It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: CPD Officer Killed
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Thompson Center shooting. Hit in the head trying to protect a city that will refuse to respect his sacrifice.

MANY on this board are rejoicing. I hope those posters will keep their stupid fucking mouths shut.

Post subject: Re: CPD Officer Killed
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 pm 

Very high ranking officer. Commander.

Lots of rumors, one is that he interrupted a drug deal and was shot immediately. Official angle seems to be that he was assisting a tactical team? I dont know.

Huge changes handed down in the past year that put a lot of cops in danger, much to the delight of MANY, this was inevitable. Chicago has abandoned its police.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
People can still not be trusting of cops and not like them, while at the same time mourn one who was shot in the head.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:22 pm 

Cmdr Paul Bauer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
America wrote:

MANY on this board are rejoicing.

Who?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
I think it's a disgrace that these guys have to purchase bulletproof vests with their own personal funds. My guy tells me they run on average of about $500. They get an initial issue vest assigned but they usually breakdown in about 5 years. Many cops wear the old vest years after they are safe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
They catch the asshole he was chasing at least ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
badrogue17 wrote:

yes and he was immediately served tea and cookies.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

yes and he was immediately served tea and cookies.

Eddie is going to visit him in the hospital and assure his family race played NO PART in this incident.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm 

Fuck off you tiring moron. No one is celebrating this, you don't understand the changes you decry, and you are chief among the fail, cut, run and bitch about it types that don't respect his sacrifices, nor the better theoretical parts of the foundation of this country.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Fuck off you tiring moron. No one is celebrating this, you don't understand the changes you decry, and you are chief among the fail, cut, run and bitch about it types that don't respect his sacrifices, nor the better theoretical parts of the foundation of this country.

You're grinning ear to ear and we both know it. Dont worry, the media and political elite of the city are definitely on your side. I'm sure you'll be front and center to defend this as "self defense" or some other similar bullshit as time goes on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm 

America really sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm 

The "unfathomable" kidnap and torture story of a year ago wound being minimized after a couple months. One of the members of the gang, the one holding the camera, got fucking probation.

RR and the people like him fake outrage now, but they pretty quickly find ways to justify this type of behavior as time goes on. The "self defense" angle will definitely be brought up. 100% guaranteed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm 

Maybe our police force should be more like France, right?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
This city. Guys who were convicted of gun crimes have to register with Chicago if they live there. Quietly, at the start of the year, CPD changed the registration policy and these guys no longer have to provide Identification of who they/where they live. These felons sign a piece of paper "swearing" they are telling the truth about who they are and where they live. One of the small safeguards the city had to attempt to monitor these convicted weapons violators is now a complete joke and further facilitating this violence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Dude was killed wen the guy did the kill shot by standing over him and delivering the shot to the head point blank

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I wonder what type of past this guy is gonna have?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Definitely.

An officer was beaten and almost lynched during the Marne riot this year and huge changes are coming. There's going to be massive reprisals against the communities responsible from the French government.

Unlike Chicago that continues it's bizarre love affair with the community responsible for all this killing and misery.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
I wonder what type of past this guy is gonna have?

Good boy, didn't do nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:11 pm 

America wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Definitely.

An officer was beaten and almost lynched during the Marne riot this year and huge changes are coming. There's going to be massive reprisals against the communities responsible from the French government.

Unlike Chicago that continues it's bizarre love affair with the community responsible for all this killing and misery.

So should we take the guns away from normal cops?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 pm 

Uh French police are definitely armed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
America wrote:
The "unfathomable" kidnap and torture story of a year ago wound being minimized after a couple months. One of the members of the gang, the one holding the camera, got fucking probation.

Oh shit, you're right.

https://archive.is/H2Npx#selection-257.0-257.84

Quote:
A Chicago woman who live-streamed video of the racially charged beating of a teen with mental disabilities pleaded guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years of probation.

The 19-year-old also pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges.

Probation for aggravated battery? That sounds a bit lenient.

Let's see what the law says:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 50K12-3.05

Quote:
(b) Offense based on injury to a child or person with an intellectual disability. A person who is at least 18 years of age commits aggravated battery when, in committing a battery, he or she knowingly and without legal justification by any means:
(1) causes great bodily harm or permanent disability or disfigurement to any child under the age of 13 years, or to any person with a severe or profound intellectual disability;

Guessing this is the one she was charged with (note that it wasn't a hate crime, BTW). But what does the state recommend, was the judge given free reign?

Quote:
Aggravated battery as defined in subdivision (b)(1) is a Class X felony, except that:

Class X felony, what's that?

