain more about gender-based mistreatment when working under a female supervisor than a male supervisor.

I'm shocked that men hate when women are superiors.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

My current boss is a female. Very accomplished and confident. I could not be happier.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

My current boss is a female. Very accomplished and confident. I could not be happier.

I learned the most under a woman boss when I worked in finance. She was the most consistent person I worked with

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

Sad!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:18 pm 

Nas wrote:
Sad!

She had big hands though

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Reading is a skill.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Reading is a skill.

Men just complained more because they love women supervisors. Isn't today pedophile Thursday?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
In college, I worked at a fast food restaurant and my boss was a MILF. One day, she was working at the sink and had both hands in the water, full of suds. I needed to borrow her keys to open the office door, and she said they were in the right front pocket of her pants and that I should reach in and get them. Pussy that I was, I reached in as gently as I possibly could, trying not to touch anything but the keys. In hindsight, I always wondered what she would have done if I had fished around a bit, or pulled a Trump.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Reading is a skill.

Men just complained more
because they love women supervisors. Isn't today pedophile Thursday?

Again, read the wording of TM's post carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:38 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
In college, I worked at a fast food restaurant and my boss was a MILF. One day, she was working at the sink and had both hands in the water, full of suds. I needed to borrow her keys to open the office door, and she said they were in the right front pocket of her pants and that I should reach in and get them. Pussy that I was, I reached in as gently as I possibly could, trying not to touch anything but the keys. In hindsight, I always wondered what she would have done if I had fished around a bit, or pulled a Trump.

You clearly never read Penthouse Letters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I think you should have gone for it. See how she reacted.

Reminds me of the Chappelle Show sketch with "Great Moments in Hookup History" where the guy cuts the bottom of the popcorn out and shoves his penis in there to see how the girl reacts when she starts fumbling for popcorn.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Complaining about being mistreated is one thing. Complaining about being mistreated because of your gender is another.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Regular Reader wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Forgot to mention the can of Reddi-Whip.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Forgot to mention the can of Reddi-Whip.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Missed opportunities Jaw Breaker.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Add Harold Ford Jr to the list:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... nduct.html

Former Democratic congressman and MSNBC mainstay Harold Ford Jr. was fired on Thursday by Morgan Stanley after he was accused of “harassment, intimidation, and forcibly” grabbing a woman several years ago, according to HuffPost.

The accuser was “not a Morgan Stanley employee but interacted with Ford in a professional capacity,” according to the report. The investment bank launched a human resources investigation after the woman accused Ford Jr. of harassment.

The results, the bank said, led to his dismissal.

“He has been terminated for conduct inconsistent with our values and in violation of our policies,” a spokeswoman for Morgan Stanley told HuffPost.

Ford denied the claims and vowed to fight back.

"This simply did not happen," Ford said in a statement. "I have never forcibly grabbed any woman or man in my life."

The report includes details of an email the woman sent to the former Tennessee politician, asking him to cease contact because of the harassment. Ford reportedly replied to the email and essentially admitted guilt by apologizing for the incident.

“HuffPost is not identifying the woman at her request but has reviewed emails that confirm her interactions with Ford and spoke to two people whom the woman confided in about the incident,” the report stated.

“One woman heard from Ford’s accuser the night of the incident and described her as ‘distraught, shocked and frightened,’ and said that she was concerned about any career ramifications should she report the incident.”

In Ford's statement, he said having dinner and drinks with clients and media is part of his job, and insisted he was "professional" in his dealings with the accuser.

"I support and have tremendous respect for the brave women now speaking out in this important national dialogue," he said. "False claims like this undermine the real silence breakers."

Ford vowed to sue his accuser and Morgan Stanley.

Ford regularly appears on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” where now-disgraced political reporter Mark Halperin was also a frequent guest. The network parted ways with Halperin in October after he was accused of sexually harassing female colleagues.

Ford left Congress in 2007 and has been a managing director at Morgan Stanley since 2011. He comes from a prominent political family, as his father, Harold Ford Sr., served 22 years in the House of Representatives. Ford Jr. replaced his father upon retirement and kept the seat for 10 years.

Ford made an unsuccessful bid for a Senate seat in 2006 but was defeated by Republican Sen. Bob Corker.

MSNBC did not respond to request for comment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm 

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Your statement is incongruous with TM's.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
Former Democratic congressman and MSNBC mainstay Harold Ford Jr. was fired on Thursday by Morgan Stanley

Party of the people.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:

When they were in high school my partner and a bunch of his friends worked at Osco on Lake Street in Glenview. Their manager was this hot older chick (probably 21-23. "Older." :lol: ) named Lacy. Jewel-Osco always likes to hire mentally-challenged workers. I'm sure some have bagged your stuff on occasion. One of the guys they worked with was mentally challenged. So all the guys were in the breakroom and the retarded kid said, "Do yooouuu want tooooooo fuck Lacy???" and Lacy happened to be standing right there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
So....what did Lacy say?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
So....what did Lacy say?

Not much since 2012.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
my buddy used to work at our jewel osco here in the quad cities. his manager was this nasty old lady who was alwasy being horribly inappropriate with him (a teenager) come to find out that he actually was bagging this lady when they'd close up. she got fired because apparently he wasn't the only young stock boy she was taking to pound town.

all underage. nothing happened to her. just fired.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Oopsie. Score one for the GOP now...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/ ... index.html

"Wanna have my baby?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
So now at least 4 Senate Dems are urging him to reverse his decision saying he didn't receive due process? I guess now that Ray Moore lost sexual assault/harassment is OK again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
That was always the plan, otherwise he would have resigned right away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
That was always the plan, otherwise he would have resigned right away.

His replacement has already been named and he is working with her on the transition.

Politicians are the worst type of hypocrites.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:59 am 

He has now lost his franken privileges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8