It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Have you ever shit whilst inside of an aircraft?
YES 48%  48%  [ 14 ]
NO 52%  52%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 29
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
RFDC wrote:
Nas wrote:
Never even took a piss.

Have you only flow to like Indy? :lol:

Some of you guys are amazing. Got rules for when and where you can and cannot shit. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Airplane or not.

I haven't sat on a plane for 15 hours but I've been on long enough. I once went like 3 days without taking a shit because of the place I was at. I'm kinda weird like that. Besides I'll just piss in the airport.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:49 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Never have. Always train my body the day before the flight not to. And I usually have to take long flights.

Also, I try never to shit at an airport. I had never done it until like 5 years ago where I had to go badly in Philly after eating one of those shitty airport Philly subs.

Also like Nas, if I'm in an uncomfortable place, I don't have a bowel movement for 3 days. Truly being FULL OF SHIT.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frank's Pizzeria
You spread your sphincter on my plane, you better make damn sure you have insurance. Because I can guarantee you better than a Progressive anal cavity search by Flo herself, there will be pain. The snap of the rubber glove up your crevice only serves as a warning to the punishment your cane white ass will endure while I penetrate your very being, reducing you to a bloody, kneeling mass of manflesh that I would devour with my own teeth, if not for the dentures that I use whenever on a job. Just to make sure I don't quaff anything from some pervert, I make sure these pearly whites don't touch. I'm a bench player for the Varsity team. I never will come near that shit. Because to do so, would only bring me closer to the bile sewer rat-infested alt-right Creationist scumbag that I would have to dismember. And I am perfectly capable of doing that, being an authorized security citizen on patrol. And as a certified ASCOP, I will have you for breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner. Please garnish accordingly, and let me know when the garlic toast is just right to remove from the toaster oven.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:05 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Never have. Always train my body the day before the flight not to. And I usually have to take long flights.

Also, I try never to shit at an airport. I had never done it until like 5 years ago where I had to go badly in Philly after eating one of those shitty airport Philly subs.

Also like Nas, if I'm in an uncomfortable place, I don't have a bowel movement for 3 days. Truly being FULL OF SHIT.

How do you train your body to not shit?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:08 am 

RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Maybe 2 days before the flight I'll eat high fiber foods to clean out my system for the next day. I don't eat anything that will clog me up like say Chinese food. Then on the day of my flight, I hardly will eat anything and just drink a lot of water. It works.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

It just knows.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 am 

Nas wrote:
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

It just knows.

thats very true also. Even if I don't follow any type of diet, my body and mind just knows and adjusts itself. more true when i was younger but now as an older person, i try to do my travel diet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:07 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I'd have to guess I've flown 40 times commercially. I've probably popped three times in flight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:14 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
70+ flights almost every year for the last 20 years, so inevitably it's going to be needed a few times a year. But I usually try to take a shit in the airport lounge's bathroom before the flight. Those are much more acceptable than the general population bathrooms. And being constipated on the airplane means you're eventually also having to take a piss really fiercely, and there are few things worse on a middle aged bladder than having to take a piss while the plane is getting ready to land, and then your plane ends up in the penalty box for fifteen minutes because another plane is using the gate.

Then there is taking a shower on an airplane. I've not done this, but some people really enjoy it. Like this guy: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... -to-dubai/

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I'll up the stakes. Never gone in an airport either.

Thank you, Garry Meier.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Always. Usually the vertical one, from the horizontal one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Wait,Doc....Are you asking if I ever used the facilities on a plane or just the shitting part?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:12 am 
1000 CLUB

The ones who manage to stink up the entire plane need to be given a DB Cooper out the rear exit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 am 

Yes.

Though changing diapers on a plane is much more memorable especially when you are prone to air sickness and turbulence begins.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Flat-Earthers apparently do it all the time.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
If this thread doesn't bring Slap Shot Ed back, nothing will.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Oh yes, I have. I’ve shit in five MLB stadiums. Worst experience was at the Cell. Felt like 110 degrees in the stall.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I voted no.

I flew to LA twice before I was 2 years old where I may or may not have gone in a diaper, but I dont think that counts right Doc?

How about a Greyhound bus or some other sort of coach? That would also be a No for me.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Have you barbarians never heard of Imodium?

Keep it classy. Plug that shit up for a good day or so.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

My buddy used to bring a bottle of this with him when we followed the Dead.

edit - Damn you, Killer V. :lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
When I was a younger lad I went to Alaska for something like 24 days in the woods. I took a shit before heading out and I took one in the ferry out of Kake on the way back to civilization. In between I don’t think I went more than three times. The food was not my normal and my system slowed way down. Not enough veggies or something I guess. The girardia took care of it when I got back home and I more than made up for lost time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/2018010 ... -to-alaska

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20180105/man-soils-two-plane-bathrooms-diverting-flight-to-alaska

Quote:
No injuries were reported

Thank God