It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: CPD Officer Killed
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Nas wrote:
Psycory wrote:
Nas wrote:
Here's what's unfortunate. I log onto Facebook and most days I see links or memes shared about something a white person did or said that is completely false by blacks. Then later I see a link or meme shared about something a person of color did or said that's completely false by whites. Makes you realize that whoever is creating and distributing this false information are winning. They're getting the hate and division they desire.

Right fucking on! I have tried to point out false info from both sides of the liberal/conservative fight. I stopped doing it after pointing out a picture that was being shared during the Ferguson riots was actually a photo from
Brazil (it showed a cop pepper spraying a woman holding a child). I was called a racist and told that 'just because the picture isn't from Ferguson doesn't mean it isn't happening in Ferguson.' I was done after that.

I remember that picture. Back then I had black Charles calling me a coon for doing it and white Charles going full racist when I did it. It gets tiring and MANY don't recognize what is being done to all of us.

+1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Don Tiny wrote:
Never having seen Baby, I'll gladly wager $20 on Seth McFarlane-light.

Does Joe know someone with a gym where we can get this put together?

Evening Gown Match!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
FrankDrebin wrote:
America wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Fuck off you tiring moron. No one is celebrating this, you don't understand the changes you decry, and you are chief among the fail, cut, run and bitch about it types that don't respect his sacrifices, nor the better theoretical parts of the foundation of this country.

You're grinning ear to ear and we both know it. Dont worry, the media and political elite of the city are definitely on your side. I'm sure you'll be front and center to defend this as "self defense" or some other similar bullshit as time goes on.

America, I rarely agree with RR but he couldn't be more correct in his response to you.

Fuck off.

The hatred of America has bridged the gap between left and right. Ironically, the shitty poster America has MAGA.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
you work your way up the ranks putting your life on the line every day only to get shot while holding your safest job

Agreed. Instead of celebrating his life and sacrifice his death will be politicized.

In regards to Laquan McDonald, you could say the same thing. Why did his death have to be politicized? Not trying to defend the idiot cop in that case, that was ridiculous and I have no why his friends in the force covered for him.

Police are held at a higher standard than Joe Blow Citizen and they were attempting to cover up a crime and SOME felt there was a pattern of this behavior.

Here's what's unfortunate. I log onto Facebook and most days I see links or memes shared about something a white person did or said that is completely false by blacks. Then later I see a link or meme shared about something a person of color did or said that's completely false by whites. Makes you realize that whoever is creating and distributing this false information are winning. They're getting the hate and division they desire.

They're reinforcing it as well. It makes sense to blame others, and it feels good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:37 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
From the producer, writer, director and star of "you wouldn't talk like that if you weren't behind a keyboard...."
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:
Thompson Center shooting. Hit in the head trying to protect a city that will refuse to respect his sacrifice.

MANY on this board are rejoicing. I hope those posters will keep their stupid fucking mouths shut.

And then. One post later. You politicize it. You are a Fucking scumbag to the highest degre.

No shock at the other names already jumping in the thread making it political either.

Now check the world's greatest hypocrite out yet again. Wonder how he will attempt to spin this one. For the record i didn't even make a big deal out of it. Something about not coming to board outings. Remember that?

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=109664&start=30&hilit=personal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm 

Psycory wrote:
Nas wrote:

Right fucking on! I have tried to point out false info from both sides of the liberal/conservative fight. I stopped doing it after pointing out a picture that was being shared during the Ferguson riots was actually a photo from
Brazil (it showed a cop pepper spraying a woman holding a child). I was called a racist and told that 'just because the picture isn't from Ferguson doesn't mean it isn't happening in Ferguson.' I was done after that.

True, but there are more than two sides. Kind of pedantic to point out because I know you know this, but it's something I have to remind myself of all the time. I don't get much mileage from the liberal/conservative split anymore.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
You're a pretend lawyer.

And a damn good one.

He is good. He got me off. Felt great.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
From the producer, writer, director and star of "you wouldn't talk like that if you weren't behind a keyboard...."
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:
Thompson Center shooting. Hit in the head trying to protect a city that will refuse to respect his sacrifice.

MANY on this board are rejoicing. I hope those posters will keep their stupid fucking mouths shut.

And then. One post later. You politicize it. You are a Fucking scumbag to the highest degre.

No shock at the other names already jumping in the thread making it political either.

