It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kate Steinle verdict
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:
You'd have to see the confession to know if this guy confessed or was being fed scenario after scenario by a detective and agreed to a few.. He's obviously of low intelligence,nutrition and common sense. Maybe the jury saw the " confession" and didn't buy it.

He got back here 5 different times after being deported and has several aliases. I'm pretty sure his intelligence is higher than most posting here. :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:
You'd have to see the confession to know if this guy confessed or was being fed scenario after scenario by a detective and agreed to a few.. He's obviously of low intelligence,nutrition and common sense. Maybe the jury saw the " confession" and didn't buy it.

He got back here 5 different times after being deported and has several aliases. I'm pretty sure his intelligence is higher than most posting here. :lol:

That's the funny part man, a guy with an IQ of room temp can get in this country a dozen times past our border control. He's pretty much a functioning genius..im not exaggerating.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 pm 

312player wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:

That's the funny part man, a guy with an IQ of room temp can get in this country a dozen times past our border control. He's pretty much a functioning genius..im not exaggerating.

:lol:

Never heard him speak but I'll take your word for it. Doesn't exactly seem like Mensa material.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:
Why would he say he shot at a seal if it was accidental?

Assuming police are telling the truth about that, hard to believe it was any kind of accidental firing.

Well maybe there's something we don't know.

Nah bro. Fucker is guilty as sin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
the absurdity of municipalities refusing to enforce federal law, especially when that federal law literally pertains to the basis for the idea of countries as a concept, is what this story will mean to the average American. I'm pretty pro mexican immigration into the USA, I've made that clear I think, but the sanctuary city shit needs to end. Its is not up to a handful of cities to have their own immigration policy separate from the rest of the country. This isn't like the weed laws, it really undermines American sovereignty over itself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:05 pm 

https://48hills.org/2017/10/17/zarate-t ... al-health/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Wasn't one of the basic concepts behind "sanctuary cities" was so that undocumented people could 'say' something if they 'saw' something without fear of reprisals? Something to that effect, or am I thinking of something else?

In not completely unrelated news, this just happened up in my neck of the woods last week.
http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/t ... b77dc.html

This sack of shit was out on an I-Bond for his SECOND domestic. He likes beating up the various mothers of his various sons.
Never should've been out on the streets, let alone a felon in possession of a firearm at a bar that he was forbidden to enter, and 'blackout drunk' on booze he was forbidden to consume.....
Now 2 brothers are dead because little MMA wanna-be Nate Kivi felt disrespected.
Good thing he likes rolling around in cages getting humped and choked out by dudes, I hear there's plenty of that in prison.

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/h ... ed996.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm 

We should have a contest to see who can be the angriest about this. RPB's $9.50 Binny's card to the winner.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:17 pm 

From the article:

The interview took place late at night, and at times Zarate fell asleep. He was rambling and not always coherent. Some of the things he said to the officers were clearly wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
shit like this puts independents like me back in the trump camp temporarily until the emotion wanes.

shit decision. SF is the same as those towns in Mississippi that still practicing Jim crow.

this is why everyone hates SF. and i don't blame them.

big winner : TRUMP

Wall is going to be real now.

DACA is dead now.

Borderline deportations are out the window now. You're 1% illegal, sayonara.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
Wasn't one of the basic concepts behind "sanctuary cities" was so that undocumented people could 'say' something if they 'saw' something without fear of reprisals? Something to that effect, or am I thinking of something else?

In not completely unrelated news, this just happened up in my neck of the woods last week.
http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/t ... b77dc.html

This sack of shit was out on an I-Bond for his SECOND domestic. He likes beating up the various mothers of his various sons.
Never should've been out on the streets, let alone a felon in possession of a firearm at a bar that he was forbidden to enter, and 'blackout drunk' on booze he was forbidden to consume.....
Now 2 brothers are dead because little MMA wanna-be Nate Kivi felt disrespected.
Good thing he likes rolling around in cages getting humped and choked out by dudes, I hear there's plenty of that in prison.

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/h ... ed996.html

Listen. I lived in the bay area for many years. My kids live there now. I visit them a lot and stay over for weeks and months like I'm doing now. These bullshit sanctuary cities were a noble idea. But now it's out of control. It's more for these ultra liberal fucks to feel good about themselves and think they're living in a some fantasy utopia.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
From the article:

The interview took place late at night, and at times Zarate fell asleep. He was rambling and not always coherent. Some of the things he said to the officers were clearly wrong.

Alright.

Let's throw the confession out.

Let's also pretend he accidentally discharged the weapon(this is bullshit beyond reasonable doubt, IMO, but I'll play along)

It appears they proved he had the gun in his possession and it seems pretty clear the gun discharged while in his possession. Are there other charges beyond possession the prosecutors could have charged him with? There has to be an escalation of charges for simply having possession of a gun vs "accidentally" discharging and killing someone with that same gun, right?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27 pm 

I m more mad and angry at the dumbfucks on this jury and at our system.

