It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:27 am 

pizza_Place: *
Did someone touch you when you were young?

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Darkside wrote:
When I was a senior in high school I worked at service merchandise as an expiditor so I was that poor bloke that had to put that bullshit you ordered onto the conveyor belt for you to pick up and I had this boss Robert lacy who would decide to test us from time to time to see bow long it took to expedite orders and how accurate they were and he'd place fake orders to see how quick we were and he one day placed an order for an entertainment center and I hoarked that 200lb bitch over to the conveyor oy to find out that he was just testing and I had to return it and I was so pissed off that I punched what I thought was an empty box but it was actually a full box and it had no give and I shattered 4 bones in my hand and I walked out to the end of the conveyor area with fingers splayed about in unnatural directions and he saw me walking out of the warehouse and in front of a Saturday crowd of shoppers he yelled at me "what are you doing out here?" And I held up my fucked up broken hand and said I hurt myself and he sees my hand and screams "oh my god" and ran and got his car and drove me to the emergency room at roselle and weathersfield way and brought me in and I told them I was carrying a box and hit my hand on a standard as I was walking by and they paid for my injury care as it was a work injury.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:42 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Free Ajent wrote:
Did someone touch you when you were young?

Why do you want to feel normal or something?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Visiting my son for Thanksgiving and he told me my ex wife mentioned to him that back when we were first going out, I purposely feigned an accidental fall and grabbed her breasts.

I have no recollection of this incident, but if it did happen, what do I have to resign from?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
What's all this now?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
HawaiiYou wrote:
Visiting my son for Thanksgiving and he told me my ex wife mentioned to him that back when we were first going out, I purposely feigned an accidental fall and grabbed her breasts.

I have no recollection of this incident, but if it did happen, what do I have to resign from?

Sorry Ms Vaughn. This damn guy drives like an animal.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
HawaiiYou wrote:

It's because you drink anti-freeze, isn't it?

Post subject: Re: Issue Your Apology
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Darkside wrote:
I took a huge shit at Doug's house and Steve walked into the bathroom as I left.
Truthfully I was feeling poorly all day.
That poo had to go. Had to go. Go now man.
Poor steve.

I had to take a dump at my brother and sister-in-law's house during a holiday party. When I got finished with my business my brother-in-law rushed in and started lighting candles and spraying air freshener like a fucking madman. I got in a big argument with my wife about exactly which one of us was being rude. Her position seemed to be that I should not have taken a shit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
I took a huge shit at Doug's house and Steve walked into the bathroom as I left.
Poor steve.

I had to take a dump at my brother and sister-in-law's house during a holiday party. When I got finished with my business my brother-in-law rushed in and started lighting candles and spraying air freshener like a fucking madman. I got in a big argument with my wife about exactly which one of us was being rude. Her position seemed to be that I should not have taken a shit.

Gotta have the home field advantage. I only do that outside of the home if it's an absolute emergency

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
HawaiiYou wrote:

The Bored...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Bagels wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Poor steve.

Gotta have the home field advantage. I only do that outside of the home if it's an absolute emergency

I think most of us prefer home field in such situations, but sometimes you just gotta go. I found it quite rude for a host to make a big deal about such a thing. Additionally, sometimes I find the smell of a spray more offensive than that of a human shit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Don't think I could let you service me until you get your emotional issues in check. A furnace is expensive.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Don't think I could let you service me until you get your emotional issues in check.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Don't think I could let you service me until you get your emotional issues in check.

Probably the best way to avoid a future sexual harassment complaint.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Probably the best way to avoid a future sexual harassment complaint.

Much better than your strategy. (Castration)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Caller Bob wrote:
Don't think I could let you service me until you get your emotional issues in check. A furnace is expensive.

Ok.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Her position seemed to be that I should not have taken a shit.

:lol:

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:

He's HVAC, not SuckVac.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Bagels wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Poor steve.

So you just hold in your shit?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Ill shit anywhere. If you have me over and the urge strikes, I'll knock one out for sure. I've got nothing to hide, maybe it'll stink and maybe it won't...it is what it is. It's not like I'm cranking down in there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Ill shit anywhere. If you have me over and the urge strikes, I'll knock one out for sure. I've got nothing to hide, maybe it'll stink and maybe it won't...it is what it is. It's not like I'm cranking down in there.

Fuck yeah. I’ll drop trow right in the living room if I feel like it. #Merica

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:49 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Fuck yeah. I’ll drop trow right in the living room if I feel like it. #Merica

What about in the garage?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:49 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

BAck in the day I had a good friend at work. I use to do my business like at 1030 in the morning and he would go use the bathroom at 11ish. Back then and still today, after I do my shit in a public setting, I just leave everything there except for flushing the shit.

Years later he thanked me for leaving the covering on the toilet. I was like what are you talking about? He use to use my toilet covering on the toilet after I was done and flushed. He did this like for 5 years. Disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

BAck in the day I had a good friend at work. I use to do my business like at 1030 in the morning and he would go use the bathroom at 11ish. Back then and still today, after I do my shit in a public setting, I just leave everything there except for flushing the shit.

Years later he thanked me for leaving the covering on the toilet. I was like what are you talking about? He use to use my toilet covering on the toilet after I was done and flushed. He did this like for 5 years. Disgusting.

You are an interesting individual.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm 

Only "Betas" put a paper cover over the toliet seat. Seriously. If it's not clean enough(visibly) just go to the next stall.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Only "Betas" put a paper cover over the toliet seat. Seriously. If it's not clean enough(visibly) just go to the next stall.

It was a small office w/ only one mens toilet.

Another toilet story from my past - was working at a place where this guy was in the stall taking a dump. His buddy comes in and asks if he's in there. Then they talk about how his wife made this great cake and he brought in the leftovers. The guy taking the shit asks if he can bring him some to try. The other dude comes back a few min later w/ the cake, puts it under the stall door, the dude taking a shit tastes it, says it's great and save him some, then gives it back. The guy on the outside goes ahead and starts eating it. The cake went to a guy taking a shit in a stall and back out to the other guys mouth.

People are disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Another toilet story from my past - was working at a place where this guy was in the stall taking a dump. His buddy comes in and asks if he's in there. Then they talk about how his wife made this great cake and he brought in the leftovers. The guy taking the shit asks if he can bring him some to try. The other dude comes back a few min later w/ the cake, puts it under the stall door, the dude taking a shit tastes it, says it's great and save him some, then gives it back. The guy on the outside goes ahead and starts eating it. The cake went to a guy taking a shit in a stall and back out to the other guys mouth.

People are disgusting.

What the fuck? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

People are disgusting.

yes they were brotha's - not that it really matters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm 

has to be a bit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

People are disgusting.

yes they were brotha's - not that it really matters.

well..brotha's known to do a thing or 2 like that..that's all I'm gonna say aaaiight?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next