It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Girther Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And none of you have the slightest idea what Trump weighs. It's ridiculous. Comparing him to photos of quarterbacks.

I'm about 215 and I'm 4 inches shorter. I've been around 230 before too. It's really odd that you're getting defensive about the president lying about his weight and growing an inch so he can't be considered obese. His weight would be at the bottom of the list of issues I have with him. I imagine that the same is true for most.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are we instituting a weight requirement for the presidency? Let me guess. The new weight standard for holding the office of president should be limited to exactly what Hillary Clinton weighs.

Where did you get that from? The White House puts on a show and has a doctor go out and lie about the president's height and weight but we're wrong for recognizing that they're lying unnecessarily?

I guess you can look at it anyway you want. Of course, I didn't vote for Trump and I have never weighed or measured him. But I have been cognizant of 9 U.S. presidents and every single one has taken an annual physical without the White House press corp responding the way they have for Trump.

There were concerns with Reagan because of his age and it's fair that the same standard apply to Trump. (Though Hillary Clinton is the same age as Trump and I can't imagine such concerns being raised without cries of "sexism" in spite of her often odd syntax while speaking and the fact that she often falls down for no apparent reason.) But the press has clearly diagnosed Trump with a mental disability and are seeking a second opinion to confirm such. How many different ways can a doctor be asked if his patient has Alzheimer's? How many times must he say no?

This is all just more of the #Resistance. How many reporters in that room do you think wept when Clinton lost? I'm guessing at least a few.

Get HRC off your tongue, so to speak. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:37 am 

pittmike wrote:
Seriously, if trump is lying about his weight so what? HRC is probably 2 spins and not a soul would question her if she said something different.

You are correct. This is so unfair and a president has never been covered like this. I didn't even know Bill Clinton enjoyed Mc Donald's until the heart attack after his presidency

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

It's kinda hard to say that you're not defending the president when something as meaningless as the original Trumpet starting a thread about his weight pisses you off and you have to defend the president and bring up Hillary. People aren't this defensive about their own children.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 am 

This is so stupid. Who cares how much he weighs?

There are way more important things to be upset with him about.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
This is so stupid. Who cares how much he weighs?

There are way more important things to be upset with him about.

The only people who appear to be upset is JORR ans PM. Everyone else ia laughing about it or talking about how silly and unnecessary it was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are we instituting a weight requirement for the presidency? Let me guess. The new weight standard for holding the office of president should be limited to exactly what Hillary Clinton weighs.

Where did you get that from? The White House puts on a show and has a doctor go out and lie about the president's height and weight but we're wrong for recognizing that they're lying unnecessarily?

I guess you can look at it anyway you want. Of course, I didn't vote for Trump and I have never weighed or measured him. But I have been cognizant of 9 U.S. presidents and every single one has taken an annual physical without the White House press corp responding the way they have for Trump.

There were concerns with Reagan because of his age and it's fair that the same standard apply to Trump. (Though Hillary Clinton is the same age as Trump and I can't imagine such concerns being raised without cries of "sexism" in spite of her often odd syntax while speaking and the fact that she often falls down for no apparent reason.) But the press has clearly diagnosed Trump with a mental disability and are seeking a second opinion to confirm such. How many different ways can a doctor be asked if his patient has Alzheimer's? How many times must he say no?

This is all just more of the #Resistance. How many reporters in that room do you think wept when Clinton lost? I'm guessing at least a few.

I never would have expected that JORR would be sensitive about Trump being fat shamed. This is quite funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:08 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And none of you have the slightest idea what Trump weighs. It's ridiculous. Comparing him to photos of quarterbacks.

I'm about 215 and I'm 4 inches shorter. I've been around 230 before too. It's really odd that you're getting defensive about the president lying about his weight and growing an inch so he can't be considered obese. His weight would be at the bottom of the list of issues I have with him. I imagine that the same is true for most.

I'm not the slightest bit defensive. I just find the entire thing utterly absurd.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Dignified Rube wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I never would have expected that JORR would be sensitive about Trump being fat shamed. This is quite funny.

It's more than fat shaming. It's yet another attempt to undermine an elected president, this time by questioning his fitness- physical and/or mental- for the job.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:16 am 
Guys for the thousandth time, he isn't defending Trump.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Stop making stuff up, Jorr. That is not happening and you know it.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 am 
Site Admin

Frank Coztansa wrote:

It isn't? Really. Did you watch the press conference? How many times does the doctor need to be asked about Trump's mental acuity? And even when he answers they don't believe it. Just like you don't believe the weight the doctor says he is. You don't want to believe it. What do you think he weighs 250 lbs.? 300 lbs? 350 lbs? What difference does it make anyway? Maybe we should do away with elections and let Baby McNown select a queen or king.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:

I'm defending the system we have for electing our leaders. I don't think Jim Acosta gets to run elected presidents out of the White House the way Boilermaker Rick ran denisdman off the board.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It's more than fat shaming. It's yet another attempt to undermine an elected president, this time by questioning his fitness- physical and/or mental- for the job.

true, there is something to how the president can't even be honest he has a weight issue. it makes no sense.

he campaigned as a fat ass. won. and now is still is a fatass. no one is impeaching him for being fat.

it's so weird he and people like pittmike and you are so sensitive about people using their eyes to confirm he's a tub of lard.

