It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:12 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
HawaiiYou wrote:
Well they closed the fucking subway down the street here and now I'm fucked for lunch.

This subway was great - super friendly staff - they were run by a filipino family who were super friendly and always added extra when asked.

I got addicted to that Club Supreme sandwich they offered during those Tom Brady commercials. The sweet onion spread and the honey musturd was perfect.

God damn not sure where to eat now. Nothing of value out there. I'm not going to McD or BK.

Subway has the best sandwich’s ever made bar none

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I tried Subway a month ago when they had some new type of subs. But they're nothing too special. I do like they make fresh cookies daily....or they're supposed to. Sometimes I can tell if a batch of cookies is a day old vs ones that were made that day.

HawaiiYou wrote:
Well they closed the fucking subway down the street here and now I'm fucked for lunch.

This subway was great - super friendly staff - they were run by a filipino family who were super friendly and always added extra when asked.

Go back to Jersey Mikes or Taco Bell, you stupid mult. And get your story straight for once.

that was a different promotion fool. not the last one with brady/curry/and grappaolo. go back to sucking boog schambi's rod.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:20 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I got addicted to that Club Supreme sandwich they offered during those Tom Brady commercials. The sweet onion spread and the honey musturd was perfect.

God damn not sure where to eat now. Nothing of value out there. I'm not going to McD or BK.

Jersey Mikes is like 100x better. but it's more expensive. and they do have that rare to find white turkey.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
HawaiiYou wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Jersey Mikes is like 100x better. but it's more expensive. and they do have that rare to find white turkey.

Jersey Mikes has good cheese steak sandwiches

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:50 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Jersey Mikes has good cheese steak sandwiches

yup. but depends on location how they make them. One place I've been to made them great. A different location not so good. But when they make them right they're pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 4:47 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
HawaiiYou wrote:

I almost spit out my coffee…. Guess Ive been eating rare turkey my whole life. Sorry yours has been a different color all these years, but it may explain a few things

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 9:40 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Why do you want turkey that has been dyed white?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
The john oliver piece on subway franchisees made me feel bad for them. Used to go to subway a lot, but now prices are way too high for what it is

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
billypootons wrote:
The john oliver piece on subway franchisees made me feel bad for them. Used to go to subway a lot, but now prices are way too high for what it is

The only time I'll stop in a subway now is if I really want a meatball sandwich. They've become like 7-Eleven, a bunch of grumpy Indian people who you can't understand work there. I realize it's a fast food place but can we at least get semi-decent customer service. You know, a smile, a "hello", a "have a good day".

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:31 am 

Brick wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Why do you want turkey that has been dyed white?

the only good white turkey is a dyed white turkey

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:36 am 

im talking about the non seasoned turkey. the original turkey that looks white. i forgot the guy I was conversing with here a few months ago . we had lengthy discussions about it how it's so hard to find these days. super markets don't sell it anymore. it's always honey glazed or honey this or that.

agree about the fall of subway. most of them pretty much suck customer service wise. I had found a good one and now it's gone. I'm not going to give my money to some shit customer service franchise.

Another place that has recently crawled back on my fast food circuit is Wendys. They are so underrated because their burgers are so good. Just the plain Dave's single always tastes great. I use to get the nuggets but they've been pretty shit for some time now. Now I get their Chilli and it's really really good. I totally forgot about their Chili and also baked potato's.

Also to change it up, their spicy chicken sandwich is one of the best sandwiches out there but completely ignored. Sometimes you get a clunker where you get a patty with more fried and less chicken. But if you get a perfect chicken patty rounded out evenly, one of the best sandwiches out there. and I don't even like spicy food!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
T-Bone wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I almost spit out my coffee…. Guess Ive been eating rare turkey my whole life. Sorry yours has been a different color all these years, but it may explain a few things
White meat turkey is almost as rare as the ham turkey marinating in a plastic trash bin.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
HawaiiYou wrote:

Another place that has recently crawled back on my fast food circuit is ...

Thought your doctor put you on a strict diet because of a prediabetes scare.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 2:43 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Another place that has recently crawled back on my fast food circuit is ...

Thought your doctor put you on a strict diet because of a prediabetes scare.

im not going there every day. like once or twice a month. usually im sticking w/ the sandwich shops who serve fresh deli meat.

ok fuck it, ya i fell off the wagon a few times, who am i kidding. but i am exercising now at least 3 times a week - brisk walks mainly - and my last test it went down a few tenths of a point.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
HawaiiYou wrote:
im talking about the non seasoned turkey. the original turkey that looks white. i forgot the guy I was conversing with here a few months ago . we had lengthy discussions about it how it's so hard to find these days. super markets don't sell it anymore. it's always honey glazed or honey this or that.

Walmart is the only place I can find Sara Lee plain oven roasted turkey. No nitrates, tastes great.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:50 pm 

I am thrilled to announce i have found pure white turkey meat at my local target.

Yes, the elusive white turkey has been found.

It's a butter ball white turkey breast. I'm sure it's probably available in all the targets in the mainland.

I want to thank 'W_Z' - who has helped in this adventure. I think there were a few others of you who were on the hunt but I can't remember everyone's names right now.

Was thinking of buying this thing but can't break the budget for our trip -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: What??

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
this elusive thing that's available at Target

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7