It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
need to hear from someone who has pulled over on the side of the highway and gone on the side of the road

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Douchebag wrote:
RFDC wrote:
A couple years ago I was driving home from a basketball game and the urge hit and it was bad. I had to go like right now. I made to a gas station in the middle of nowhere. The bathrooms were one seaters. The guys was in use. I stood there for a couple mins and it was getting really bad. So I went in the ladies room. It was really bad deal. I tore up that poor toilet. Thankfully no ladies where waiting when I came out.

Wasn't this a Degenerate Dave story? :lol: :lol:

Skyway McDonalds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Bagels wrote:
need to hear from someone who has pulled over on the side of the highway and gone on the side of the road

Grandpa of a guy I worked with. Was driving up to Minnesota for a fishing trip with his uncles and grandpa. Grandpa has to go and can't wait so at the next driveway of some house, they pull over and he grabs the door handle, leans out and starts shitting. Suddenly hears a dog barking so he pinches off and jumps in the car, the dog is running towards them and they take off and in the mirror they see the owner following the dog and he steps right in the shit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Grandpa of a guy I worked with. Was driving up to Minnesota for a fishing trip with his uncles and grandpa. Grandpa has to go and can't wait so at the next driveway of some house, they pull over and he grabs the door handle, leans out and starts shitting. Suddenly hears a dog barking so he pinches off and jumps in the car, the dog is running towards them and they take off and in the mirror they see the owner following the dog and he steps right in the shit.

thanks Hank, you really came through

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
We used to piss in those Arizona Iced Tea bottles on the way home from drinking and hockey and those things make a huge mess on the expressway when they hit a car after you threw them out the window.