It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Never paint anything but pine to cover the shittiness pine is.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
This thread cries out for a bigfan analysis.

PAPPY, MY GUY, always said He would still be great on the Score WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE...same goes for stageing houses for sale!! Cant do it all yourself...OR WITH ANNIE AND FRED, wonder if Hubes did the beddrom! ok, First Thing, masters bedroom, rip up the teal carpet, too 1993, wheres Kendall Gill (ILL INI GUY!) and the Hornets? Wallpapers gotta go, looks like an Italian Place in a Rosemont Strip Mall, cant keep it ahrd when Im worried about a guy who knows a guy! Okay! KITCHEN! DIASTER! Why is Fridge so far from STove??? Fake plants by the sink, not foolign anymone...Mike! Your sponge-painting the wlals away from maximum 90s here!! Leper carpet in the fronts, IT'S ALL A PROBLEM, like iping yiour feet on a New Jersey Whore. OFFICE -> take down Daily Herald backdrop, don't give away free advertising, plus gives away my idea for produce placement in real estate listenings. Bcak yard wireing, NOT GOOD, looks like JUAN did it. Overall, not bad, hope to see Pappy in VEGAS, possibly at a Sox game!!!

Ha. Unnecessary esses are never not funny.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
312player wrote:
I work in these houses daily, none are spec..i see what homeowners been picking out pretty steadily the last few years... Me personaly. It's a god damn shame to paint oak imo.

What do you think will be next? I think you're going to start maybe navy, grey, or reclaimed wood cabinets. Maybe some funky tile or stove surrounds.I agree the darker floors are here for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:32 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
DannyB wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

PAPPY, MY GUY, always said He would still be great on the Score WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE...same goes for stageing houses for sale!! Cant do it all yourself...OR WITH ANNIE AND FRED, wonder if Hubes did the beddrom! ok, First Thing, masters bedroom, rip up the teal carpet, too 1993, wheres Kendall Gill (ILL INI GUY!) and the Hornets? Wallpapers gotta go, looks like an Italian Place in a Rosemont Strip Mall, cant keep it ahrd when Im worried about a guy who knows a guy! Okay! KITCHEN! DIASTER! Why is Fridge so far from STove??? Fake plants by the sink, not foolign anymone...Mike! Your sponge-painting the wlals away from maximum 90s here!! Leper carpet in the fronts, IT'S ALL A PROBLEM, like iping yiour feet on a New Jersey Whore. OFFICE -> take down Daily Herald backdrop, don't give away free advertising, plus gives away my idea for produce placement in real estate listenings. Bcak yard wireing, NOT GOOD, looks like JUAN did it. Overall, not bad, hope to see Pappy in VEGAS, possibly at a Sox game!!!

Ha. Unnecessary esses are never not funny.

bringing back the memories.

anyone remember ON THE AIR when Pappy said 'Hitler wasn't such a bad guy'.

Also what happened to his racist friends, fritzy and some other fat slob he use to get on the air.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:44 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Douchebag wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
CH is solid.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
pittmike wrote:

We have solid cherry cabinets in the kitchen—Amish built from Central Illinois (2004). They are beautiful. My wife wants to paint them either white or “distressed” white. I’m hanging on, but it’s actually causing a bit of friction between us.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Heisenberg wrote:
pittmike wrote:

We have solid cherry cabinets in the kitchen—Amish built from Central Illinois (2004). They are beautiful. My wife wants to paint them either white or “distressed” white. I’m hanging on, but it’s actually causing a bit of friction between us.

Don't do distressed. Go solid white if you do it at all. I personally like Cherry cabinets.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:30 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Spaulding wrote:
312player wrote:
I work in these houses daily, none are spec..i see what homeowners been picking out pretty steadily the last few years... Me personaly. It's a god damn shame to paint oak imo.

What do you think will be next? I think you're going to start maybe navy, grey, or reclaimed wood cabinets. Maybe some funky tile or stove surrounds.I agree the darker floors are here for a while.

You'd know more than me what's coming next, It took me 5 years to warm up to the wide floor planks, I like em now but still not a fan of the "distressed" hardwood. Women seem to have the better eye on the finishes. I thought geo thermal would have taken over by now and all AC refrigerants would be phased out to CO2.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Don't do distressed. Go solid white if you do it at all. I personally like Cherry cabinets.

A friend of mine owns a large high end custom cabinet company. He loves when people choose strange, faddish, or hyper-modern finishes because he knows there's a good chance he'll get to sell another set of something more traditional at some point.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:46 am 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes, RESIST! I do some woodworking and I just cannot see painting over beautiful wood. Depending on the stain job on the cherry though it might not look awesome.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
I didn't look at the locations but assume they are in the same neighborhood. If North has a good/better location that works in his favor. If I'm looking at houses and those 4 are on the list and locations are almost the same, North's gets crossed off quickly. The others have their issues as does North's. His lacks a great room and needs a lot of work. That will never be a 1.2M house IMO.

You gotta have huge balls or don't want to move if you ask that much for a vinyl sided house.

