It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Girther Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Also, JORR I agree on the press bias and hating Trump but that's about half the reason he gets scrutiny he does. The other half is the insane amount of lying he and his people are prone to.

Joey is is a big boy. He can speak for himself. Nothing sadder than seeing you be his lapdog.

Every single post you make is terrible.

You are Cubs Frank, except Frank actually posts some decent stuff outside of his Cub hate.

Your whole schtick is just so retarded it drags the entire board down.

Good comeback, bro.

On Par with the aforementioned terrible posting.

Good luck going forward, maybe you'll find a niche someday.

Maybe you can team me the volume posting niche? Seventy thousand posts and they all fucking suck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
C'mon, Bob. They don't all suck.

This one is a loss for you. Just suck it up and move on. We've all been there.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
C'mon, Bob. They don't all suck.

This one is a loss for you. Just suck it up and move on. We've all been there.

Not all yours Frank...but RPB..yup every single one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Also, JORR I agree on the press bias and hating Trump but that's about half the reason he gets scrutiny he does. The other half is the insane amount of lying he and his people are prone to.

Joey is is a big boy. He can speak for himself. Nothing sadder than seeing you be his lapdog.

Every single post you make is terrible.

You are Cubs Frank, except Frank actually posts some decent stuff outside of his Cub hate.

Your whole schtick is just so retarded it drags the entire board down.

Good comeback, bro.

On Par with the aforementioned terrible posting.

Good luck going forward, maybe you'll find a niche someday.

Maybe you can team me the volume posting niche? Seventy thousand posts and they all fucking suck.

Another reply showing off the level of wit you possess.

You should hire a ghost poster.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:14 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Are you taking any new clients? Or does posting for Joe take up most of your day?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:15 pm 

Can we please get away from the "you have XXXX many posts on a message board" (the same message board they are posting on) insults?

Weak sauce. Do better.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 pm 

billypootons wrote:
im 6'5 and with a lot less ass and probably less gut too... im 265... 239 lbs is fake news

i was kinda amused cnn's doctor is assuming he has heart disease and has no problem putting his name on that

I guess he ran with the blood pressure meds/aspirin (admitted to), lack of exercise, obesity, diet and if the reports are true, the quiet admission that his ldl cholesterol count has gone up 50 points since Dr. Moondoggy released Trump's last doctor's note last fall.

Every for profit doctor in this country would be drooling to bring back that diagnosis for any patient with a similar background and good insurance that would be sponsoring his next February trip to the Caymans.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I think the fat pictures are old. This one is more recent

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2017/0 ... the-links/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Are you taking any new clients? Or does posting for Joe take up most of your day?

Are you throwing this thing on purpose?

Did you bet on me?

If so, I want 20%

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:19 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Can we please get away from the "you have XXXX many posts on a message board" (the same message board they are posting on) insults?

Weak sauce. Do better.

Do you want to be my ghost poster?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:19 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Weak sauce. Do better.

That's like saying "be taller"

This is clearly the best he can do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Spaulding wrote:
I think the fat pictures are old. This one is more recent

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2017/0 ... the-links/

Some of us would love to look that good on the course in our 70's.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
TurdFerguson wrote:
The controversy is absolutely stupid, but why the need for the lie to begin with. I absolutely believe its so he can't be labeled obese.

because he wins.

its a harmless lie. its the perfect lie for Trump.

nobody is going to be like "THATS IT I CANT SUPPORT A GUY WHO LIES ABOUT HIS WEIGHT"

it doesn't start a war and cost lives

it doesn't affect the economy.

all it does is further the narrative of a lunatic media as they go into an absurd frenzy. which makes them look stupid.

and in the end, he can be like, of course i lie about my weight. 99% of the country lies about their weight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
hnd wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:
The controversy is absolutely stupid, but why the need for the lie to begin with. I absolutely believe its so he can't be labeled obese.

because he wins.

nobody is going to be like "THATS IT I CANT SUPPORT A GUY WHO LIES ABOUT HIS WEIGHT"

all it does is further the narrative of a lunatic media as they go into an absurd frenzy. which makes them look stupid.

and in the end, he can be like, of course i lie about my weight. 99% of the country lies about their weight.

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
hnd wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:

because he wins.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Do men lie about their weight? I used to add a half inch to my height but never gave a shit about my weight.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Nas wrote:
Do men lie about their weight? I used to add a half inch to my height but never gave a shit about my weight.

Real men? No....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:

Nas da 5'9.5"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Nas da 5'9.5"

My license says 6'

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Regular Reader wrote:
billypootons wrote:
im 6'5 and with a lot less ass and probably less gut too... im 265... 239 lbs is fake news

i was kinda amused cnn's doctor is assuming he has heart disease and has no problem putting his name on that

I guess he ran with the blood pressure meds/aspirin (admitted to), lack of exercise, obesity, diet and if the reports are true, the quiet admission that his ldl cholesterol count has gone up 50 points since Dr. Moondoggy released Trump's last doctor's note last fall.

Every for profit doctor in this country would be drooling to bring back that diagnosis for any patient with a similar background and good insurance that would be sponsoring his next February trip to the Caymans.

FWIW, his hippie Dr. also noted calcium in his arteries in 2013 - & thus plaque- which increases over time when taking statins.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:25 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And none of you have the slightest idea what Trump weighs. It's ridiculous. Comparing him to photos of quarterbacks.

I'm about 215 and I'm 4 inches shorter. I've been around 230 before too. It's really odd that you're getting defensive about the president lying about his weight and growing an inch so he can't be considered obese. His weight would be at the bottom of the list of issues I have with him. I imagine that the same is true for most.

