It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wake up Call.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:50 am 

Enough. Enough..

Leave the politics out of it. Talk to your friends about it. This isn't the place for the struggle. We all struggle.

Take your back and forth about politics and agree that you won't ever agree.

Gentlemen, this is the best Bears team we have seen in almost 10 years.

Sunday is our next day, be happy - The Bears are Superbowl bound. We need you. Carry them. -MMB

Post subject: Re: Wake up Call.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Matt Murton's Beard wrote:
Enough. Enough..

Leave the politics out of it. Talk to your friends about it. This isn't the place for the struggle. We all struggle.

Take your back and forth about politics and agree that you won't ever agree.

Gentlemen, this is the best Bears team we have seen in almost 10 years.

Sunday is our next day, be happy - The Bears are Superbowl bound. We need you. Carry them. -MMB

With all this good 76ers and Cav news you want to talk Bears? Pssh

Insert witty Jbills gif

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:11 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Best bear team in 30 years.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:56 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
312player wrote:
You realize they played in the Super Bowl 12 years ago, right?

This Bears team is very good, should get better, and has the potential for something special. I'm having a blast watching them, but they haven't won anything yet so lets just pump the brakes a little bit here.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:57 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
312player wrote:

I agree. I know what the Lovie teams did but this team would beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
312player wrote:

This Bears team is very good, should get better, and has the potential for something special. I'm having a blast watching them, but they haven't won anything yet so lets just pump the brakes a little bit here.

I agree Frank, we need to cool it a bit. The NFC has clearly the 2 best teams in football. This defense is special, the Rams game IF (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky plays will give us a good check on our thermometer on how far we can go. Nagy doesn't give 2-fucks nor Pace, they're playing with house money now - ball's in the Saints and Rams court. We are a year early and can break up the story line for both teams.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:09 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky needs to play against the Giants if he's going to play against the Rams. He's not good enough yet to take 3 weeks off and still play well against the 2nd best team in the NFC.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:12 am 

Nas wrote:
(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky needs to play against the Giants if he's going to play against the Rams. He's not good enough yet to take 3 weeks off and still play well against the 2nd best team in the NFC.

Nas, we don't need to test the Rams now. If anything throw the game and play Daniel. They're not getting homefield why show them anything? Rest everyone against the Rams and get blown out. It won't matter. We will be playing one of those two teams at home and Nagy has weeks of preparation for the play calling with (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. Lose and don't show your hand.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Frank Coztansa wrote:
312player wrote:

Not sure why but it seems like most Bear fans on here have zero respect for that 2006 team.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:26 am 
100000 CLUB

The D on those 2005-2006 Bears teams was just as good as this years. The lack of respect comes from Rex, but that doesn't take away how good that the Defense, Offensive line, and Thomas Jones all were that year.

Nas wrote:
Bear Weather will be the great equalizer my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
To me it’s a stylistic thing between the 06 bears and this year. I’ve had similar feelings that this team is better but I think the defensive philosophy is more entertaining to me.. this could be because they’ve been shitty for the last 4 years with several mediocre at best years before that. Or just recency bias. Or I’m drunk during the games.

That said, yesterday’s game reminded me way too much of the Krenzel and early Orton games. With out a running game.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:35 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The D on those 2005-2006 Bears teams was just as good as this years. The lack of respect comes from Rex, but that doesn't take away how good that the Defense, Offensive line, and Thomas Jones all were that year.

Nas wrote:
Bear Weather will be the great equalizer my friend.

Irene, the weather girl: "It's Cold Realllll Cold"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgDGbBFkkg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:35 am 

The 06 defense would feast on this 2nd year version of Mitch and special teams would give the 06 team the edge.

The idea this Bears team would win by 14 when they can't even beat this year's Vikings Packers and Lions by that much is ludicrous. Glad Nas is in full meatball mode though. He's earned it after those lean Trestman/Fox years.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 am 

FavreFan wrote:
The 06 defense would feast on this 2nd year version of Mitch and special teams would give the 06 team the edge.

