It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 pm 

IMU wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Curious Hair has been on fire lately.

My prayers were answered!!

get the marshmallows

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Don Tiny wrote:
Curious Hair has been on fire lately.

Both he and Caller Bob are hitting .500 in February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:37 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
CNN scripting townhall.

https://www.local10.com/video/school-sh ... 3Dsharebar

SAD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Yeah that is a bad look. Only take the right questions from the really smart kids.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
I was watching this clip (https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... n-hall.cnn) of a student asking an NRA representative if she thought the Stoneman Douglas shooter should have been able to buy automatic weapons. The NRA rep was trying to explain why he was able to and why that needs to be fixed, but people in the crowd kept yelling and booing and the student kept asking if the NRA rep personally felt he should have been able to buy them. I think why it happens is more relevant than her personal feelings, and from what she said I don't think does she thinks people suffering from mental illness should be able to buy automatic weapons.

The NRA rep should probably say "mental illness" instead of "crazy" or "insane." Not that the latter is necessarily wrong, but people will have a fit about that and the main point will get lost.

The student seemed to be enjoying the spotlight and little too much -- basking in the applause, laughing and joking -- before getting to her serious question.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:08 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Literally every televised townhall is scripted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

And of course that accusation has been verified by ....... ?

His old man pulled him off at the last minute, CNN replied that his assertion about 'scripted' questions was baloney, and then also offered to have him on today to give whatever his message is.

So nobody knows anything, but we're all gonna latch on to whatever angle fits our narrative I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Rubio said "to do that, we'd have to ban every semi-automatic in America!" not realizing that the entire Florida Panthers arena would burst into cheers. I forgot how funny it was to watch this guy fuck up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Douchebag wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

You should let Don Tiny know then.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
By George I think they solved it!
Quote:
Florida House: Schools must display 'In God We Trust"

http://www.wesh.com/article/florida-hou ... t/18569117

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Don Tiny wrote:
And of course that accusation has been verified by ....... ?

Still waiting for this........

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
Rubio said "to do that, we'd have to ban every semi-automatic in America!" not realizing that the entire Florida Panthers arena would burst into cheers. I forgot how funny it was to watch this guy fuck up.

You realize that image of them cheering it is now going to be used in every campaign ad where a Democrat is defending a seat in MT, ND, IN, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:42 pm 

I thought of something that lends credence to Ogie's argument somewhat. I grew up in (at the time easily) one of the most violent neighborhoods in this country. We never had mass shootings though we did have a number of shootings. In high school i heard gunshots literally every night. There were wars (ghetto styled anyway) and certain areas were virtual war zones.

I think the reason that we never had mass killings was due to the fact that everyone owned guns. There were murders but not of the mass variety. Someone would have laid you down before you got into the double digits.

In this respect they were used for the protection of lives. The problem of course were all of the times that didn't involve mass murder. The fact that everyone had guns meant that there would often be (depending on your perspective) senseless killings. Guys murdering people because they believed there manhood was challenged, or someone owed them $20 or they lost money shooting dice. Or someone beating their ass in a fist fight.

First instinct would be to reach for the pistol for some individuals.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You realize that image of them cheering it is now going to be used in every campaign ad where a Democrat is defending a seat in MT, ND, IN, etc.

Good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Let us go with all the regulations,and waiting periods and everything that is wanted for people to get guns. But from now on you have to have a Photo ID to vote.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
Let us go with all the regulations,and waiting periods and everything that is wanted for people to get guns. But from now on you have to have a Photo ID to vote.

Make a photo ID for voting free and I'm fine with it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:24 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Meaning ... ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Don Tiny wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Meaning ... ?

Did you read Douchebag's response?

You try pretty hard here to craft an image as a quasi intellectual and I think his post is pretty clear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:09 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Meaning ... ?

Did you read Douchebag's response?

You try pretty hard here to craft an image as a quasi intellectual and I think his post is pretty clear.

What sort of image do you think you're crafting for yourself when you respond like that when asked a simple, non-confrontational question?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Don Tiny wrote:

What sort of image do you think you're crafting for yourself when you respond like that when asked a simple, non-confrontational question?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I am fine with it. I wonder who is without an if these days?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 pm 
The good guy with a gun who was paid to engage did not engage. This is my shocked face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
I guess a lot of people are stunned that the children of wealthy professionals can be passionate and well-spoken because most teenagers are mumbling fuckups. "He's appeared at four shootings," gtfo, you should be much better at monitoring the whereabouts of teenagers than this.

:lol: :lol:

Just saw this. Easy POTY candidate.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
The good guy with a gun who was paid to engage did not engage. This is my shocked face.

perhaps if the asst football coach who also worked security had a gun he would have engaged. He wasn't a coward like the fucking cop...

This reminds me, I'm told by the gun grabbers that I do not need a gun because police are there to protect me. :roll:

Folks, if you have a family, you are performing a major dereliction of duty if you do not possess a firearm. The police are jackasses who care far more about prosecuting minor drug possession charges and performing road piracy than protecting you. I mean, just look at how they ignored dozens of calls about the shooter in the lead-up to this. Had someone called with a tip he had weed in his room they would've followed-up on it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:05 pm 
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

perhaps if the asst football coach who also worked security had a gun he would have engaged. He wasn't a coward like the fucking cop...

This reminds me, I'm told by the gun grabbers that I do not need a gun because police are there to protect me. :roll:

Folks, if you have a family, you are performing a major dereliction of duty if you do not possess a firearm. The police are jackasses who care far more about prosecuting minor drug possession charges and performing road piracy than protecting you. I mean, just look at how they ignored dozens of calls about the shooter in the lead-up to this. Had someone called with a tip he had weed in his room they would've followed-up on it

Yes. The cop who is trained for this shit was a fucking pussy. I'm sure the Drama teacher will do much better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
chaspoppcap wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Somewhere between 6-11% of voting age Americans. Of course those lacking legal ID are disproportionately minority so it’s pretty easy to see why this is a partisan issue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Chas the problem is once you show them your ID you won't be able to get a gun. So let's keep the discussion to those who aren't legally barred from owning one hmmmm?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:11 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Yes. The cop who is trained for this shit was a fucking pussy. I'm sure the Drama teacher will do much better.

Yes, most cops are pussies, which is why they routinely shoot unarmed men in this country.

The school literally had an Asst. football coach who also worked security. That man used his body as a human shield. I'm pretty certain he would've done the job if armed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:19 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Somewhere between 6-11% of voting age Americans. Of course those lacking legal ID are disproportionately minority so it’s pretty easy to see why this is a partisan issue.

If they do not have an ID how do they get a job,get govt benefits,open a line of credit or use a public library. Or even register to vote in the first place as you need ID to initially register.
https://www.dmv.org/voter-registration/voter-id-law.php

The Deputy who stood by was put on leave with out pay then promptly retired.
They are also looking into the other cops who where called to his house over the last couple of months.
It has also come to light that his parents even after all the police showing up to the house did nothing to restrict him from "playing" with his guns. That right there is a parenting problem. Another thing there was what 3 ROTC kids killed trying to save kids,these kids who they put their lives on the line probably called them all sort of shit for wanting to serve their country. They wound up paying the ultimate price without heed of the teasing they prob got.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next