It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: #AllMe
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:47 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
While I have a few #metoo stories I also have plenty of regrettable, inappropriate, and outright bizarre sexual experiences that I take full responsibility for. There were numerous times that I did "wrong" (but it was great) or times where I could have made a better decision. I regret nothing. You can't decide at 10 or 20 years later something you went along with was wrong and somebody needs to be held accountable!

Viva la democracia!

Post subject: Re: #AllMe
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Weirdest Penthouse Forum ever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 am 

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Spaulding: a real feminist.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 am 

We need content!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 am 

Spaulding wrote:
While I have a few #metoo stories I also have plenty of regrettable, inappropriate, and outright bizarre sexual experiences that I take full responsibility for. There were numerous times that I did "wrong" (but it was great) or times where I could have made a better decision. I regret nothing. You can't decide at 10 or 20 years later something you went along with was wrong and somebody needs to be held accountable!

Viva la democracia!

but the metoo stories you do have are still legitimate as well

sure, you flashed your contractors but that wouldn't have given them a free ticket to get grabby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Regular Reader wrote:
We need content!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i remember once I when I got to western Ave to wait for my fox lake metra home there was a cute eastern European looking chick on the bench so I go sit next to her. The first thing i ever hear her say is "I hope the streets overflow with the blood of these infidels" so of course we hit it off proper horrorshow and next thing you know I end up on the Elgin train making out with her.

The only problem with this was that some wannabe guardian angels outfit (wearing yellow shirts) was patrolling the metra that night so some hugely obese black dude comes up to us and tells us to stop. I don't know if this chick had ever seen pro wrestling but she immediately jumps up and points a finger in his face and cuts a promo on him (in heavily accented ~5-15% broken English) like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TO TELL ME I NO MAKE OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL BOY ON THIS TRAIN?!! I AM WORK SHIT JOB FOR SHIT MONEY ALL DAY LONG WORKING LIKE SLAVE AND NOW AFTER WORK I AM MEET BEAUTIFUL BOY AND ENJOY TRAIN RIDE BUT NOW YOU ARE COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME NO KISS BEAUTIFUL BOY AND THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS COUNTRY [she goes on to cut on America]"

of course we get kicked off the train in the middle of Chicago and Elgin, but she knows some cab driver who gets us back to the Elgin Denny's by her house. She's hungry now, but when she's gone for ~15-20mins after going to pee I go in the women's bathroom to see her passed out face down on the bathroom floor. I wake her up and get her up, we eat, THEN when we finally get to her house she says she's sorry but she's in a committed relationship with her boyfriend. C'est la me, no?

the romance was long since dead so I slept it off and kept up with her for 2-3 more lil hangouts by her culinary school near Chicago/Franklin. I gave her a bunch of cool records to hopefully start her a collection and bought her drinks once or twice cuz you know, she was cool and a new friend... I think she felt bad like she wasn't fucking me and she thought that was what I wanted with her, or, quite possibly she knew she'd fall (harder?) in love with me if we kept hanging out for ~45mins after school so she stood me up one day circa hangout #3-4 and I've never seen her again.

And now I await getting #metoo'd for this one =P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:12 pm 

I'd never put the stories in print.

RR, you wouldn't be interested in them as most took place from ages 15 - 18. They are for Republicans only! DT can hear them as I don't see the loyalty to either side.

My point is I can't, in good conscience, retract consent because I had a regrettable experience or realize that something I was doing was wrong. At 15 it was fun, I still think it was fun, but my 40 year old self knows it was wrong and I don't want my kids doing it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
This thread is hopeless without pictures.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Note to self - don't Google search the #AllMe hashtag.

Again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
This thread is hopeless without pictures.

Spaulding is attractive but I don't want to see her 14 year old photos.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
#AllMe

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
sinicalypse wrote:
i remember once I when I got to western Ave to wait for my fox lake metra home there was a cute eastern European looking chick on the bench so I go sit next to her. The first thing i ever hear her say is "I hope the streets overflow with the blood of these infidels" so of course we hit it off proper horrorshow and next thing you know I end up on the Elgin train making out with her.

