It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Missing FBI texts
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump

This should concern all of us.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 pm 

Its amazing what populist frauds can count into the mid five figures, but can never find hard proof of.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:38 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump

The Keebler elf may be the most heinous and least credible senator since that rat bastard Strom Thurmond went to the hell he deserved.

And that includes Grassley and the joke that is Tom Cotton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

Seens like the FBI, like most of America, hated both candidates.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:40 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

50,000 text messages? I don't think I've sent 50,000 texts in total my entire life. That stat reeks of bullshit.

Last edited by Douchebag on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

That's not the concern though.

It's their openly refusing to uphold the law along with agents exercising personal vendettas.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

50,000 text messages? I don't think I've sent 50,000 texts in total my entire life. That star reeks of bullshit.

K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

50,000 text messages? I don't think I've sent 50,000 texts in total my entire life. That star reeks of bullshit.

You’ve posted over 33000 times just on this message board. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

That’s a lot of dick pics.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Great post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

It's their openly refusing to uphold the law along with agents exercising personal vendettas.

According to a congressman who has been fishing for reasons to end the investigation. I need to see actual evidence or hear this from someone else whose goal isn't to destroy every institution as long as Trump is protected.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

But now those complaining through crocodile tears were the biggest supporters of the FBI New York office ready to mutiny at the direction of Rudy Giuliani

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:47 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Not in 5 months.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:49 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

According to a congressman who has been fishing for reasons to end the investigation. I need to see actual evidence or hear this from someone else whose goal isn't to destroy every institution as long as Trump is protected.

Institutions that place themselves above the law destroy themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:51 pm 

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Whitewater
Benghazi
Keyboardgate
Pizzagate

And a thousand other frauds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Whitewater
Benghazi
Keyboardgate
Pizzagate

And a thousand other frauds

You’re certainly an authority on frauds. So, I’ll defer to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 am 

pizza_Place: ....
Seacrest wrote:

DEEP STATE actually exists.

Deport ALL the Dirty Democrats' votes!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Fucking crooked fuckers.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:52 am 
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Like releasing "ooohhhh! We may have more EMAILS!!!" While full knowing they were a big nothing that had already been read, but failing to mention they had been investigating the other guy since June? Yeah sucks don't it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:55 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Like releasing "ooohhhh! We may have more EMAILS!!!" While full knowing they were a big nothing that had already been read, but failing to mention they had been investigating the other guy since June? Yeah sucks don't it?

Good to see you are up early Partisan Pete.

Compartmentalization is a subconscious psychological defense mechanism used to avoid cognitive dissonance, or the mental discomfort and anxiety caused by a person's having conflicting values, cognitions, emotions, beliefs, etc. within themselves.

]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 am 
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Institutions that place themselves above the law destroy themselves.

So then the impeachment should be a piece of cake.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 am 
Seacrest wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Good to see you are up early Partisan Pete.

Compartmentalization is a subconscious psychological defense mechanism used to avoid cognitive dissonance, or the mental discomfort and anxiety caused by a person's having conflicting values, cognitions, emotions, beliefs, etc. within themselves.

]

For all you youngesters out there, when you don't have an actual fact based rebuttal this is the path you take.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
FWIW, all the texts I've read are fairly similar to texts and comments made between my wife and myself about Hillary and Trump during the same time period. Sure, we're close to a couple lobbyists on the Right and my wife has many friends and acquaintances on the Left and Right after working on some campaigns and doing advance work.

Drag these people through a dog and pony show, but in the end you'll just be cleaning up dog and pony shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
GoldenJet wrote:
FWIW, all the texts I've read are fairly similar to texts and comments made between my wife and myself about Hillary and Trump during the same time period. Sure, we're close to a couple lobbyists on the Right and my wife has many friends and acquaintances on the Left and Right after working on some campaigns and doing advance work.

Drag these people through a dog and pony show, but in the end you'll just be cleaning up dog and pony shit.

Certainly FBI agents are allowed to have political opinions. But you have to admit there is some stuff in there that raises red flags and the missing texts are really a bad look especially considering the time frame they cover.

I don't know what to think. Outside of Fox and other hard right media nobody seems to be giving this real serious attention. Is this a conspiracy by Fox et al and Congressional Republicans to undermine Mueller's investigation? That's a real question. One way or the other, something is very fucked up with our government.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

Who did you vote for?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:01 pm 

Nas wrote:

American reporter: Why did he ask that?

Sarah Sanders: No Americans care about this.

She's got Moxie to spare!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Nas wrote:

American reporter: Why did he ask that?

Sarah Sanders: No Americans care about this.

She's got Moxie to spare!

Some Americans care but SNL got it right about the president.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:44 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:

Certainly FBI agents are allowed to have political opinions. But you have to admit there is some stuff in there that raises red flags and the missing texts are really a bad look especially considering the time frame they cover.

I don't know what to think. Outside of Fox and other hard right media nobody seems to be giving this real serious attention. Is this a conspiracy by Fox et al and Congressional Republicans to undermine Mueller's investigation? That's a real question. One way or the other, something is very fucked up with our government.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/1/24/169 ... s-fox-news

Fire up the super giant conspiracy theory machine...or...recognize the nothing burger.

Trey Gowdy should keep on digging into the "secret society" angle. Gives him something to do.

Clowns

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
something is very fucked up with our government.

Agreed. The whole government is the swamp now. I don't think the F.B.I. ever was non-partial, but once it becomes political, justice goes out the door.

When did it get this bad? Bad shit happened under Bush with 9/11 and the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan, but can we say that the F.B.I. and Justice Departments were corrupt then? If not Bush, then it had to happen under Obama due to Obama.

Obama had no intention of ceding his power quietly or peacefully, but was taken by surprise by the election result. That is the core of it. Let's not kid ourselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:10 pm 

Dignified Rube wrote:
When did it get this bad? Bad shit happened under Bush with 9/11 and the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan, but can we say that the F.B.I. and Justice Departments were corrupt then? If not Bush, then it had to happen under Obama due to Obama.

Obama had no intention of ceding his power quietly or peacefully, but was taken by surprise by the election result. That is the core of it. Let's not kid ourselves.

Wut?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Dignified Rube wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
something is very fucked up with our government.

Agreed. The whole government is the swamp now. I don't think the F.B.I. ever was non-partial, but once it becomes political, justice goes out the door.

I would not be surprised that the FBI had many issues prior (I mean we had Hoover for crying out loud) but I really never felt this type of thing until Holder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next