Now check the world's greatest hypocrite out yet again. Wonder how he will attempt to spin this one. For the record i didn't even make a big deal out of it. Something about not coming to board outings. Remember that?

Because you know people would find you insufferable?

You have also many times talked about not going out to outings as if it was your choice, that is what I was referring to.

But hey, respond to the post, not the poster, right big fella?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:
What you said in that post is much more of a threat than anything I typed. Are you trying to walk it back now. Lol. Time for bed son.

....no, I was telling you to just come out and do it. A "shit or get off the pot" sentiment.

Hmmmmm and I was telling you to stop with the internet know it all bullshit. Yet, you persisted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:

You have also many times talked about not going out to outings as if it was your choice, that is what I was referring to.

I never have talked about not going. The only time that i ever addressed why i don't go was in response to your point.

Actually i have been invited to hang a few times and i've declined.

I am responding to your post and you are being hypocritical. I could have construed it as a threat. From the sounds of it you are expecting an ambush if i show up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
OMG, shut the fuck up. Both of you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:

I never have talked about not going. The only time that i ever addressed why i don't go was in response to your point.

Actually i have been invited to hang a few times and i've declined.

I am responding to your post and you are being hypocritical. I could have construed it as a threat. From the sounds of it you are expecting an ambush if i show up.

No, I explicitly said you don't show up because people will automatically assume you are as insufferable in person as you are here. MANY may have assumed that about me but I showed them otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:52 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

I'm done with it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I'm done with it.

4 pages later...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Thank you.

Ignore function?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I'm done with it.

4 pages later...

Beats 2 days now doesn't?

Or 3 weeks? (Doxxing)

Or 3 separate threads (At least)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I'm done with it.

4 pages later...

Beats 2 days now doesn't?

Or 3 weeks? (Doxxing)

Or 3 separate threads (At least)

The only thing you're capable of beating is you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 pm 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/perso ... on-center/

The 44-year-old suspect’s felony record goes back to 1998, when he was charged with armed robbery. He was convicted and sentenced to 16 years in prison.

In 2007, the man was charged with being a felon in possession of body armor, possession of a defaced firearm and possession of heroin. He got three years in prison on the gun charge, records show.

In 2011, he was charged with resisting an officer and battery. He was convicted of battery and given 30 days of community service, records show.

Finally, the suspect was convicted of drug possession in 2014 and received a two-year prison term.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 pm 

Does a defaced firearm have like swear words and swastikas on it and stuff?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Does a defaced firearm have like swear words and swastikas on it and stuff?

Only when you leave 1488 the only readable serial numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/person-shot-near-thompson-center/

The 44-year-old suspect’s felony record goes back to 1998, when he was charged with armed robbery. He was convicted and sentenced to 16 years in prison.

In 2007, the man was charged with being a felon in possession of body armor, possession of a defaced firearm and possession of heroin. He got three years in prison on the gun charge, records show.

In 2011, he was charged with resisting an officer and battery. He was convicted of battery and given 30 days of community service, records show.

Finally, the suspect was convicted of drug possession in 2014 and received a two-year prison term.

And if we were in New York with it's gun laws, there's a chance that this would've been avoided. Sadly.

Or if Indiana and Mississippi had legitimate gun laws

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:45 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

And if we were in New York with it's gun laws, there's a chance that this would've been avoided. Sadly.

Or the felon with two gun beefs on his record, one of which was violent, shouldn't be given 30 days for committing another violent crime.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Gun crimes aren't really prosecuted in Cook County.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Possession AND violent ones, or just possession-type? And what's the reason for this?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

But that's been ruled practically irrelevant given the free and easy acquisition in those states. Or if jails here hadn't been filled with b.s. drug charges for 30 years

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Don Tiny wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Thank you.

Ignore function?

When you and your argument butt-buddies are shittin' up the board with your bitch slap-fights across MANY threads, it doesn't work terribly well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Thank you.

Ignore function?

When you and your argument butt-buddies are shittin' up the board with your bitch slap-fights across MANY threads, it doesn't work terribly well.

Hey, I'm providing content. Where can I put my PayPal link?

And Don, are we cross?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:16 am 
Depends on what websites you decide to copy/paste from defining "cross"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
Never having seen Baby, I'll gladly wager $20 on Seth McFarlane-light.

Does Joe know someone with a gym where we can get this put together?

Here i was just beginning to believe that you were tired of this shit?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next