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 0K5-4.5-25

Quote:
(730 ILCS 5/5-4.5-25)
Sec. 5-4.5-25. CLASS X FELONIES; SENTENCE. For a Class X felony:
(a) TERM. The sentence of imprisonment shall be a determinate sentence of not less than 6 years and not more than 30 years. The sentence of imprisonment for an extended term Class X felony, as provided in Section 5-8-2 (730 ILCS 5/5-8-2), shall be not less than 30 years and not more than 60 years.
(b) PERIODIC IMPRISONMENT. A term of periodic imprisonment shall not be imposed.
(c) IMPACT INCARCERATION. The impact incarceration program or the county impact incarceration program is not an authorized disposition.
(d) PROBATION; CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE. A period of probation or conditional discharge shall not be imposed.

Wowza. But what if it was just plain old Aggravated Battery, a Class 3 felony?

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 0K5-4.5-40

Quote:
Sec. 5-4.5-40. CLASS 3 FELONIES; SENTENCE. For a Class 3 felony:
(a) TERM. The sentence of imprisonment shall be a determinate sentence of not less than 2 years and not more than 5 years.

ACTIVIST JUDGE! ACTIVIST JUDGE! ACTIVIST JUDGE! BRICK TELL THAT GUY HE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE LAW IN SENTENCING!

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm 

no greater love than for a man to lay down his life for his friends

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm 

you work your way up the ranks putting your life on the line every day only to get shot while holding your safest job

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm 

America wrote:
Uh French police are definitely armed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Police_(France)
Quote:
The municipal police do not generally carry firearms. At the request of the mayor, the prefect of the department in which the commune or municipality is located may authorise municipal police officers to be armed in certain circumstances or for special night work. In some cities, all municipal police officers are permanently armed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm 

The reality of the situation is, that if you are an officer, you are probably better off just shooting 1st and asking Q's later if they look suspicious. Go home to see your family that night.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
America wrote:

Oh shit, you're right.

https://archive.is/H2Npx#selection-257.0-257.84

Quote:
A Chicago woman who live-streamed video of the racially charged beating of a teen with mental disabilities pleaded guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years of probation.

The 19-year-old also pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges.

Probation for aggravated battery? That sounds a bit lenient.

Let's see what the law says:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 50K12-3.05

Quote:
(b) Offense based on injury to a child or person with an intellectual disability. A person who is at least 18 years of age commits aggravated battery when, in committing a battery, he or she knowingly and without legal justification by any means:
(1) causes great bodily harm or permanent disability or disfigurement to any child under the age of 13 years, or to any person with a severe or profound intellectual disability;

Guessing this is the one she was charged with (note that it wasn't a hate crime, BTW). But what does the state recommend, was the judge given free reign?

Quote:
Aggravated battery as defined in subdivision (b)(1) is a Class X felony, except that:

Class X felony, what's that?

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 0K5-4.5-25

Quote:
(730 ILCS 5/5-4.5-25)
Sec. 5-4.5-25. CLASS X FELONIES; SENTENCE. For a Class X felony:
(a) TERM. The sentence of imprisonment shall be a determinate sentence of not less than 6 years and not more than 30 years. The sentence of imprisonment for an extended term Class X felony, as provided in Section 5-8-2 (730 ILCS 5/5-8-2), shall be not less than 30 years and not more than 60 years.
(b) PERIODIC IMPRISONMENT. A term of periodic imprisonment shall not be imposed.
(c) IMPACT INCARCERATION. The impact incarceration program or the county impact incarceration program is not an authorized disposition.
(d) PROBATION; CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE. A period of probation or conditional discharge shall not be imposed.

Wowza. But what if it was just plain old Aggravated Battery, a Class 3 felony?

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 0K5-4.5-40

Quote:
Sec. 5-4.5-40. CLASS 3 FELONIES; SENTENCE. For a Class 3 felony:
(a) TERM. The sentence of imprisonment shall be a determinate sentence of not less than 2 years and not more than 5 years.

ACTIVIST JUDGE! ACTIVIST JUDGE! ACTIVIST JUDGE! BRICK TELL THAT GUY HE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE LAW IN SENTENCING!

That judge should have followed the law on sentencing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
The reality of the situation is, that if you are an officer, you are probably better off just shooting 1st and asking Q's later if they look suspicious. Go home to see your family that night.

He was off duty.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm 
America wrote:
Thompson Center shooting. Hit in the head trying to protect a city that will refuse to respect his sacrifice.

MANY on this board are rejoicing. I hope those posters will keep their stupid fucking mouths shut.

And then. One post later. You politicize it. You are a Fucking scumbag to the highest degre.

No shock at the other names already jumping in the thread making it political either.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He was off duty.

That really sucks. Just sounds like a guy committed to his fucking job..and probably trying to follow this "new protocol", but really, should have just drawn the gun immediately and shot him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next