It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm 
sinicalypse wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boy?
:lol:
Yeah... and the crawlspace thing... woo that's super insulting too!
You got me dude! Woo! I can barely show my face around here now you got me so good.

It's always the guys who are jealous who make the jokes about jobs. Very nasty.

so wait.... since darko loves to make dumpster diving jokes that means he's jealous, right? he clearly wishes he had the intestinal fortitude to believe in something so much he'd dive in a dumpster on dempster for it, but hey, instead he'll just crawl back to the security of his safe space in the middle of fucking nowhere to cast judgment upon people who IRL he stared at with this goofy/creepy grin on his face like he was at brookfield zoo all bernstein and the bonobos style.

You're not very smart are you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Baby McNown wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boy?
You got me dude! Woo! I can barely show my face around here now you got me so good.

so wait.... since darko loves to make dumpster diving jokes that means he's jealous, right? he clearly wishes he had the intestinal fortitude to believe in something so much he'd dive in a dumpster on dempster for it, but hey, instead he'll just crawl back to the security of his safe space in the middle of fucking nowhere to cast judgment upon people who IRL he stared at with this goofy/creepy grin on his face like he was at brookfield zoo all bernstein and the bonobos style.

I don't think he's dumb...just misguided.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
sinicalypse wrote:
Bagels wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Bagels wrote:
No, you set up a PayPal link

ok so whats your point?

that's panhandling

so then what's patreon to you? those "content creators" make stuff and want people to "subscribe" to it, and people do it.... obviously what i "make" is definitely not "content" but hey my patreon is suitably hilarious =P

You write on that patreon like my nephew used to when he was 12 years old and all of his Minecraft or Garry's Mod friends thought they were the hippest crew on all of the internet. But then he turned 13.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm 
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boy?

Ok.

Then I'll help you out Sini. The 2 people who rip others for their jobs are you and Chas. So one who's a dumpster diver and one who's... well we all know.

Do you understand the reference now?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Perhaps if you made content that people would want to purchase?

remember that time you linked your bullshit music on here? you have a soundcloud, right?

seriously, YOU telling me about content worth purchasing is a lark at best.
Remember those times that Darkside posted about his music endeavors here, and how people from the board (along with their +1's) actually came out to support him?

Remember when MANY went to see Doug's band? Remember the several page thread that JOrr had with the links to his songs from back in the day? Remember when W_Z organized a show for a stage full of CFMB'ers?

Yeah. All of that happened....some more than once. Because see we actually got out and did something. We had no delusions of grandeur about "making it." We didn't piss and moan and ask for handouts when we didn't "make it," or had trouble finding a drummer or booking shows. We did our thing because it was fun.

And then we got up and went to work on Monday because that is what men do.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
IMU wrote:
You write on that patreon like my nephew used to when he was 12 years old and all of his Minecraft or Garry's Mod friends thought they were the hippest crew on all of the internet. But then he turned 13.

and you're a little shit who a strong breeze could easily knock over if it ever got bored enough. what's your point?

Last edited by sinicalypse on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

What if Monday is a holiday?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

remember that time you linked your bullshit music on here? you have a soundcloud, right?

Remember those times that Darkside posted about his music endeavors here, and how people from the board (along with their +1's) actually came out to support him?

Remember when MANY went to see Doug's band? Remember the several page thread that JOrr had with the links to his songs from back in the day? Remember when W_Z organized a show for a stage full of CFMB'ers?

Yeah. All of that happened....some more than once. Because see we actually got out and did something. We had no delusions of grandeur about "making it." We didn't piss and moan and ask for handouts when we didn't "make it," or had trouble finding a drummer or booking shows. We did our thing because it was fun.

squarepusher on himself and junglists, respectively wrote:
there are people who innovate and there are people who form groups

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

And you're neither.

Boyd, then we went to work on Tuesday. You know what I mean.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boyd, then we went to work on Tuesday. You know what I mean.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm 

does anyone else here enjoy the ubiquitous irony of people who are supposed to be getting paid for BEING AT WORK RIGHT NOW hanging out here talking shit to me about my shitty life/work-ethic/etc? anyone?

anyone else ever notice how this board is at its most active during the hours of 9am-5pm? think that's a coincidence?

i'll hang up and wait for my non-answer/s.