Last edited by Kirkwood on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

true, there is something to how the president can't even be honest he has a weight issue. it makes no sense.

he campaign as a fat ass. won. and now is still is a fatass. it's so weird he and people like pittmike and you are so sensitive about people acknowledge he's a tub of lard.

Seriously Kirkwood, do you really think I give a shit how fat Donald Trump is or whether Stephen Colbert makes fun of his gut?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: John's
If he has little muscle, it's very possible the 239 number is somewhat close. It's all jelly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:28 am 

I think it is disturbing that they would go and do something like this. It gives off a "Set a record for lowest golf score ever by shooting an 18" vibe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Baby McNown wrote:
Hillary should immediately be installed as Preaident because Trump's doctor lied about his weight.

But but but, emails...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

I'm defending the system we have for electing our leaders. I don't think Jim Acosta gets to run elected presidents out of the White House the way Boilermaker Rick ran denisdman off the board.

Yes yes. Trump is going to be forced to resign over his weight. God you're delusional.

Here's a question for ya. Did you feel the media giving shit to Obama because he smoked was them trying to undermine his Presidency? A simple yes or no will suffice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sarah Spain thought it would be nice to post some comps but when called on the obvious body shaming towards Trump she was implying , she of course denied it.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Again..showing the comps of all muscle guys is again dumb. They have under 10% body fat. Someone with all fat but zero muscle would be around that range too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

he campaign as a fat ass. won. and now is still is a fatass. it's so weird he and people like pittmike and you are so sensitive about people acknowledge he's a tub of lard.

Seriously Kirkwood, do you really think I give a shit how fat Donald Trump is or whether Stephen Colbert makes fun of his gut?

Yes. EVERYTHING is a part of some resistance movement and then some weird pivot to Hillary.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sarah Spain thought it would be nice to post some comps but when called on the obvious body shaming towards Trump she was implying , she of course denied it.

Juggs of Fun is probably 2 spins herself

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Does that violate ESPN's new social media policy? It's clearly politically based.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Caller Bob wrote:
Again..showing the comps of all muscle guys is again dumb. They have under 10% body fat. Someone with all fat but zero muscle would be around that range too.

its absurd.

i am 6'1 and when i weighed 240 my body looked similar to the body shape of the president. my lower body didn't look like that but my upper body did. its totally plausible. is it reality, no idea, but this being a thing just makes everyone who cares about it seem like idiots.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Who gives a red rat's ass about how much he weighs? It has no bearing on one's ability (or lack thereof) to govern. This is, like, number 647 on the list of the top 650 things to question about this guy.

As for that doctor, maybe he's the bee's knees, but he was waaaaay too coked-up at the podium to come across as believable. That was like they wrote a script for him while his wife and kids were backstage with guns to their heads in case he didn't over-sell how brilliant Trump purportedly is.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Nice try, but thinking about it counts.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Who gives a red rat's ass about how much he weighs? It has no bearing on one's ability (or lack thereof) to govern. This is, like, number 647 on the list of the top 650 things to question about this guy.

As for that doctor, maybe he's the bee's knees, but he was waaaaay too coked-up at the podium to come across as believable. That was like they wrote a script for him while his wife and kids were backstage with guns to their heads in case he didn't over-sell how brilliant Trump purportedly is.

I would move it to 651. I don't generally care about the weight of any man. If you're happy I'm happy.

He looked really nervous. This may have been the first time he's been asked to do more than sign a statement. Answering questions for an hour can't be easy. Especially when your job and reputation is on the line.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

It isn't? Really. Did you watch the press conference? How many times does the doctor need to be asked about Trump's mental acuity? And even when he answers they don't believe it. Just like you don't believe the weight the doctor says he is. You don't want to believe it. What do you think he weighs 250 lbs.? 300 lbs? 350 lbs? What difference does it make anyway? Maybe we should do away with elections and let Baby McNown select a queen or king.
Nobody is suggesting to do away with elections.

How much do you believe Trump weighs?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Nobody is suggesting to do away with elections.

How much do you believe Trump weighs?

I have no idea, nor do I care.

But if you don't believe an effort is being made to minimally undermine this presidency and hopefully to drive Trump from office you're not really paying attention.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next