It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
http://mashable.com/2017/11/21/levar-burton-lavar-ball/#nN14XrU3Xsq4

:lol:

FUCK YOU JORDY! AND YOUR STUPID VISOR!

Without Jordi, they die several times. He was the only guy that seemed to know how to keep the ship running.

Dr. Leah Brahms wrote:
As a well-respected professional in my field, I had been uncomfortable to make this information public (even though many senior command officer were aware) but I feel I must disclose that Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge, Chief Engineer of the Federation flagship Starship Enterprise, on numerous occasions, had inappropriate sexual contact with my holographic image. When confronted with this information, I was horrified. However, despite my protestations, I was forced to continue my work on the "Booby Trap" project with Lt. Commander La Forge. Despite my horror of having to work with him, I felt forced to pretend to enjoy his company and, even, make him believe we were friends. I feel it important now for me to come out and disclose this so other women aren't forced to work with creeps and perverts just so the episode can continue.

Also, I feel Lt. Commander La Forge says "YEAH! (snaps fingers) I see where you going with this!!!" far too much for a blind man. #metoo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
LTG, Frank ripping Keyser doesn't take 4 hours and 20 posts constantly bumping the same thread.

That comparison is hilariously inaccurate.

Talk about your proverbial distinction without really establishing a difference. He ripped the guy for 6 months and when he didn't respond he ripped him for not responding.

Again the make my comment and I'm done with it is pure fallacy.

There weren't many games where Keyser wasn't ripped for being a fan of "Timmy Anderson" or Robin Ventura. Couple that with calling into question his credibility as a scout. You couldn't get two games in without a shot from Frank.

At no point did the caretakers step in to voice their displeasure. That's what's hilarious when you really get down to it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 pm 

Dude let it go. He’s just a Caller Bob fuck on a stupid fucking message board. It’s humanly impossible for me to care less about anything he posts. You should do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:32 pm 

Keyser Soze wrote:
Dude let it go. He’s just a Caller Bob fuck on a stupid fucking message board. It’s humanly impossible for me to care less about anything he posts. You should do the same.

Sorry to bring you into it. had to in order to make a point. It's not really about Frank. Only marginally. It's more about the selective and subjective way that outrage is expressed here.

I actually agreed to do so but they can't seem to do it. I'm going to keep responding because that's the way I'm built.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Couple pieces of work here.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

Sorry to bring you into it. had to in order to make a point. It's not really about Frank. Only marginally. It's more about the selective and subjective way that outrage is expressed here.

I actually agreed to do so but they can't seem to do it. I'm going to keep responding because that's the way I'm built.

I don't know why this is so hard for you. People probably thought Frank was being a jag, but he wasn't clogging up multiple threads with page after page of bullshit. That's what you do. That's why this thread was created. What you do impacts the ability of others to read threads. Frank's doesn't. So stop fucking crying about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
long time guy wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
:lol: :lol:

It's official. LTG is the biggest douche on the board. I can't think of anyone that is worse.

You do realize that we subscribe to a board where the most trafficked thread by far pertains to the Twitter ramblings of a nondescript update host from a radio station that has been on the decline for years now.

I know. Think about what that says about your jagoff personality. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:02 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
:lol: :lol:

It's official. LTG is the biggest douche on the board. I can't think of anyone that is worse.

You do realize that we subscribe to a board where the most trafficked thread by far pertains to the Twitter ramblings of a nondescript update host from a radio station that has been on the decline for years now.

I know. Think about what that says about your jagoff personality. :lol:

And yours. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

I don't know why this is so hard for you. People probably thought Frank was being a jag, but he wasn't clogging up multiple threads with page after page of bullshit. That's what you do. That's why this thread was created. What you do impacts the ability of others to read threads. Frank's doesn't. So stop fucking crying about it.

The entirety of the White Sox thread was "clogged up with That's. People didn't respond because Frank is there guy and it may make it difficult at the next outing. There'd be more credibility if people simply admitted that.

Again this isn't about Frank as much as it's about hypocrisy. My clogging up threads is due to responding to 10 different people at once. It also is due to going around and around with others that others dont mind participating.

I really hate to drag the other guy into it but it was necessary to illustrate my point.

The Reason that the thread didn't dissolve any worse is because one person took the high road. It wasn't because of Frank. The reason that people didn't call Frank on it was because of the aforementioned fraternization of certain members and Frank.

As far as "whining" goes the first whine is typically not made by me.

When people posts about how someone ruined a thread, frankly that's whining.

When people post about disliking the content of a thread, That's whining.

When people frankly discuss how their overall board experience has been ruined by an individual poster, That's whining.

When people post to complain about someone "clogging up a thread, That's whining.

There are MANY types of whining that occur on here.

I make comments and I tend to respond to those made about me. I don't go after guys unless they have taken a shot at me. That's in my nature.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
You keep referencing these board outings like it's a weekly meeting. They're not, and quite frankly, MANY of these Board events are made public and you would be welcome to show up if you so chose.

Do you even realize that some of the people (leash, Peeps, & Brick) that agree with me on this I have never met IRL?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The way you're built?

In other words, you were a defective asshole right off the line at the Sanctimonious Prick plant?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The way you're built?

In other words, you were a defective asshole right off the line at the Sanctimonious Prick plant?

Read this initially as Brick Plant.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Terry's Peeps wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The way you're built?

Lot of arguing at the end of the assembly line.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The way you're built?

Sister companies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
:lol: this entire thread

I go on vacation and missed this fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5