Last edited by sinicalypse on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Does anyone else see the irony of the 37 year old unemployed guy talking up his own work ethic?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm 
sinicalypse wrote:
IMU wrote:

and you're a little shit who a strong breeze could easily knock over if it ever got bored enough. what's your point?

Juice this is much closer to a physical threat than anything I typed. Whenever you would like to go after him would be...... :lol: :lol: sorry I can't even type that with a straight face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Does anyone else see the irony of the 37 year old unemployed guy talking up his own work ethic?

In a job interview?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
sinicalypse wrote:
IMU wrote:

You stalk me on the internet - didn't you know I'm a gym rat now?

If anything, at least call me a moderately bigger shit, Lil' Kevin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

seriously, YOU telling me about content worth purchasing is a lark at best. i wouldn't even trust you to help pick out the color of the car i was finna steal (cuz we all know i'll never be able to afford one. duh.)

Maybe. Music is subjective. A couple things worth noting however... differences between us if you will.

I've never asked anyone to pay me for my soundcloud content.
I have sold hundreds of copies of one piece of content to companies who still use it to this day.
I've had plenty of paying live gigs. I could easily get one any time I like.
I also done several charity live gigs.
My recordings aren't made or mixed on a cell phone.
I've never claimed to have fans or claimed my music to be anything more than a simple hobby that I enjoy as time permits during my real life.
I've never claimed to be a singer. If you listen to those and listen to my voice clearly I'm not a singer. Had to do it when necessary.

There are more but that should be enough for now to get the gist.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

does anyone else see the hilarity of a ~4/10 pudgy semi-failed musician PUTTING IN WORK to keep the attention of the cool guy? then acting like he's so much better than me?

you know while i've been hanging out here i've been loading up on more songs/samples/etc cuz like, idk if you guys will believe it, but i had a real job doing painting/construction in october. i had to get up at 4-430 and bus/walk for 2+ hours to get my happy ass out to wood dale and i think that, honestly, once people saw the kind of work ethic i had it was like "ok we don't need him to waste his time here" cuz honestly, dude, you realize that i can destroy any shitty pop rapper in the game, right?

prolly the main reason i'm going through all this deprivation over the last few months = if i was left to my own devices i wouldn't give a fuck about lame ppl but hey make me go beg for my own money that i'm oddly not allowed to have all of a sudden and dumpster dive and go reroll cigarette butts for week/s at a time and hey whaddya know it's like all these shitty actors masquerading as rappers flaunting what i'm suddenly not even allowed to have crumbs of = a personal affront to me. and shit dude, seriously, this guy grew up to become someone who routinely shows off shit like diamond encrusted flip flops meanwhile i can improv like this and i'm being denied just about everything unless i start making mixes and rap songs with regularity. it's fucked up and you know, once there's a touch more of civility i'll get to the written shit and we'll all remember that 2/3 of my fucking name is literally the word apocalypse.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

seriously, YOU telling me about content worth purchasing is a lark at best. i wouldn't even trust you to help pick out the color of the car i was finna steal (cuz we all know i'll never be able to afford one. duh.)

Maybe.

I've
I
I've
I
My
I've
I've

There

PROTIP: darko's posts are more fun if you only read the first word of every sentence he posts.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Whoa, Ginga - Pi Theory had some really strong songs.

For reals.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 pm 

Bagels wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Bagels wrote:
No, you set up a PayPal link

ok so whats your point?

that's panhandling

:lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Baby McNown wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boy?

Ok.

Then I'll help you out Sini. The 2 people who rip others for their jobs are you and Chas. So one who's a dumpster diver and one who's... well we all know.

Do you understand the reference now?

I just rip on you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Furious Styles wrote:

For reals.

I like Franks stuff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Sexist.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

For reals.

I like Franks stuff

You know he's like....30 something right?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:13 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

For reals.

I like Franks stuff

You know he's like....30 something right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I'm still confused about these mysterious dark forces that "Won't Allow" sackofshitalypse
to have, or have access to, his own money, phone, basement cellar, fresh donuts, etc? Who are these people?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
shirtless driver wrote:
I'm still confused about these mysterious dark forces that "Won't Allow" sackofshitalypse
to have, or have access to, his own money, phone, basement cellar, fresh donuts, etc? Who are these people?

Sinic is the only thing keeping sinic down.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 pm 

I've seen a few lately giving him a run for the title

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Yes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
One of my favorites. Destroys the board liberals on a daily basis.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next