I prefer brick n stone but if you are going siding atleast go smart siding or hardy board. This home is much newer and less expensive..it's also modern throughout..nice roof lines too.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 02#photo27

the facade is butt. way too much going on in front.

browsing the interior...the rooms are all fucked up with weird angles and corners. bad house.

u-g-l-y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It is worse than the first and last. It's not nearly as bad as the second one, which is frankly, fucking atrocious.

You don't like the home theater for exactly two people?

It did have that boiler room employee feel to it

From the pictures it appears that only a baby is living in that house .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Kirkwood wrote:
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
I didn't look at the locations but assume they are in the same neighborhood. If North has a good/better location that works in his favor. If I'm looking at houses and those 4 are on the list and locations are almost the same, North's gets crossed off quickly. The others have their issues as does North's. His lacks a great room and needs a lot of work. That will never be a 1.2M house IMO.

You gotta have huge balls or don't want to move if you ask that much for a vinyl sided house.

I prefer brick n stone but if you are going siding atleast go smart siding or hardy board. This home is much newer and less expensive..it's also modern throughout..nice roof lines too.

the facade is butt. way too much going on in front.

browsing the interior...the rooms are all fucked up with weird angles and corners. bad house.

u-g-l-y

Looks small for being 3000 sq ft houe.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:46 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

That house is in a pretty bad location on Touhy. And the surrounding residences seem pretty run down. A lot of people looking in this price range won't even bother checking out a place on a busy street like that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

That house is in a pretty bad location on Touhy. And the surrounding residences seem pretty run down. A lot of people looking in this price range won't even bother checking out a place on a busy street like that.

Maybe some crave an urban experience and want to see brown people drive past?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:00 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

:lol: Not if they're moving to Park Ridge!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:11 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Kirkwood wrote:

We've all wanted to live inside a modern art sculpture.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:11 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

That is why I guessed drive past not neighbors. :lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Kirkwood wrote:

u-g-l-y

the drywall guys walked in to those rooms and said W-T-F

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:12 am 

pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
312player wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

That is why I guessed drive past not neighbors. :lol:

They get stopped at the border.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

We've all wanted to live inside a modern art sculpture.

nothing like waking up groggy, hungove or sick, looking out the window to see the weather and then forgetting your wall protrudes to give you a concussion as you turned to go take your morning piss.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 am 

North saddens me. His entire identity was wrapped in being Chicago. All his friends had blue collar Chicago jobs. All of his favorite haunts were within the border. All of his family and memories involved Chicago. His politics were informed by the political affiliations of his family (whose affiliations helped him get a job at one point) and friends.

He made some money and not only moved out of Chicago but moved to the most bourgeois of suburbs. He seemed to distance himself spatially and emotionally from all those old family and friends. He became rabidly political, rather having a passing interest and lost interest in sports. Now he is in Huntley and Las Vegas. His movement is like an allegory for the loss of his soul.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Maybe all of his friends retired out to LV and he is going there to join them.

It just seems to me that he was beloved by this city, turned his back on it and now is empty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
must be a lesson in there somewhere.

He's moving to Huntley?

Jeez, that's bad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Park Ridge baby . It sells itself .

The O'hare traffic plans with the new runways have caused MANY houses to sit on the market there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Hatchetman wrote:

He's moving to Huntley?

Jeez, that's bad.

I hope never to set foot in Huntley again. If we meet up again ask me about the winter I ran a snow plowing business in Del Webb. I think it was 2007-08. We charged a flat rate for the entire season. It snowed every fucking day. I think we had 85 accounts. We would clear our driveways at 5 in the morning and then Del Webb would run their plows through the streets and leave a mountain at the bottom of each drive. We;d have to go back. I was constantly taking calls from those old bastards. We had one old Italian guy who would call my partner: "Hey Joe, I got a big problem over here." We started calling the guy Nicky "Big Problem" Palmisano. Every winter I still get calls from old ladies asking if we still plow/shovel out there. I guess we did a good job. We haven't done it since that winter. Never again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

He's moving to Huntley?

Jeez, that's bad.

I hope never to set foot in Huntley again. If we meet up again ask me about the winter I ran a snow plowing business in Del Webb. I think it was 2007-08. We charged a flat rate for the entire season. It snowed every fucking day. I think we had 85 accounts. We would clear our driveways at 5 in the morning and then Del Webb would run their plows through the streets and leave a mountain at the bottom of each drive. We;d have to go back. I was constantly taking calls from those old bastards. We had one old Italian guy who would call my partner: "Hey Joe, I got a big problem over here." We started calling the guy Nicky "Big Problem" Palmisano. Every winter I still get calls from old ladies asking if we still plow/shovel out there. I guess we did a good job. We haven't done it since that winter. Never again.

Whoaa,buddy, I got an Uncle over by 'der! Not their fault you guys couldn't co-ordinate with the Del Webb plow. DO YOUR JOB!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

jimmypasta wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

He's moving to Huntley?

Jeez, that's bad.

Whoaa,buddy, I got an Uncle over by 'der! Not their fault you guys couldn't co-ordinate with the Del Webb plow. DO YOUR JOB!

Jimmy "Big Problem" Pasta.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
BTW, I would love to see what North is moving into out by Huntley. Let's face it,that area is for White Trash 'Merica trying to flee from high taxes. They can buy 2 times the house size out by bullshit farms resort and live like kings 40 miles outside of the rest of civilization.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next