It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Bagels wrote:
has to be a bit

I think he's drinking a Prestone Colada a day.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
no it's true. When you get old you will have these stories too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
it takes a special kind of human being to be able to take a crap anywhere, at any time.

I have been known to go 3 days without taking a crap while staying at someone else's place. It's 100% mental.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
City of Fools wrote:
it takes a special kind of human being to be able to take a crap anywhere, at any time.

I have been known to go 3 days without taking a crap while staying at someone else's place. It's 100% mental.

Yet you post nothing but "shit" here...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
City of Fools wrote:

I use to be like that too. From ages 0 to 18 i think. Then I was forced to use public bathrooms. But I try to avoid as much as I can. They're just nasty and disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Caller Bob wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

well, that's rich...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
This probably isn't the best thread to read whilst eating Jimmy John's.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Caller Bob wrote:
Only "Betas" put a paper cover over the toliet seat. Seriously. If it's not clean enough(visibly) just go to the next stall.

I never use the paper covers. I used to use build a little nest out of TP but now I don't even bother. My ass cheeks can handle it. You aren't going to get AIDS. Just sit down and move on with your life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Only "Betas" put a paper cover over the toliet seat. Seriously. If it's not clean enough(visibly) just go to the next stall.

I never use the paper covers. I used to use build a little nest out of TP but now I don't even bother. My ass cheeks can handle it. You aren't going to get AIDS. Just sit down and move on with your life.

Hank, I swear we’re the same person sometimes. I learned to man up and touch the porcelain a long time ago. It’s not fun, but you forget about it and move on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I recommend avoiding the shitter in places like Lowe’s or Hone Depot. Good lord.

I’m not opposed to the road game and I swear a trip to Farm and Fleet has a damn good chance of triggering the need.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
I recommend avoiding the shitter in places like Lowe’s or Hone Depot. Good lord.

I’m not opposed to the road game and I swear a trip to Farm and Fleet has a damn good chance of triggering the need.

Shitty lawn equipment and candle holders with Jesus on them make you poop?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I drive quite a bit for work and I've found Starbucks and Panera are the best go to spots to shit. Also, you rarely find one in a shitty neighborhood so if you Google the nearest one you won't stop in an area that is questionable.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

The Lowe’s by me has a nice shitter. 12 inch ceramic tiles and plenty of room.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I drive quite a bit for work and I've found Starbucks and Panera are the best go to spots to shit. Also, you rarely find one in a shitty neighborhood so if you Google the nearest one you won't stop in an area that is questionable.

Agreed on Starbucks.

I'm working one day and there's a school on my route. I drop their mail off and I have to take a dump. It can't wait. I walk into the bathroom and of course, it's around lunchtime and there's about 4 kids in there. They look at me like "What are you doing?". So I go into the stall and do my business. As I'm sitting there, another kid walks in and yells "Ewww....it smells like poop in here!" I finish up, walk out and as they are glaring at me, I said "I'm sorry but I really had to go." Not a banner day.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
leashyourkids wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Shitty lawn equipment and candle holders with Jesus on them make you poop?

DEF and heat lamps and Dickey’s work wear... hell if I know.

Not sure I’ve seen those candle holders at Farm and Fleet... Now Farm King; that’s a different story. I believe they are next to the paintings of the sleeping hunter and the deer that’s eating rip van Winkle’s lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Agreed on Starbucks.

I'm working one day and there's a school on my route. I drop their mail off and I have to take a dump. It can't wait. I walk into the bathroom and of course, it's around lunchtime and there's about 4 kids in there. They look at me like "What are you doing?". So I go into the stall and do my business. As I'm sitting there, another kid walks in and yells "Ewww....it smells like poop in here!" I finish up, walk out and as they are glaring at me, I said "I'm sorry but I really had to go." Not a banner day.

:lol: :lol:

Fuck those kids.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Agreed on Starbucks.

Fuck those kids.
The next generation will be worse than us millenials.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:49 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Agreed on Starbucks.

Fuck those kids.
The next generation will be worse than us millenials.

Agreed, except there will be more Cub fans.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:03 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

Back in my copier repair days, Borders and Barnes and Noble were my go to's. Northbrook Court mall was really nice, too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Back in my copier repair days, Borders and Barnes and Noble were my go to's. Northbrook Court mall was really nice, too.

has no one created an app that shows you where public bathrooms are and their quality ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Caller Bob wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

I guess he feels at home here.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:17 am 

Bagels wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

has no one created an app that shows you where public bathrooms are and their quality ?

This is a legit thing...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
yea all the good ideas are taken
(and yea I know George Costanza had the idea first )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:38 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
You people are whacked. Of course I prefer my home toilets, but when you gotta go you gotta go.

CoF waits 3 days? That is not normal.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

This is a legit thing...

Braun Strowman's favorite app.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:07 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You people are whacked. Of course I prefer my home toilets, but when you gotta go you gotta go.

CoF waits 3 days? That is not normal.

I dont buy that 3 day thing. Never happened.

Hank is dead on in this thread. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I dont care where it is.

At our school there is unisex restroom in one of the workrooms. It is near a hallway where there are mostly female teachers and they like to think of it as their restroom. They get mad if guys use it and stink it up. They bitch all the time about such nonsense. Like when they use it it never stinks. Fuck that. I will use that restroom anytime I please.

A couple years ago I was driving home from a basketball game and the urge hit and it was bad. I had to go like right now. I made to a gas station in the middle of nowhere. The bathrooms were one seaters. The guys was in use. I stood there for a couple mins and it was getting really bad. So I went in the ladies room. It was really bad deal. I tore up that poor toilet. Thankfully no ladies where waiting when I came out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:21 pm 

RFDC wrote:
A couple years ago I was driving home from a basketball game and the urge hit and it was bad. I had to go like right now. I made to a gas station in the middle of nowhere. The bathrooms were one seaters. The guys was in use. I stood there for a couple mins and it was getting really bad. So I went in the ladies room. It was really bad deal. I tore up that poor toilet. Thankfully no ladies where waiting when I came out.

Wasn't this a Degenerate Dave story? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Again, when you gotta go you gotta go. If its a ladies room so be it.

The *only* time in my life where I can really remember straining to hold it was on a Greyhound bus at like 3 in the morning, and that was only because we were supposed to get to the Fargo station soon.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next