It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Matt Lauer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Bagels wrote:
pittmike wrote:

News/News Show type anchors are full of shit.

i just hope they don't take Ron Magers down

I've got money on Rob Johnson.

And Pete Sack.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
55m55 minutes ago
More
Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!

This can't be real, right?

P.S. It's sad that one even needs to ask that question.

Definitely real

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 am 

Douchebag wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
@realDonaldTrump
55m55 minutes ago
More
Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!

@realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago
More
So now tha Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
billypootons wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Bagels wrote:
pittmike wrote:

i just hope they don't take Ron Magers down

Maybe or perhaps not but I would bet on Jerry Taft having a stable of accusers.

back in the day magers pulled a richard branson on cheryl burton for sure

No way that could be a fireable offense. I think people would understand in that case....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am 
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Just another of many to come. Another case of a holier than thou person that comes into your living rooms being an asshole and hypocrite. Matters not where you are on the spectrum from O'Reilly to Rose to now Lauer.

Are you Donald Trump?

Seriously. If anything, Matt Lauer pretty much avoided taking stands on anything to try and stay popular and keep his huge paychecks coming. What stances of his did you find so problematic?

There is nothing specific. There is an air about these types of broadcasters though. As if they are speaking to the masses from on high. Bob Costas is an example of this.

You are gonna be a hoot when Hannity goes down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:38 am 
rogers park bryan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
@realDonaldTrump
55m55 minutes ago
More

@realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago
More
So now tha Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

So Jared's about to get perp walked huh?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
rogers park bryan wrote:
@realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago
More

Donny J better get them in now because the second he's out of office his world will come crashing down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Baby McNown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Just another of many to come. Another case of a holier than thou person that comes into your living rooms being an asshole and hypocrite. Matters not where you are on the spectrum from O'Reilly to Rose to now Lauer.

Are you Donald Trump?

Seriously. If anything, Matt Lauer pretty much avoided taking stands on anything to try and stay popular and keep his huge paychecks coming. What stances of his did you find so problematic?

There is nothing specific. There is an air about these types of broadcasters though. As if they are speaking to the masses from on high. Bob Costas is an example of this.

Should be entertaining. I don't watch him so I don't understand why you would think I would care.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Lauer used to make all the ladies get wet. You ever hear a gaggle of women talk about how hot some guy is? Disgusting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am 
pittmike wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

Should be entertaining. I don't watch him so I don't understand why you would think I would care.

I don't think you would care. That's the point. You care deeply about those you disagree with going down. If you actually gave a rats ass about sexual assault you would be leading impeachment rallies.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:45 am 

pittmike wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

Is this a real don't watch, or a Bernstein & Goff "don't watch"?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
You've got another thing coming if you expect anyone of consequence on the right to go down over accusations.

We have arrived at the point in the Trump presidency when liberals, fed up with their inability to even dent the right's surge, start destroying themselves. They've created a takedown culture fed by mob outrage, but now that their real opponents have mostly inoculated themselves the horde is starting to eat its own. Take a look at Al Franken just clinging barely to his job and giving weepy apologies every 5 minutes for taking some fucking pictures and giving a creepy hug, meanwhile Roy Moore is surging ahead in Alabama.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
America wrote:
You've got another thing coming if you expect anyone of consequence on the right to go down over accusations.

We have arrived at the point in the Trump presidency when liberals, fed up with their inability to even dent the right's surge, start destroying themselves. They've created a takedown culture fed by mob outrage, but now that their real opponents have mostly inoculated themselves the horde is starting to eat its own. Take a look at Al Franken just clinging barely to his job and giving weepy apologies every 5 minutes for taking some fucking pictures and giving a creepy hug, meanwhile Roy Moore is surging ahead in Alabama.

get a new bit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:01 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

I don't think you would care. That's the point. You care deeply about those you disagree with going down. If you actually gave a rats ass about sexual assault you would be leading impeachment rallies.

I am sorry you are so upset by the Lauer news. I am sure you will find someone else to read to you while you take your coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 am 
Not upset at all, and if that's your response it's very telling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
America wrote:
meanwhile Roy Moore is surging ahead in Alabama.

It's the South. Fucking underage girls is as time honored a tradition as lynchings, cross burnings, and marrying your sister.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I'm with you, pittmike. These big city psuedo-intellectuals and their complicated shoes think they're so fucking superior.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Bagels wrote:
America wrote:

get a new bit

move to saudi arabia?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
sjboyd0137 wrote:
America wrote:
meanwhile Roy Moore is surging ahead in Alabama.

It's the South. Fucking underage girls is as time honored a tradition as lynchings, cross burnings, and marrying your sister.

I think the fact that the girls are not related to him is why he is getting the pass.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

So you think he is holier than thou but you have no specific reason to feel that way?

I got your specific example right here Bricker. 2016 Rio, Matt Lauer's treatment and commentary on Ryan Lochte was beyond holier than thou. Lochte, who it turns out ripped a poster off a gas station outer wall and was then a victim of a police robbery, was treated like he was Osama Bin Laden by Lauer. Especially when Lauer interviewed him and Lochte calmly and clearly explained what happened but all Lauer wanted to hear was "entitled white American" and he ran with that.

So ya, Lauer is a piece of shit and he got what he deserved.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Didn't know Lochte was J ewish.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am 

shakes wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

So you think he is holier than thou but you have no specific reason to feel that way?

I got your specific example right here Bricker. 2016 Rio, Matt Lauer's treatment and commentary on Ryan Lochte was beyond holier than thou. Lochte, who it turns out ripped a poster off a gas station outer wall and was then a victim of a police robbery, was treated like he was Osama Bin Laden by Lauer. Especially when Lauer interviewed him and Lochte calmly and clearly explained what happened but all Lauer wanted to hear was "entitled white American" and he ran with that.

Made even worse because it looks like the sexual assault got him also happened in Rio at those games. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
pittmike wrote:
shakes wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Are you Donald Trump?

Made even worse because it looks like the sexual assault got him also happened in Rio at those games. :lol:

had no idea, that's awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Wonder why the specifics of Lauer's “inappropriate sexual behavior” hasn't come out yet. Hopefully it's egregious enough that he is ruined. He always came across as an asshole to me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 am 

'77Cubs wrote:
Wonder why the specifics of Lauer's “inappropriate sexual behavior” hasn't come out yet. Hopefully it's egregious enough that he is ruined. He always came across as an asshole to me.

It is leaking. Looks like he sexually assaulted a subordinate at the Rio games. He may be more worried about going to jail now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
'77Cubs wrote:

Sounds like he just about raped someone.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 am 

pittmike wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

It is leaking. Looks like he sexually assaulted a subordinate at the Rio games. He may be more worried about going to jail now.

Yeah I read that. I'm sure it'll be out soon enough.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am 

Nas wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

If true, what an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 am 

I had a cabana next to his at a resort for a weekend. He seemed like a decent enough guy and a doting father. The wife seemed like an ice cold bitch.

I probably haven't seen an hour's worth of his work in my life. I get up and out of the house to work as quickly as possible in the morning

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
'77Cubs wrote:
Nas wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

If true, what an idiot.

This is why you pay hookers...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next