It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
*altar Also , it wouldn’t happen to my wife because she has the balls to stand up for herself and do what’s right regardless of the consequences ( her marriage to me nonwithstanding) and she’s not even as well known as Angelia Jolie , Paltrow or Ashley Judd!!

Your wife is great but simplifying it to having courage is wrong IMO. If it's difficult for people who are celebrities to speak out imagine how hard it is for the woman who tolerates the abuse because she doesn't feel she can get a better job or because she knows most people won't believe her and she'll likely be victimized again by the court of public opinion. The same is true for those boys in the church.

Talk to some other women and you'll hear some really sick stories. Most aren't shouting "ME TOO" but they know the pain. Especially a women over 50.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Image[/quote]

The right side of this photograph looks weird.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Nas wrote:
From the reaction of MANY men and some women you would think some people would understand why most women/victims stay silent. That boy who was getting bent over the altar could have spoken a little louder to but didn't for MANY of the same reasons. Let's continue to mock the victims though. Unless it happens to your wife or daughter(s).

Let’s not compare an altar boy getting molested (or worse) to an aspiring actress being hit on in exchange for a role in a new movie.

My point about Paltrow and Jolie wasn’t that they didn’t complain 20 years ago (which I can understand though don’t agree with in most cases), but that they chose to remain silent even after they had made it and had nothing to fear professionally from these apparent monsters who they could have outed long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Funny how they left out Bill Clinton’s accusers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Funny how they left out Bill Clinton’s accusers.

And Trump's.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
jimmypasta wrote:
In case you didn't know,this lady coined the phrase #Metoo:

So that's what KRS-One looks like wearing make up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
WHAT CAN THEY GAIN BY MAKING IT UP? Other than fame, money, public adulation and slob jobs from the national press of course. But who wants any of that?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:48 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
As a former winner of the Time Person of the Year award, I feel like this is an attempt to honor a movement or cause rather than a specific individual and therefore, probably not the right choice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
newper wrote:
As a former winner of the Time Person of the Year award, I feel like this is an attempt to honor a movement or cause rather than a specific individual and therefore, probably not the right choice.

Yes. It seems they are trying to make some attention that they are on the right side of this recent controversy. There really is only one person that should be the person of the year. For good and bad reasons depending on your perspective only one person was at the top of the news every single day in 2017.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:
From the reaction of MANY men and some women you would think some people would understand why most women/victims stay silent. That boy who was getting bent over the altar could have spoken a little louder to but didn't for MANY of the same reasons. Let's continue to mock the victims though. Unless it happens to your wife or daughter(s).

Let’s not compare an altar boy getting molested (or worse) to an aspiring actress being hit on in exchange for a role in a new movie.

My point about Paltrow and Jolie wasn’t that they didn’t complain 20 years ago (which I can understand though don’t agree with in most cases), but that they chose to remain silent even after they had made it and had nothing to fear professionally from these apparent monsters who they could have outed long ago.

Yeah, I don't think some 20 year old girl who has dreamed of being in the movies her whole life and runs into a Harvey Weinstein type and doesn't start screaming about it is some kind of villain, or even deserving of criticism. I think it's pretty clear no one would have paid attention and that would have been the end of everything she worked for.

It's people like Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton who are at least as powerful as Weinstein and were well aware of his proclivities and laughed them off as "Oh, that's just crazy Harvey. He loves his young girls!" while pretending to be the champions of the female gender who are deserving of our scorn.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:24 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yeah, I don't think some 20 year old girl who has dreamed of being in the movies her whole life and runs into a Harvey Weinstein type and doesn't start screaming about it is some kind of villain, or even deserving of criticism. I think it's pretty clear no one would have paid attention and that would have been the end of everything she worked for.

It's people like Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton who are at least as powerful as Weinstein and were well aware of his proclivities and laughed them off as "Oh, that's just crazy Harvey. He loves his young girls!" while pretending to be the champions of the female gender who are deserving of our scorn.

Cool it Bub. Where did you earn your feminist stripes? Wellesley?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:54 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Especially with Hillary. She tolerated sexual predators for $$$ she could have gotten elsewhere.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:13 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Especially with Hillary. She tolerated sexual predators for $$$ she could have gotten elsewhere.

She did far worse than that.

She shamed victimized women and tolerated the Sexual Predator of the United States for personal gain. She is the absolute worst in all of this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I know some radio yahoo grabbed her ass, but I think putting Taylor Swift on there is a mistake.

It just sensationalizes the issue for Time rather than what they were probably going for which was a somber denouncement given the funeral garb.

Agreed. Bad look.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:

She did far worse than that.

She shamed victimized women and tolerated the Sexual Predator of the United States for personal gain. She is the absolute worst in all of this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: She was literally in charge of supervising the "bimbo eruption" unit during her husband's presidential campaign. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a feminist heroine.