It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
T-Bone wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
I was always wary of them as Ancestry was run by the Mormons (with their disturbing registries), but thought about it recently until a Black woman went public with results that didn't include any African lineage.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:14 pm 

My parents both tested and I am 99% pure blooded. None of my sibling married within the group and neither did I

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
About what I expected.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:53 pm 

That 0.2% is going to get you kicked out of the Aryan Nation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Douchebag wrote:

The 0.3% won't help either.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

The 0.3% won't help either.

I am joining the black Israelites so I can yell at dumbass crackers.

https://youtu.be/xrGziJnsa7Q

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 pm 

Douchebag wrote:

Harrr harr har

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Douchebag wrote:

yea and with that 72.8% (British :lol: who are they kidding) he'll get right onto the police.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies

Damn am I stupid... I sent my cologuard sample to Ancestry. com :evil: Well the results came back today and it said I come from a long line of assholes

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Damn am I stupid... I sent my cologuard sample to Ancestry. com :evil: Well the results came back today and it said I come from a long line of assholes

That joke is professional quality.
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:03 am 

America wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

yea and with that 72.8% (British :lol: who are they kidding) he'll get right onto the police.

I read an article recently about alt-right groups that make all their members do these type of ancestry tests to prove they are "pure blooded". Some of these nazi snowflakes then end up finding out they are part jewish or black and their lives are just destroyed. Even some of these dweebs have offed themselves because they find out they are 20% black.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
America wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

I read an article recently about alt-right groups that make all their members do these type of ancestry tests to prove they are "pure blooded". Some of these nazi snowflakes then end up finding out they are part jewish or black and their lives are just destroyed. Even some of these dweebs have offed themselves because they find out they are 20% black.

Are you suggesting that our very own America should take one of these tests?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:45 pm 

Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
America wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Are you suggesting that our very own America should take one of these tests?

Yup.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I can go back to 1612 on my mom's side of the family (grandparents came here around 1905), and about 1800 on my dad's (came here in the 1950s). So I should be close to 100% Southern European, but I would think that there is a small strain of middle Eastern from some sort of medieval military exploits.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I’m fairly confident I’m a mutt. I’ve thought of doing this but neve have gotten around t9 it. My dad’s mom and dad were really not it for some weird DAR thing ((Might of been my grandfathers mother who did DAR for herself) and my wife used to stay up late doing genealogy stuff before w had kids. Pretty sure of my Pole, German, Swede ancestors as they are all great grandparent level immigrants.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 am 
1000 CLUB

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
I’m fairly confident I’m a mutt. I’ve thought of doing this but neve have gotten around t9 it. My dad’s mom and dad were really not it for some weird DAR thing ((Might of been my grandfathers mother who did DAR for herself) and my wife used to stay up late doing genealogy stuff before w had kids. Pretty sure of my Pole, German, Swede ancestors as they are all great grandparent level immigrants.

I just sent mine in. Took one minute to order and 15 seconds to spit into the tube.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:18 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
I can go back to 1612 on my mom's side of the family (grandparents came here around 1905), and about 1800 on my dad's (came here in the 1950s). So I should be close to 100% Southern European, but I would think that there is a small strain of middle Eastern from some sort of medieval military exploits.

That is kind of cool.

How the hell do you track it so far back? I've asked my grandfather(who is in his 80's) about his grandfather, and he really doesn't know anything about them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
My mom's side had a story about a relative who was kidnapped as a little boy and taken to Constantinople to be a slave. A few years later, a sailor got fucked up in the ocean and somehow survived, and as a token of thanks bought the kid and brought him back to his village. (The kid was old enough to remember that, like 6, when he was taken). Meanwhile, his parents had another boy, to whom they gave the same name, was custom if one of your kids died, which happened often.

So you had two guys with the same name, so my relative (My great grand father's great grandfather) changed his last name. And thus the story about the name change survived through oral history until my grandfather drew out an ancestry chart before he died in the 1940s.

For my dad's side, his great grandparents literally founded the town. So it was pretty easy, bu5 they have far fewer details as whatever was written (which wasn't much) was destroyed in WW II.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm 

Cool story Chet.

I'm always surprised by the number of non WASP families that really don't know family stories more than three generations back. Always seems like a loss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
wasnt there a story a few weeks back that most of these were just bullshit? I know a guy at work who is Japanese origin and did one of these things. He paid like $50 for it and it came back that he's 100% Japanese heritage. He went on to joke that he wasted 50 bucks to find out what he already knew. Probably most of these companies just concentrate on European ancestry and don't have much outside of that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Sent mine in and they just mailed me a hard copy of “Powder” back.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Other people have done the majority of the leg work but there is a lot of information to get without the tests.

I can trace my father's side all the way back to a single man that came to Virgina from England before the revolution.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
My folks should be getting their kits today. They were shipped via DHL :lol: Only took two weeks! Who the hell uses DHL anymore?
I have my dad's family history back to the mid to late 1800s but I know nothing about my mom's side so very interested to find out a
bit more about that. My parents think we are going to see a lot of German influence but curious what else might come up. My dad's
cancer is back and so I really would like to have them do these while I still can just to see what comes out of it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 am 

T-Bone wrote:
My folks should be getting their kits today. They were shipped via DHL :lol: Only took two weeks! Who the hell uses DHL anymore?
I have my dad's family history back to the mid to late 1800s but I know nothing about my mom's side so very interested to find out a
bit more about that. My parents think we are going to see a lot of German influence but curious what else might come up. My dad's
cancer is back and so I really would like to have them do these while I still can just to see what comes out of it.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
pittmike wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Thanks Mike. He's been fighting it for about 3 years. They irradiated an area of it this summer and we all thought that took care of it but
as often happens it came back in some lymph nodes. They took him off his chemo pills and they will do all new scans early next month.
Essentially what he was doing stopped working and they are back to the drawing board. Has the first of 15 radiation treatments this morning
to go after the lymph nodes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 am 

It is tough to deal with that I am sure. Hang in there.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I got mine done and it took about 3 weeks once I finally opened the box and returned it. My COLONIZER blood comes from England, Scotland and Wales. Really cool and interesting stuff.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:08 pm 

Nas wrote:
I got mine done and it took about 3 weeks once I finally opened the box and returned it. My COLONIZER blood comes from England, Scotland and Wales. Really cool and interesting stuff.

Probably Jamaican. Now go get another three off the books jobs and listen to your mother :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Douchebag wrote:
America wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Why are you upset about that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next