It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:45 am 

Sounds like the peaceful protest was never intended to be that peaceful after all.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a8c ... 30a250606c

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Have to read the discord logs to see if they constitute a conspiracy. Being on the same discord server as people discussing violent tactics and evading police is not evidence enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
This Neo-Nazi Speech Shows The Rally In Charlottesville Was Always Meant To Be Violent

I'm proud of the investigative reporting at Duh magazine.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Have to read the discord logs to see if they constitute a conspiracy. Being on the same discord server as people discussing violent tactics and evading police is not evidence enough.

Even if they can't prove a conspiracy existed it definitively refutes the notion that they simply wanted to "peacefully protest"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:

Even if they can't prove a conspiracy existed it definitively refutes the notion that they simply wanted to "peacefully protest"

Come on,that is standard Nazi protocol. They march in a way to provoke the other side to loose its shit and start the violence first so they can claim the moral high ground of being "just defending"themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
And members of 'Violent Intentions'.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:

Who is "they", here...the people on the discord server talking about violence? If they're talking about unprovoked violence and not defense (they knew antifa would be there, and we know antifa does the same shit they're accused of), then I would agree.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:30 pm 

I dont know why they would put words over actions. Or do they suggest the kid driving over people was planned?

Wendover Productions on YouTube did an excellent video on what went down that day and how the police somewhat inevitably failed, and why. In doing so he covers the major escalations of the day, movements of the various groups of people, which don't look great for Antifa. They were continually the instigators that day, if you believe even those far-right idiots have a right to speak and demonstrate. The argument now is one of instigation through speech.

The Police broke up the major gathering in the park that had people directly facing one another with them in the middle. Controllable. It then turns into a situation where people go their own ways, the far-right gathered again at a nearby area and then were followed and attacked by the far-left before the police could intervene. One of the people there decided to leave and try and get back there with his car in order to pick up wounded friends and the rest is history. He possibly decides to try and murder some people. Although there is some evidence that he was being attacked further up the street after being recognized and before the main video starts, and sped off in a panic.

If you enjoy reasonable answers to difficult questions it might be worth subscribing. I found his channel when everyone was freaking out about airlines. I dont remember what particular freakout that was.

How to Stop a Riot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9bit2-1pg

- Dan Bernstein, 2016