It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Let us go with all the regulations,and waiting periods and everything that is wanted for people to get guns. But from now on you have to have a Photo ID to vote.

Make a photo ID for voting free and I'm fine with it.

I am fine with it. I wonder who is without an if these days?

Chas the problem is once you show them your ID you won't be able to get a gun. So let's keep the discussion to those who aren't legally barred from owning one hmmmm?

What you worried I might show up at your front door? Come on be an adult and actually talk like one. I do not own any guns any more. Why don't you for once try to actually contribute instead of being just a prick.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 pm 
The man is a hero. And also is a exception to the rule. Giving the Literature teacher a Glock isn't the answer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Let us go with all the regulations,and waiting periods and everything that is wanted for people to get guns. But from now on you have to have a Photo ID to vote.

Make a photo ID for voting free and I'm fine with it.

I am fine with it. I wonder who is without an if these days?

Chas the problem is once you show them your ID you won't be able to get a gun. So let's keep the discussion to those who aren't legally barred from owning one hmmmm?

What you worried I might show up at your front door? Come on be an adult and actually talk like one. I do not own any guns any more. Why don't you for once try to actually contribute instead of being just a prick.

I'm not concerned at all. ISP knows where you are at all times.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
The man is a hero. And also is a exception to the rule. Giving the Literature teacher a Glock isn't the answer.

Why not explain your point. It is a statistically proven fact that if you have armed guards the number of shootings in a location goes down,look at banks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 pm 

Quote:

Once again you are wrong. They don't. They know where I am just as much as they know where you are probably more so.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Why not explain your point. It is a statistically proven fact that if you have armed guards the number of shootings in a location goes down,look at banks.

Chas I've had 6 bank robberies in the last couple months just in my area alone. Try harder for your talking points.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Chas I've had 6 bank robberies in the last couple months just in my area alone. Try harder for your talking points.

How many shootouts?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:29 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

Once again you are wrong. They don't. They know where I am just as much as they know where you are probably more so.

The I'll rephrase. If I actually felt you were a threat to me or my family, there would a knock on your door faster than you could put your pants on. Does that make you feel better?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:30 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

How many shootouts?

Hmmm it's odd that you ask that. You would think these armed guards would have lit the guys up like Xmas trees wouldn't ya?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:32 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

The I'll rephrase. If I actually felt you were a threat to me or my family, there would a knock on your door faster than you could put your pants on. Does that make you feel better?

Okay,what ever man. Is it just me or did that sound like a threat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:36 pm 

The reason is tellers are told to just hand over the money. Banks are now willing to write off the loss. Look at robberies where gun play is involved. Places with little to no security. Heck,a Chicago cop even let himself get carjacked two weeks ago when they pulled a gun on him with out initiating gun action.

Here is the explanation of the 2nd amendment as done by 2 very famous Libertarians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

Not a threat at all. Statement of fact. You know what your legal status and registration status is. Thanks to stuff posted here we all know who you are. If I felt legitimately concerned for my own or my family's safety, how well do you think LE would take somebody like you making on line threats? That's just fucking dumb to think that somebody with your history could make online threats and face no consequences. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
The reason is tellers are told to just hand over the money. Banks are now willing to write off the loss. Look at robberies where gun play is involved. Places with little to no security. Heck,a Chicago cop even let himself get carjacked two weeks ago when they pulled a gun on him with out initiating gun action.

Here is the explanation of the 2nd amendment as done by 2 very famous Libertarians

Demanding a clearer explanation of why it's nuts to think the Band Director is going to rush into a firefight that a cop didn't and now making excuses for why the tough guys you used as an example don't do what you are using them as an example of. It's been a bad night for you. Go find a hooker to feel better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

Not a threat at all. Statement of fact. You know what your legal status and registration status is. Thanks to stuff posted here we all know who you are. If I felt legitimately concerned for my own or my family's safety, how well do you think LE would take somebody like you making on line threats? That's just fucking dumb to think that somebody with your history could make online threats and face no consequences. :lol:

I have zero registry status dipshit so once again you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Demanding a clearer explanation of why it's nuts to think the Band Director is going to rush into a firefight that a cop didn't and now making excuses for why the tough guys you used as an example don't do what you are using them as an example of. It's been a bad night for you. Go find a hooker to feel better.

But a coach and some students did.

Last edited by chaspoppcap on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Bud a coach and some students did.

No shit sherlock.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Quote:

I have zero registry status dipshit so once again you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Your registry was posted on here. LOL. Keep trying.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:48 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Your registry was posted on here. LOL. Keep trying.

I was but not anymore once again know the facts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
I was but not anymore once again know the facts.

You suddenly lost your status? One would think you would have started about 6 threads on that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm 

I really think there needs to be a look at what exactly schools are spending their security money on. The door guards ,like the one I posted are a cheap easy to use one time cost.
An physical security could be using like we had a Leo,off duty police or even discharged Military,we have a lot who are having hard time finding work. This would be easy and give them a halfway decent job. We have to stop kidding ourselves,guns are not going away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:52 pm 
(I don't think Chas understands how search engines work)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
I really think there needs to be a look at what exactly schools are spending their security money on. The door guards ,like the one I posted are a cheap easy to use one time cost.
An physical security could be using like we had a Leo,off duty police or even discharged Military,we have a lot who are having hard time finding work. This would be easy and give them a halfway decent job. We have to stop kidding ourselves,guns are not going away.

The. Cop. Didn't. Fire. His. Gun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:55 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

Let me explain. I no longer live in Florida. I live in Illinois. In Illinois I am done with my period of registration. therefore I now longr am registered,got it now lets drop it okay guys. Happened ten years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:56 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

The. Cop. Didn't. Fire. His. Gun.

Plus,he did not show up until 4 minutes into the event. So right there something was fucked up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:56 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Let me explain. I no longer live in Florida. I live in Illinois. In Illinois I am done with my period of registration. therefore I now longr am registered,got it now lets drop it okay guys. Happened ten years ago.

The national database disagrees with you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:57 pm 

Plus,here is the real fucked up part. They where watching the cameras and they still had them on tape delay. So they thought he was still in the building when he was long gone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

You know more than I know about my situation then. I bow to your superior intellect.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:00 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

You know more than I know about my situation then. I bow to your superior intellect.

Sorry given your history if I trust national registries over what you are claiming as truth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I'm willing to try anything.

Last I saw there are around 100,000 public elementary and high schools in the country.

What do we think? 2 armed guards per 1,000 students?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:10 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I'm willing to try anything.

Last I saw there are around 100,000 public elementary and high schools in the country.

What do we think? 2 armed guards per 1,000 students?

What is the size of the average School?
https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2001/overview/table05.asp
Looks like an average of 1 per school based on national average

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next