It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: John's
pittmike wrote:
Just checking in this morning. Has CFMB solved the issue?

Probably need to round up some more thoughts and more prayers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Rizzo preaching and Maddon espousing his thoughts probably helps.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
pittmike wrote:

Rizzo's hometown and the HS he graduated from. His presence probably does help the community.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Big Chicagoan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Rizzo's hometown and the HS he graduated from. His presence probably does help the community.

Yep!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
pittmike wrote:

If more liberals had that kind of sense of humor, they might win a few more elections.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:33 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
pittmike wrote:

If more liberals had that kind of sense of humor, they might win a few more elections.

Stop being a snowflake.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Let's just be honest here, no LEO in this country will enforce any gun confiscation as at the end of the day they are really cowards who prefer to play the role of road pirate. They know if they try to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens that they will ultimately find that they will be given the ammo first, and then only just the tip.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
They know if they try to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens that they will ultimately find that they will be given the ammo first, and then only just the tip.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:13 pm 
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Let's just be honest here, no LEO in this country will enforce any gun confiscation as at the end of the day they are really cowards who prefer to play the role of road pirate. They know if they try to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens that they will ultimately find that they will be given the ammo first, and then only just the tip.

This is honestly the biggest pile of crap that you gun devotees spew. If LEOs show up at your door to actually take away the guns like you have been afraid of since Clinton, you will hand them over without a peep. No matter how much you love your precious guns, you really think faced with the situation you are going to shoot at LEOs? You will get lit up like a Xmas tree in 30 seconds. Nobody values their guns over their life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Seacrest wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

So he is conceding that an embryo is a child? Seems counterproductive to his worldview if you ask me.

I see no such concession whatsoever.

Then you probably shouldn't have made the mistake of thinking this was pithy somehow and then posted it.

You probably shouldn't have made the mistake of thinking I particularly cared what your thoughts were on a throwaway twitter post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Baby McNown wrote:
Nobody values their guns over their life.

WRONG!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Here is a suggestion I make every time this happens. Why are not our schools investing in these? Not that expensive or hard to train in the use of?

[url]https://www.bilco.com/Store/ProductDetailPage/1DCS-1/Barracuda_Intruder_Defense_System_-_Model_DCS[img]

:roll: :roll:

Why not just chain the doors?

Chaining takes time and is a hassle. this is designed for the classroom doors. just slip it over the V hinge and bingo

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
surprised the CNN headline isn't shooter wore MAGA hat while shooting gun in backyard

Legal gun owners aren't the problem!
Try and take a legal gun owners gun and he's killing everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Here is a suggestion I make every time this happens. Why are not our schools investing in these? Not that expensive or hard to train in the use of?

[url]https://www.bilco.com/Store/ProductDetailPage/1DCS-1/Barracuda_Intruder_Defense_System_-_Model_DCS[img]

:roll: :roll:

Chaining takes time and is a hassle. this is designed for the classroom doors. just slip it over the V hinge and bingo

And if anybody on this board is an expert at how to trap children....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:26 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

This is honestly the biggest pile of crap that you gun devotees spew. If LEOs show up at your door to actually take away the guns like you have been afraid of since Clinton, you will hand them over without a peep. No matter how much you love your precious guns, you really think faced with the situation you are going to shoot at LEOs? You will get lit up like a Xmas tree in 30 seconds. Nobody values their guns over their life.

I have a little tale of an attempted raid to grab the guns of citizens...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_o ... nd_Concord

Ask Thomas Gage how this one worked out for him. This bit of history is one of the major reasons we have our 2nd Amendment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:28 pm 
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Ask Thomas Gage how this one worked out for him. This bit of history is one of the major reasons we have our 2nd Amendment.

Ok well if we are going to cite 1775 in this debate then you should be just fine with having your arsenal consist entirely of single shot muskets right?

100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Douchebag wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Krakow was a more successful raid.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:29 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Ok well if we are going to cite 1775 in this debate then you should be just fine with having your arsenal consist entirely of single shot muskets right?

By that logic free speech shall be limited to the quill pen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Dude this argument is tired and kind of dumb.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

And free speech is limited to writing on paper and how loud you can scream on a soapbox! Yay convenient literalism!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:32 pm 

I can also point to Ruby Ridge and Waco as examples of what will happen if you want to go down the gun confiscation path. Yes people will be willing to lay down their life for their firearms and you can expect blowback like Oklahoma City when citizens die at the hands of the ATF.

That's not a hypothetical, this actually happened.

Now granted, I don't see it happening again because I don't think we will have gun confiscations. There are enough Republicans in the Senate to block a gun grabber from being seated on SCOTUS

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

By that logic free speech shall be limited to the quill pen.

If it gets the checkmarks off of Twitter I'm fine with that.

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hatchetman wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

WRONG!

Like you said, the lack of knowledge regarding rural America among most on this board is pretty astounding.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm 
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

And free speech is limited to writing on paper and how loud you can scream on a soapbox! Yay convenient literalism!

You seem to scream righty shit quite well. Don't limit your opportunities.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm 
FavreFan wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

WRONG!

Like you said, the lack of knowledge regarding rural America among most on this board is pretty astounding.

Should I have said nobody with a functioning brain?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I can also point to Ruby Ridge and Waco as examples of what will happen if you want to go down the gun confiscation path. Yes people will be willing to lay down their life for their firearms and you can expect blowback like Oklahoma City when citizens die at the hands of the ATF.

That's not a hypothetical, this actually happened.

Are you trying to argue your point by comparing gun owners to David Koresh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

WRONG!

Should I have said nobody with a functioning brain?

What rights are you willing to give your life for? I'm asking this as an honest question.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 29  Next