I guess this is how African Americans feel on a daily basis when they get screwed over by the Justice System.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:29 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:

I guess this is how African Americans feel on a daily basis when they get screwed over by the Justice System.

:lol: :lol:

I still don't know if this is a mult but if it is, it's a brilliant one.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
From the article:

Alright.

Let's also pretend he accidentally discharged the weapon(this is bullshit beyond reasonable doubt, IMO, but I'll play along)

It appears they proved he had the gun in his possession and it seems pretty clear the gun discharged while in his possession. Are there other charges beyond possession the prosecutors could have charged him with? There has to be an escalation of charges for simply having possession of a gun vs "accidentally" discharging and killing someone with that same gun, right?

You didn't read the article: " sig sauer, hair trigger, no safety"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:42 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
From the article:

Alright.

Don't know enough about the California penal code to say. However, state's attorneys are generally not looking to leave out charges if applicable.

As to your comment about a charge being "escalated", that's what the involuntary manslaughter charge was there for. The state apparently didn't meet its burden on that to garner a conviction.

The family is free to sue him in civil court for being responsible for her death and he will most likely be found liable. They are going to have no chance of collecting any money from him though.

Edit: the video interview with the police was presented to the jury, or at the very least, was not barred from being presented as evidence at trial.

Last edited by SpiralStairs on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I wonder what your avatar has to say about this , infowars.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:44 pm 

312player wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
From the article:

Alright.

You didn't read the article: " sig sauer, hair trigger, no safety"

I don't know. Not an expert but I've handled a handgun multiple times before. Even hair trigger guns are pretty hard to discharge accidentally if you aren't a toddler. I guess if he really is mentally ill then that would be a valid explanation.

But still, that doesn't address the bottom part of my post that was quoted.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I wonder what your avatar has to say about this , infowars.com

He blames Democratic Gay Rape and I tend to agree.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:44 am 

pizza_Place: Drag's
MANY saw this coming. The stupid prosecutor picked the wrong case to politicize. And grossly overcharge.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=106343&p=2773104&hilit=accident#p2773104

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
HawaiiYou wrote:
shit like this puts independents like me back in the trump camp temporarily until the emotion wanes.

shit decision. SF is the same as those towns in Mississippi that still practicing Jim crow.

this is why everyone hates SF. and i don't blame them.

big winner : TRUMP

Wall is going to be real now.

DACA is dead now.

Borderline deportations are out the window now. You're 1% illegal, sayonara.

One can only hope.

Build that wall!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
DannyB wrote:
MANY saw this coming. The stupid prosecutor picked the wrong case to politicize. And grossly overcharge.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=106343&p=2773104&hilit=accident#p2773104

None of us sat on that jury. I'm not going to criticize the people who did and who actually heard the evidence.

But I will say it's one hell of a coincidence that a guy who has a long criminal record and who had repeatedly been deported just happened to be in the wrong place and found a stolen gun on the ground, picked it up and had it inadvertently go off in his hand and kill a woman. If you're that unlucky you should probably be locked up just on general principle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 am 

So I assume that all the people that believe in sanctuary cities think this guy should just be allowed to live in San Francisco now?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:47 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
DannyB wrote:

http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopi ... t#p2773104

None of us sat on that jury. I'm not going to criticize the people who did and who actually heard the evidence.

But I will say it's one hell of a coincidence that a guy who has a long criminal record and who had repeatedly been deported just happened to be in the wrong place and found a stolen gun on the ground, picked it up and had it inadvertently go off in his hand and kill a woman. If you're that unlucky you should probably be locked up just on general principle.

Yeah but the other end of that argument is preposterous . This guy has been deported 5 times, you’d think he would want to keep as low a profile as possible so he’s going to pick up a gun and murder some random citizen ? That makes no sense either .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:31 am 
Site Admin

badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
DannyB wrote:

http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopi ... t#p2773104

Yeah but the other end of that argument is preposterous . This guy has been deported 5 times, you’d think he would want to keep as low a profile as possible so he’s going to pick up a gun and murder some random citizen ? That makes no sense either .

To get there we have to assume the guy is a rational human being. There are people out there who just don't give a fuck.

In any case, if the guy wasn't in the U.S. he wouldn't have been able to "find" the gun and have it "accidentally" go off in his hand.

Also, why are the usual critics of the NRA so quiet on this one?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I heard on the radio that the gun was stolen from an unlocked federal agent's vehicle or was that fake news?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
I heard on the radio that the gun was stolen from an unlocked federal agent's vehicle or was that fake news?

The car wasn't unlocked, but the gun was loaded and in a backpack in the car.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

What should the NRA be criticized for?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Even Jose Quintana is not that unlucky.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

What should the NRA be criticized for?

GUNS!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next