I'm not the slightest bit defensive. I just find the entire thing utterly absurd.

You're being very defensive of President Trump in this thread. Not sure how one could see it differently.

Because it isn't true.

Some of you seem to be confused about what I'm saying. See dolphin's post above about the press making fun of Clinton's penchant for McDonald's. I don't care if John Oliver calls Trump an unhealthy fatass. That isn't what this is about.

Nobody ever attempted to use Clinton's diet as a reason he may be unfit for office. Granted, Republicans did attempt to use his sexual adventures to force him out. But most of the press didn't go along with that and rightly so.

Watch how this Stormy Daniels thing plays. The same people who were screaming, "IT'S JUST SEX! MOVE ON!!!!!" twenty-five years ago will say this makes Trump's character too questionable for office. But that's not what I'm talking about here either. That's to be expected. On the flip side of that, the same Republicans who insisted Clinton's fucking made him unfit for the presidency will easily look away when it's Trump. That's simple partisan politics in the traditional McNown-Reardon mold.

No, this #resistance is different in that it is a mighty effort to use ANYTHING from fake Russian collusion to impugning the Electoral College system to the offhand use of the term "shithole" in a private meeting to Diet Coke to suggest that Trump shouldn't have been elected. But he was elected.

And the most offensive thing is the press diagnosing Trump with Alzheimer's or some other mental deficiency because they don't like what he says or how he says it. We had a president who ACTUALLY HAD Alzheimer's and the press/media didn't notice. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't look to Joy Behar or Dan Rather to tell me who is losing their mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Pretty well put Jorr. It is puzzling that many can't understand or refuse to acknowledge what it is you are saying.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 am 
The Trumpet bubble is a special place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And none of you have the slightest idea what Trump weighs. It's ridiculous. Comparing him to photos of quarterbacks.

I'm about 215 and I'm 4 inches shorter. I've been around 230 before too. It's really odd that you're getting defensive about the president lying about his weight and growing an inch so he can't be considered obese. His weight would be at the bottom of the list of issues I have with him. I imagine that the same is true for most.

I'm not the slightest bit defensive. I just find the entire thing utterly absurd.

You're being very defensive of President Trump in this thread. Not sure how one could see it differently.

Because it isn't true.

Some of you seem to be confused about what I'm saying. See dolphin's post above about the press making fun of Clinton's penchant for McDonald's. I don't care if John Oliver calls Trump an unhealthy fatass. That isn't what this is about.

Nobody ever attempted to use Clinton's diet as a reason he may be unfit for office. Granted, Republicans did attempt to use his sexual adventures to force him out. But most of the press didn't go along with that and rightly so.

Watch how this Stormy Daniels thing plays. The same people who were screaming, "IT'S JUST SEX! MOVE ON!!!!!" twenty-five years ago will say this makes Trump's character too questionable for office. But that's not what I'm talking about here either. That's to be expected. On the flip side of that, the same Republicans who insisted Clinton's fucking made him unfit for the presidency will easily look away when it's Trump. That's simple partisan politics in the traditional McNown-Reardon mold.

No, this #resistance is different in that it is a mighty effort to use ANYTHING from fake Russian collusion to impugning the Electoral College system to the offhand use of the term "shithole" in a private meeting to Diet Coke to suggest that Trump shouldn't have been elected. But he was elected.

And the most offensive thing is the press diagnosing Trump with Alzheimer's or some other mental deficiency because they don't like what he says or how he says it. We had a president who ACTUALLY HAD Alzheimer's and the press/media didn't notice. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't look to Joy Behar or Dan Rather to tell me who is losing their mind.

While I agree that the media has used every angle to discredit Trump, this has more to do with the irony of Trump lying about his height and weight, as the person that has made derogatory comments about other peoples' appearances, than it does about any suggestion that his weight makes him unfit for office. He is also the person who famously called out Obama for having a false birth certificate, when the measurements from his own Presidential medical exam are clearly false. It's hypocrisy at its core.

What's also laughable is Trump's excuse for not liking exercise, in that he believes every person has a finite amount of energy. So he ignores every possible health problem from being overweight, including high BP, diabetes, etc., because he doesn't want to use energy, when he himself says that he is high energy or has energy in excess.

Last edited by Dignified Rube on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because it isn't true.

the porn star story has nothing to do with his fitness for office. it's just another item on the list that makes people laugh because he resoundingly carried and continues to carry evangelicals.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

correct, he was elected. all these things you listed are why he shouldn't be re-elected. i am glad to be informed of these items so i am able to make a fully informed decision on the candidates come 2020 during the next presidential election. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am 

When will this clown do the unthinkable and go a day without lying? And when will his supporters find public integrity?

God forbid a week without drama.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 am 

I'm not sure if there was any Russian hacking or collusion but it sure seems like the Trump team was ready and willing to accept help from Russia. Not sure how rare that is, guessing it's against the law.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Regular Reader wrote:
When will this clown do the unthinkable and go a day without lying? And when will his supporters find public integrity?

God forbid a week without drama.

a recent epsiode of south park summarized it perfectly... trump's fate lies in the hands of white people (his base). if he slips up and starts losing their support... it will be a quick decline.

to reference another cartoon show, trump's ability to shrug off any negative news is impressive... it's almost like how mr. burns was diagnosed with every diasease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am 

I don't understand on either side why contact with Russia would be necessary. There are many great opponent researchers out there, real weasely shit heals with no principles who get off on destroying others, who could have found out information while providing plausible deniability.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next