The only problem with this was that some wannabe guardian angels outfit (wearing yellow shirts) was patrolling the metra that night so some hugely obese black dude comes up to us and tells us to stop. I don't know if this chick had ever seen pro wrestling but she immediately jumps up and points a finger in his face and cuts a promo on him (in heavily accented ~5-15% broken English) like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TO TELL ME I NO MAKE OUT WITH BEAUTIFUL BOY ON THIS TRAIN?!! I AM WORK SHIT JOB FOR SHIT MONEY ALL DAY LONG WORKING LIKE SLAVE AND NOW AFTER WORK I AM MEET BEAUTIFUL BOY AND ENJOY TRAIN RIDE BUT NOW YOU ARE COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME NO KISS BEAUTIFUL BOY AND THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS COUNTRY [she goes on to cut on America]"

of course we get kicked off the train in the middle of Chicago and Elgin, but she knows some cab driver who gets us back to the Elgin Denny's by her house. She's hungry now, but when she's gone for ~15-20mins after going to pee I go in the women's bathroom to see her passed out face down on the bathroom floor. I wake her up and get her up, we eat, THEN when we finally get to her house she says she's sorry but she's in a committed relationship with her boyfriend. C'est la me, no?

the romance was long since dead so I slept it off and kept up with her for 2-3 more lil hangouts by her culinary school near Chicago/Franklin. I gave her a bunch of cool records to hopefully start her a collection and bought her drinks once or twice cuz you know, she was cool and a new friend... I think she felt bad like she wasn't fucking me and she thought that was what I wanted with her, or, quite possibly she knew she'd fall (harder?) in love with me if we kept hanging out for ~45mins after school so she stood me up one day circa hangout #3-4 and I've never seen her again.

And now I await getting #metoo'd for this one =P

That didn't happen.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Spaulding wrote:
I'd never put the stories in print.

RR, you wouldn't be interested in them as most took place from ages 15 - 18. They are for Republicans only! DT can hear them as I don't see the loyalty to either side.

My point is I can't, in good conscience, retract consent because I had a regrettable experience or realize that something I was doing was wrong. At 15 it was fun, I still think it was fun, but my 40 year old self knows it was wrong and I don't want my kids doing it.

Who's to say " it was wrong" ?

Kids messin around is part of growing up, nothin wrong with it..just hope your kids don't make any babies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
one time, i went out with this chick a few times, we fooled around the first couple of bases a bit but both knew we were going to different colleges so lets just have a bit of fun that summer you know. but not too much fun

out at a music festival we meet up shes with all her friends, i'm with mine. She says that she's staying the night at her friends house who's parents are out of town and that it will be boring because her friends boyfriend is coming over and she'll have nothing to do and asked what i'd be doing later on.

i said i was going to go do something with my buddies (i forget whatever it was we were doing). she was like ok and walked away and never spoke to me again.

#allme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
hnd wrote:
one time, i went out with this chick a few times, we fooled around the first couple of bases a bit but both knew we were going to different colleges so lets just have a bit of fun that summer you know. but not too much fun

out at a music festival we meet up shes with all her friends, i'm with mine. She says that she's staying the night at her friends house who's parents are out of town and that it will be boring because her friends boyfriend is coming over and she'll have nothing to do and asked what i'd be doing later on.

i said i was going to go do something with my buddies (i forget whatever it was we were doing). she was like ok and walked away and never spoke to me again.

#allme

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That similar scenario has happened to me more than once. I still look back and think how fucking dumb are you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
:lol: I think most of us have a story like that. Some willing chick hitting us over the head with a hammer to an oblivious "us".

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
hnd wrote:

#allme

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That similar scenario has happened to me more than once. I still look back and think how fucking dumb are you?

i even told the guys the next day like it was nothing and they are all like, dude wtf you are an idiot.

i have another pretty similar story with a chick at SIUE who was like in love with me (lived in the dorm next door to my buddy who attended) and i basically fell asleep in her bed one weekend we visited him and of course, that was end of that

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
pittmike wrote:
:lol: I think most of us have a story like that. Some willing chick hitting us over the head with a hammer to an oblivious "us".

Yep. Mine was after college and before graduate school. I ran into a former classmate in a suburban pizzeria at least 25 miles from both of our homes, each with a friend from college with us. I was kinda dating somebody from the neighborhood at the time but not really seriously, and this girl all but begged me to get her number from her before she went off to a different graduate school in a few weeks. Completely oblivious. After she left, my friend just started yelling at me. In fact if I bring up the story today, he'll still yell at me, over 30 years later.

This was in the pre-email days, so I thought I was completely done. And I was so incredibly stupid that I didn't think to find her parents' address and send her a note at Christmas there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
sometimes the fuck you didn't give is the best fuck you never had.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:39 pm 

my wife was happy to hear those stories.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Hatchetman wrote:
sometimes the fuck you didn't give is the best fuck you never had.