The idea this Bears team would win by 14 when they can't even beat this year's Vikings Packers and Lions by that much is ludicrous. Glad Nas is in full meatball mode though. He's earned it after those lean Trestman/Fox years.

Hold on, wait. Let me finish. Let me finish.

Same guy gushing on Nagy. You mad bro?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
FavreFan wrote:

When we're debating whether the 06 team beats the 18 team... which NFL rules are we following... the 06 or 18 cause in my mind that's a difference maker.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
The '06 was opportunistic defense with a few playmakers, this one is more smothering with a few playmakers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:

The idea this Bears team would win by 14 when they can't even beat this year's Vikings Packers and Lions by that much is ludicrous.

You are 100% correct here.

And if he never got injured, Tommie Harris would have made people clamor for HOF status.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

The idea this Bears team would win by 14 when they can't even beat this year's Vikings Packers and Lions by that much is ludicrous.

And if he never got injured, Tommie Harris would have made people clamor for HOF status.

This is a bad thought Rozecrest.

Mack is better than 4 players on that '06 D - Tommie Harris DID get injured. You really want to reminisce on that team? Hester was magic Urlacher in his prime but really Harris? This Defense is already one of the greatest and they are all under 28 years old.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Nas wrote:
312player wrote:

I agree. I know what the Lovie teams did but this team would beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Holy shit. I hope you're kidding. That's way off. Bears could have gone to another Super Bowl in 2011 if Cutler didn't get hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:43 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

A dose of sanity, this post is.

"Bear weather" isn't a thing.

I can't tell if you guys are kidding or not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

I hope that MMB is kidding. If we have two people here with the intelligence level of Caller Bob, we might as well back up the truck.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:49 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

This is a bad thought Rozecrest.

Mack is better than 4 players on that '06 D - Tommie Harris DID get injured. You really want to reminisce on that team? Hester was magic Urlacher in his prime but really Harris? This Defense is already one of the greatest and they are all under 28 years old.

Tommie Harris was awesome when healthy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:50 pm 

tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Bears weather is a thing for Drew Brees, we will have to play them in the dome to win. Brees is desperate to establish his legacy, why do you think they go for it on 4th & 6th up by 31 points on the Eagles? The Saints are the team to set your eyes to, Rams - not so much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:52 pm 

Brees legacy is set. A second SB would just be the cherry on top.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:56 pm 

tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Bears weather is a thing for Drew Brees, we will have to play them in the dome to win. Brees is desperate to establish his legacy, why do you think they go for it on 4th & 6th up by 31 points on the Eagles? The Saints are the team to set your eyes to, Rams - not so much.

No. It don't exist. It's the worst Ditka-ism ever. Simply being outdoors might be more of a challenge for Brees, but that isn't Bear weather.

49ers 28, Bears 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 pm 

tommy wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

No. It don't exist. It's the worst Ditka-ism ever. Simply being outdoors might be more of a challenge for Brees, but that isn't Bear weather.

49ers 28, Bears 3

The gays from SF had no problem with BEARS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:02 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I hope that MMB is kidding. If we have two people here with the intelligence level of Caller Bob, we might as well back up the truck.

Frank, long time lurker, long time friend. What are you referring to? At least back up your point about something instead of making an ambiguous insult about my intelligence. No offense taken. If you want to debate, then debate.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

You have called this Bears defense- which has won eight regular season games to this point- "one of the greatest," extolled the virtues of Bear Weather, and said that one of the best QBs ever needs to cement his legacy all in the last few posts in this thread.

Its right there for ya, nothing ambiguous about it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:23 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You have called this Bears defense- which has won eight regular season games to this point- "one of the greatest," extolled the virtues of Bear Weather, and said that one of the best QBs ever needs to cement his legacy all in the last few posts in this thread.

Its right there for ya, nothing ambiguous about it.

So I'm sorry, let me get this straight. 8-3 now. I never said (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is the best QB's ever, re-read the thread Frank. And I never said "Bear Weather" as I said we are playing in a dome against the Saints? So who you crapping? Are you even trying anymore or just bla·sé posting because you're board at work?

Work on the Penske file a little harder kid.